Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
divinefavor43

I need direction !!!

I do know and love the Lord. How I love Him. I wish I could get everything all right; and have it all together but My life however is not perfect, but I want and pray for deliverance. I'm about to be evicted from our apartment, we have nowhere to go, I just lost my job, I'm in a relationship that I'm not even sure is God's will for my life. I've been in situations before, and I know I have to trust God. But I'm just so tired, and I feel so overwhelmed most of the time. I dont even get the time I need to even talk to God and just worship Him like i long to. I miss Him, and I dont know what to do because I cant "hear" right now. So I'm asking my brothers and sisters that are really lead of the Holy Ghost to please remember me in your prayers.
And if by chance there is a word from The Lord, please dont hesitate

Hello divinefavor!

I want to let you know that I am praying for you and will continue to do so.

I also want to encourage you. You said:

I wish I could get everything all right; and have it all together but My life however is not perfect

I have good news for you, your life may not be perfect and you may not be perfect, but our loving Heavenly Father sees you as perfect through Jesus Christ.

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God...For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified (Hebrews 10:12,14)

The sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross has alotted us to be seen as perfect in the eyes of our Father. We will NEVER be perfect in the natural because we are in this flesh...so you can stop trying. You are saved by grace, not by works. You have favor, not because you deserve it, but because of Jesus Christ. Grace means "unmerited favor", so that means you don't need "merits" in order to receive it.

God knows where we are and the fact that you "long to worship him" and that you "miss Him"...He knows that.

My prayer is that God will show Himself STRONG in your situation and give you the favor that is RIGHTFULLY yours in your living situation. May His miraculous provison come to you in a way that you KNOW it has come from Him. May you give Him all the glory in the name of Jesus...SO BE IT!!!

God loves you...believe that!

And IT IS SO!!
Thank you so much for taking a moment, and allowing God to use you to encourage my heart. Thank you. You will never know what it meant to me, but Thank you..Thank God for you!!..I pray that God continue to use you even the more for His glory, and that He bless you beyond your expectations according to His Word; May your cabinets never be barren; That He would strengthen you with might by the power of the Holy Spirit, and continue to give you utterance and deliverance of speech as you continue to speak what thus saith The Lord ! And May He be a fence all around you and that pertaining to you, keeping you and your house covered under the Blood of Jesus. Amen ..

Father,

I pray for your powerful presence in divinefavor's life. I pray that you would divinefavor into your presence by YOUR presence. Lord, I pray for your drawing presence. You know how it is when You are close and your presence makes us even hungrier for you. I pray that you give divinepresence the desires of her heart so that she would thirst for you like a deer thirsts for the waterbrook.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Amen!!!

I want to give you a verse that God gave to me to remind me that no matter what I'm going through He is there with me:

Isaiah 43:

you are mine.
2 When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
you will not be burned up;
the flames will not consume you.
3 For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

I love that... especially the end.

I am the Lord your God....

Makes you wonder why anyone would not want Him to be the LORD THEIR GOD.

Hindsfeet...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you divinefavor43 for your prayer...it TRULY brought tears to my eyes. To God be the Glory!!!

Thank you all sooo Much!! May The Lord Our God continue to bless, strengthen, and keep you all in His care !!!