Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
martin from Africa

Pray .... Secretary leaves quickly quietly and silently

This may sound trivial… but it has affected me badly… I have had a secretary for 2 years and she cannot do the job, I want God to remove her as soon as possible. I have prayed for the situation. I have repented for appointing her in the first place. I have run out of any of my own plans. She works from my house so it make family life very difficult…Please pray that the Lords will is done and she leaves out of her own accord, without any legal issues. She leaves quickly quietly and silently. Praise God for victory, any words or thoughts do not hold back i will prayfully consider Martin from Africa

WOW Martin!!!

The encouraging side to this is that I've seen God move in situations similar to this, so I will definately be praying. There is NOTHING TOO HARD for the Lord...NOTHING!!

Lord God be with Martin, his family and the secretary, too. If it is Your will, please remove the secretary to another position you create, or Lord please make the changes that You know need to be made for the peace and benefit of all.

In Jesus' name we ask - Amen

God Bless You, Martin!