Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mariakitty

need prayer please

Without going into too many details as this is so personal, I request prayer for clarity and the eyes to see/ears to hear from the Lord at this time. I have some big crossroads decisions to make and the urgency and intensity have really accelerated, and I have never been one to make willy-nilly rash decisions.

My compassion has sometimes clouded my vision in decisions, or should I say mercy/sympathy/empathy has overshadowed when i should have taken a stronger stand regarding things that just aren't right. Please pray for me to have godly wisdom and understand how to apply the word in my situation.

Thanks,
Maria

Dear Jesus,
With our sister here we pray for Your clear vision to be revealed to her in the situation she's in right now. Lord, You guide the way for us and we ask that Maria will know in her spirit as to what You want her to do. We tell any confusion to go in the Name of Jesus and for her to have your wisdom and knowledge in how to apply Your word to her specific situation. Close doors that need to be closed and open up the ones that need to be opened. Asking You to bless her, Lord, regardless of the outcome. Thank you Jesus. Asking this in Your Name. Amen.