Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jholliday

Continue from Do I wait or do i walk

On Sunday, March 7, 2010 i went to church and prayed to the LORD for guidness. I hear the LORD say to me, I brought the two of you together to show you the beauty of what i have for you together. I wanted you (meaning me) tobring James to me. And you did. His battles are not your battles, and his fights are not your fights, they are his and mine only. I wanted you to teach him to LOVE the way LOVE is taught by me and you did that. I want to bless and raise him up, but you keep getting in the way. You can't fix James, only I can said the LORD. I asked the LORD before if JAMES was my husband that I had waited for for 7yrs. I asked him if James was my husband then let him call me text me or something, and that day JAMES did text me and tell me he loved me. Why am i having a hard time being paitence? I heard the LORD tell me to be PATIENT, KEEP THE FAITH, STAY FOCUS, BE READY AND HAVE STRENGTH. Is this what the LORD was referring to about me and JAMES????

Please let me know. If I could get one confirmation that he is the one and that we are going to be together then i know i can find peace in all this waiting.

Please advise

I would go to the Word of God and ask the Lord to confirm what He spoke to you in His Word. Whatever God says to us can ALWAYS be backed by the Bible because He and His word are ONE.

No one can tell you if you heard from the Lord, but God can. Trust me, patience isn't always easy. I've been waiting for 18 years for God to get me together as well as the man that I will be married to together. While I have waited, I have learned to appreciate this season of wait. When I think about all the people I know who are miserable in their marriages, I don't mind waiting a while until God sees that the timing is right.