Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

I need alittle help please

Iv just found out how to read my private messages but when i go to reply...it keeps saying i havent reached some kind of limit to posting...Wierd.....How many posts do i have to have before i can send Pm's?? Does anyone know?? Thanks

minimum of 20 post is required...sorry hun as this is PSFC SOP rules... :good:
Have a look around the group, you will find it really easy to get your post count up by joining in and posting in our cafe area and too much games u can participate under game arcades, but please do not post 'useless' posts as these are classed as spamming and will be removed.

yes.. but you should know that there's a LOT of fun here.. ithink that once you're here you'll never leave! (unless stop playing ps.. but then again you may pop to say a hello! congratulations )

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Iv just found out how to read my private messages but when i go to reply...it keeps saying i havent reached some kind of limit to posting...Wierd.....How many posts do i have to have before i can send Pm's?? Does anyone know?? Thanks

I have accepted your f/r for this account and sent you a message in facebook...will wait for your reply.

kasijab wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

I have accepted your f/r for this account and sent you a message in facebook...will wait for your reply.

Iv sent you a message back. Thanks for accepting. Hopefully ill get to 20th post soon.