Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawnbrans

Looking a Red Ninja set Close Please:)

Hello,
I am looking for 1 Half Bird Masks and 1 Deluxe Feather Mask, if anyone is willing to part with theirs please leave offer. My daughter and I are trying to complete our mask collections and these are the only ones left we need. Also looking for an Age Disguise and Red Ninja set for my son.

deluxe feather half mask for 3x4999? if interested let me know.. Smile

Chay, if you still have the deluxe feather half mask for 3x4999 I'll take it. My daughter really wants it:)

dawnbrans wrote:
Chay, if you still have the deluxe feather half mask for 3x4999 I'll take it. My daughter really wants it:)

yeah sure!! Smile

all received and items sent..thank u..adding rep for u Smile

i have extra age disguise for 3x4999 also...

i have bird half mask for 3*4999 and age disguise for 2*4999 +3*999?? congratulations

haha_13 wrote:
i have bird half mask for 3*4999 and age disguise for 2*4999 +3*999?? congratulations

chay wrote:
haha_13 wrote:

wah!! don't be sad... i really just need the money... sorry... you can offer lower price if u want... hehe... congratulations

senxa lang...congratulations

haha_13 wrote:

Great, will send over 5x4999 + 3x999 now:)
Thanks

sent and received... thanks for the trade... i'll add pos rep... congratulations

all items sent and received, thank you so much for the trade!!! adding rep :dancing:

do you need another bird half mask? just noticed that i have another 1...

all items sent and received, Thank you very much haha_13 you are AWESOME!!! adding rep :dancing:

sent and received... thanks again for the trade... pos rep added.. congratulations

hi... it's me again... hehe... just got a red ninja set... 4 items... the mask, shirt, pants and sandals... how much would you offer for that?

Do you still have the red ninja set and are you willing to part with it for 5x4999?

yep... i kept the red ninja set in case u need it... do you want me to send it now? congratulations