Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amber76

seer seeing foggy??

2006-2007-God had me in a dreaming season, almost every night, even of things to come that did....then I had a prophtic word given to me that I was a seer (diddn't know it) and dreamer and God was gonna use me to help others understand their dreams that God was gonna take me 2 stepps higher, ect...well...shortly after that every thing was as if their was a veil over the inner visions and the dreams were not as vivid or foggy and hard to remeber....I have gotten other prayer, not yet has somone gotten a word as of what is truly going on, I wonder if it was God giving me a season of a taste of what is to come, and then holdin me back until other areas were more mature?? or it is a witch craft binding my sight? Its frustrating , pray for clairity again and deeper discernment understanding of what I need to pray for or what is goig on...thanks

Do you pray before you go to bed? God's power is bigger and mightier than anything that the enemy can do. When we focus more on what the enemy is doing, it does something to us. When we focus more on God's power, it does something for us. You belong to God...pray for peace in your mind before going to sleep and trust God. He can get a vision to you whenever He wants and the devil CANNOT stop Him. Jesus won the fight already!

I go through dry spells as well in my dreaming, but I am always trying to learn more about this revalatory gift. Even if you are in a dry season be studying what dream symbols mean, then eventually God can use you to help others as well.

If you study dream symbols then when you start dreaming again you will better understand your dreams.

God bless you.