Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ditte3

Please pray for my son and my family!

Hi
Peace be with you.

Please pray for my son and for our family.Please pray for peace.

My husband (he is not a believer) wants to chase away our son.My husband is very abusive.And periodically he gets angry at someone in the family.

My son works with him,because he could not find a job yet.Now that my husband is so loveless and abusive to him,my son does not want to got to work with my husband.But I think that would be just oil on fire.

Please pray for them as well as my whole family's salvation.
Thank you.
God bless you all.

Family stuff can really be tough. Keep your eyes on the Lord Ditte3...God is faithful!!

Amen!

The Lord is faithful!something like that came into my mind a few minutes ago:Not to worry,because God takes care of everything.(or something similar.
Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers.
God bless you.:)

Ditte -

I pray there has been peace on this issue with your family! God bless - family stuff can be so hard!

I pray these can be of help:

Through patience a ruler can be persuaded, and a gently tongue can break a bone. Prov 25:15

I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity. 1Cor 29:17

And for your husband I pray he finds peace and the love and forgiveness of Jesus:

I confess my inequity; I am troubled by my sin. Psalm 38:18

When my heart was grieved and my spirit embittered, I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you. Psalm 73:21-22

I'm praying for you! Bless your sweet spirit for the Lord!!

Dear Christina
Peace be with you flower
Thank you so much for your prayers and the verses.

It means a lot to me.

God bless you my dear Sister.
With love huggins
Edith