Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tainted Obsession

Hello from Missouri!

Just wanted to come in and say hello to everyone! I join alot of ps sites on facebooks and then I forget about them, but lastnight I was doing my mom's apps for her while she's at my gma's (she takes care of her every weekend) and I noticed ya'lls facebook page and wanted to join your forum because I would like to find a good forum to be a part of. I'm on a couple other forums, but I don't visit them much and one of them there has been some drama and some of the things I've heard I do not like and it kinda killed my joy of going there. So far ya'll's forum looks fun and nicely run. I can't garrentee that I'll be on here all the time, but I'd love to give your forum a chance to become one of my faves. Smile

Hi Tainted Obsession and welcome topsfc Smile this is fab site, you might even find yourself loving this site more than ps itself he he, you can trade chat enter comps and much more Smile dont forget to get 20 posts so you can enter some of the great comps you will find around here. if you need any help dont be afraid to ask theres lots of people here who will answer any questions you may have Smile once again welcome ans have fun Smile

clair a bell wrote:
Hi Tainted Obsession and welcome topsfc Smile this is fab site, you might even find yourself loving this site more than ps itself he he, you can trade chat enter comps and much more Smile dont forget to get 20 posts so you can enter some of the great comps you will find around here. if you need any help dont be afraid to ask theres lots of people here who will answer any questions you may have Smile once again welcome ans have fun Smile

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I saw that ya'll have some fun contests so I'm eager to get my 20 posts out of the way so I can join in Smile

Hi and welcome ....I;m sure you will love the friendly atmosphere around our forum. Any problems please just ask ..there are always admin/mods around and even members will help out ..

Tainted Obsession wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I saw that ya'll have some fun contests so I'm eager to get my 20 posts out of the way so I can join in Smile

just pop to the cafe have a look at some at the conversations going off, im sure there will be something to get you interestered Smile and before you know it yo will have clocked up the 20 posts 8)

I've been running around and exploring hehe I love your forum already. The groups you have are so cool and I can't wait to get accepted into the Twilight and MB Addict one! Everyone here is really friendly and the mods have been so welcoming to me. Thanks you guys!

Welcome to Pet Society Fan Community! This forum is really hard to forget about lol. I hope your enjoying it here congratulations Look forward to getting to know you better congratulations If you need any help feel free to ask!

Hope you enjoy your time here. I love this forum, and am trying to get my posts up to enter the song contest. It's such a great place: The contests, the friends, the fun. There's no place like PSFC for the holidays.

Yeah, I finally got my 20 posts lol I've been having fun in the cafe and I've already recommended the forum to a few friends congratulations I'm loving it here already, I'm glad I joined :dancing:

I wanted to thank you all again for giving me such a warm welcome. Clair a bell said that I might come to love it even more than the game itself and she wasn't wrong! I love coming to PSFC very much and come here several times a day to chat in the cafe congratulations I'm so happy I stumbled upon ya'lls group!

HI! welcome here!! hope you'll love the site!!! same as we do.. pretty addictive too!! see yah around..

You're all very welcome here ..hope you come to love the group as much as we do Laughing

lithiumkat wrote:
Yay. I'm from Missouri too! Cool that it's not just me!

I saw you on another thread and noticed you are from Missouri too Smile Very cool congratulations

Tainted Obsession wrote:
Just wanted to come in and say hello to everyone! I join alot of ps sites on facebooks and then I forget about them, but lastnight I was doing my mom's apps for her while she's at my gma's (she takes care of her every weekend) and I noticed ya'lls facebook page and wanted to join your forum because I would like to find a good forum to be a part of. I'm on a couple other forums, but I don't visit them much and one of them there has been some drama and some of the things I've heard I do not like and it kinda killed my joy of going there. So far ya'll's forum looks fun and nicely run. I can't garrentee that I'll be on here all the time, but I'd love to give your forum a chance to become one of my faves. Smile

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!