Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marilyn

New Member Marilyn

Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany, and I just found this forum today. I normally frequent the official Pet Society forum but it's always good to make new friends so I figured I would come check this out.

I just want to say, the design of this site is SO GORGEOUS. I really appreciate the time it takes to organize, moderate, and maintain a site like this. And the snowflakes just put me in the perfect holiday mood.

I've actually been playing PS since Easter, but with a handful of inactive friends it was far from my favorite game. I found the official PS forum at the end of September and since then I have become a true addict! My house is full, I've jumped 12 levels in 9 weeks - it's craziness! I'm detailed and organized about a lot of things, but generally pretty easy going (or at least I think so!) I know every place has its own culture, so if I'm doing something that doesn't fit in, please feel free to just let me know. I hope to be a part of your community!

~Tiffany

Hi and welcome to psfc Smile this is a great site for trading comps and lots more Smile once youve hit 20 posts in can join in the comps that youll find around the site Smile please feel free to ask for any help that you may need Smile once again welcome and i hope you enjoy it here as much as i do congratulations

Hi there Tiffany!
We are so glad you like the look of the site Smile we like members to feel like they are part of a community,
Have a look around and have fun congratulations xx

HI marilyn!! welcome here in PSFC..im sure u'll love the site..any questions feel free to ask, we'll be very happy to assist you.

warning:
this site is addictive so take extra precaution...lol

WELCOME HUN!!

Hey Tiffany! Welcome to PSFC.I am also fairly new here but it hasn't taken me long to fit right in.Everyone is super nice here and very helpful.Trading is awesome.I highly recommend this site to you.As Chay said... it's addictive! Smile

Gosh thank you all so very much for the warm welcome! I am already addicted to PS and the other forum, so one more brain-draining activity will hardly make a dent! LOL

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and to taking part in the games and such once my posts are high enough. Thanks again. Smile

Welcome to the forum,. Yes, it's a lovely place, with loads of nice people. Hope you enjoy your time here. I've been here a little more than a week, and love it. Smile

hello to you Smile

we got many new members Smile
and its good Smile

the more, the merrier Smile