Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbfrenz

What is the limit of gift we can send per day at ps?

hi..do u guys know what is the limit of gift we can send per day in pet society?
can we send it to a same person?

bbfrenz wrote:
hi..do u guys know what is the limit of gift we can send per day in pet society?
can we send it to a same person?

I've never heard of any limit on sending gifts in PS ..esp when people were trading for lots of 4999's a while ago ..never heard of any problems

wow..that's cool...thanks.
bcoz just now when i sending lot of item to a person.
than the mayor coming out=(

I dont think there is a limit. Before now...I have sent hundreds of boxes out and recieved way more then i recieved when iv been trading and iv never been limited. I guess you can send endless gifts and recieve the same....Well..Unless you reach the trunk item limit which is something in the 1000's

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
I dont think there is a limit. Before now...I have sent hundreds of boxes out and recieved way more then i recieved when iv been trading and iv never been limited. I guess you can send endless gifts and recieve the same....Well..Unless you reach the trunk item limit which is something in the 1000's

20000 is the limit per pet Smile thats including clothes and items in rooms and in chest x

idk, but sometimes i have problems with sending gifts...
4 example, now, for wis upon a star, i wanted do send 4 of my yellow duckies and one black, but i could only send one black and one yellow, and for the others it said gift failed so send Sad
and i retry and retry and then ps crashed.. :ranting:

i send bout 10 item to a same person.than ps crash
than i retry and keep on retrying