Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jholliday

I Need Help

Please pray for the turn around of my son's life and his ability to see his directions. His name is Renauld. Please also pray for the turn around and direction for my boyfriend James.

Please pray for my health to be better.

Thanks
Jvonna

Hi Jvonna!

I have prayed and I'm not sure how old your son is, but as a mother of a 19 year old son who is away living the "college life", I would say to focus on putting your son in the Lord's hands and leave him there. I practiced doing that since his personlity changed while he was in Junior High school. I would give him to God and then take him back again...driving myself crazy!!!! One day, God gave me a scripture and that was it...I finally left him in the Lord's hand and let me tell you, I am peaceful. I see him with alcohol bottles all around him with the "red cups" on his Facebook, but my trust is in the Lord and not what I see him do. Whenever I speak to him, it's always in love. I don't judge him for what he does, but I asked God to open my eyes so I can see him the way HE DOES!

God is faithful and HE will protect our children because they belong to us and are apart of our covenant with the Lord. Continue to call his name out in prayer and speak life over him and one day you will see a change in his life. Even though I see the questionable pictures of him on Facebook, when I speak to my son, he has matured. They find their way back, eventually. If we look back over our lives and all the errors we made, we can see where we are now and we KNOW that it was the Lord.

My favorite scripture that I speak over my son's life everyday is..."And all your [spiritual] children shall be disciples [taught by the Lord and obedient to His will], and great shall be the peace and undisturbed composure of your children." (Isaiah 54:13 - AMP)

Amen!!!! Trust him Jvonna...TRUST THE LORD!!!

Thank you so much you are so right. I will continue to keep speaking life into his life and blessings. The Lord told me to bless him, and I am going to lay hands on him today and bless him so he can receive the blessing of the LORD and know that all will be good.

I will continue to pray for your son as well. My son is 28yrs old.

Praise and blessings to you as well.

Thank you so much.

Jvonna