Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ruthslove

In Need of Prayer - Seasons Changing

I feel i am in the middle of changing seasons. I am not sure if it's mere feelings or is God truly bringing about what He spoke to me 3 years ago. Ever since He spoke to me concerning my future...He's been doing an inner work in me that i would not have chosen BUT thankful He's doing it. Anyway, i need prayer so that He can sustain me and that i draw closer to Him than ever before...

His Forever

He WILL sustain you. You don't have to ask for that because He is THE Sustainer. I will pray that God will continue to minister to your heart and to lead you in the way that He would have you to go. He's in love with you and is holding on to you during this time...Trust!

Oh, my goodness. It seems like more and more people are realizing they are transitioning from one season to another.

I was just telling someone that I’ve always known I’ve stepped into a new season but it’s always been after the fact. I’ve never actually felt being “in the transition” before to the degree of knowing I’m about to enter into a new season!

praying

Thank you Cholette...He is reminding me that He is Love and that alone is what is keeping me!
Virtuous, i can feel it this time...i was driving the other day and the car in front of me signaled to get over but he literally began driving in two lanes, finally he made is way over into the other lane and that's when it dropped in my spirit...God is awesome in how He communicates...