Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

New Tree ( Guttered )

Well me being me thought the new christmas tree you grew in your garden you could actually pull them out and keep them but my freind told me today that she has grown a christmas tree and when she tried to pull it out it came up with the usual message about taking the tree out and it disappering Sad well now i have decided i dont wantn one now lol MadMadMad

aaawww its like sooooo not fair ha ha :snowrant:

Really..that sucks. I was hoping we would be able to purchase christmas trees to put in our living rooms. Do you think there will be one in the stores next week?

hopefully Smile i really thought we could keep them lol, gonna aask her if you can put stuff on it while its in garden Smile im not sure what day the spoilers come out on here, really need to find out Smile

the game has just gone into maintenance so the spoilers should hopefully be along very soon

I do hope there is a tree in the GMB!!! If so...i will be busy tonight looking for them!!!

im so excited also!!! i hope there will be white xmas tree...

clair a bell wrote:
didnt the new GMB and BMB come out yesterday ?

not this week ..there is no set time for them to be released ...usually thursday or friday though

the spoilers will be released any minute...so keep checking

maybe in the future they will release a chainsaw that u have to use to cut the tree... bwahahahha!!! Laughing

They do grow pine cones which are cool! Though a little less now that there's pine cone decor in the MBs. But it's still SOMETHING, and they look festive in your garden. I haven't grown one yet.

Yes, they come out of an ordinary tree seed that you purchase in the garden shop, but just like any other tree seed there's no way to know if you'll get one.

Does that mean I plant the Tree seed, then wait to to grow and to get a pinecone.

no tromo Smile you can grow a christmas tree in your garden but like any other tree you have to wait and see what it grows into to, the pinecone is what comes off the christmas tree Smile

You are welcome!

And yes, essentially. Just like any other tree - have you grown other trees? You plant a tree seed, and it usually takes 2 days to reach full growth, I think? The problem is that there's no way to be sure if it's going to be a pine tree, or an orange tree, or whatever. It's random, just like any other tree seed. There are holiday special tree seeds coming out Sunday that grow something else.

Anyway, you wait for it to reach full growth, and eventually it will grow pine cones. Just like an apple tree or any other kind of tree.

it takes three days to grow doesnt it? or is it 72hours!!! not sure lol, gonna go check for piece of mind lol

I honestly don't grow them very often so I'm not sure! You're probably right! I think flowers are 2 days, actually.

clair a bell wrote:
it takes three days to grow doesnt it? or is it 72hours!!! not sure lol, gonna go check for piece of mind lol

silly me 72hours is 3days lol

Yeah, it is. But 72 hours is more specific than 3 days which could be like, at midnight GMT or midnight your time or... whatever. Smile Ok, I'm going to go poke around some other threads for a bit. It's my first day here at PSFC! Smile

yeah thats true Smile i cant wait for the new trees and flowers
you should keep an eye on your im new thread Smile i see youive got a couple of messages on there Smile

I saw on spoilers we're going to get a new tree Smile YAY! I'd love a pine-cone fish! Does anybody have some home-grown pine-cones to sell or trade?