Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
po275

New Things

I need prayer. I have worked at my job for 17 years. A new director will be hired for next year. I just want someone who knows the Lord. I need grace for the change. I have also had dreams about working somewhere else. I think in the next few years the Lord will have another job for me. I just need discernment on what type of job to seek and when.

I have prayed God's will in your situation...but let me tell you po275, working with some Christians can be just as challenging (or more) than working with those who don't know the Lord. God strategically places us in positions and jobs where our light can shine. It's the rough things (or people) in our lives that sharpen us and matures us. Just be careful what you ask for.

You have the grace already for the change. God doesn't bring anything to us without equipping us to be able to handle it. If God has a new door for you to walk through, I'm in agreement with you that the eyes of your understand will be enlightened so you will KNOW the hope in which you are called (Eph 1).

Blessings to you!