Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Instore items 04/05/09

Guest Guest

Una enorme fiesta de Pets! (One enormous Pets’ party!)

Hey Pet Society fans! This week is full of festivities, so sign onto Pet Society now via either Facebook or MySpace to select some items for your pet to party with.

Cinco de Mayo is this Tuesday! So get into the Mexican spirit and celebrate all week with everything from sombreros and guacamole to piñatas and maracas! Remember that any items labeled This Week’s Special (TWS) will be in store until midnight GMT on Monday the 11th of May, 2009, but may be available again at some point in the future.

Text is from http://www.blog.petsociety.com
Pictures uploaded and added from Jwr

Sorry for the picture but i couldnt do something better

And dont forget Join us in the Quiz Night Tonight 8pm in the chatroom here at PSFC...You might just win all of this weeks items! or a rare etc...

i love the clothing this week, its my fav PS outfit so far Smile and is it just me or does the Pinata look like the pinata horse from the game VIVA PINATA!? Smile

i love the decorations i have bought like 15 of them so i can decorate my rooms, it takes about 4 of them to go from end to end

I love the foods and lime juice! And the availability of blur tables and shelves! There's not enough blue in this game.

Thanks for listing these here so we can see everything all at once with prices and availability too! I come back here and try to calculate what I'm going to be able to buy during the week so I don't have to go store to store checking. Cheers!

i decided to pay for some coins for the cool black and white bed, it is so pretty