Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

I don't know what else to do...

IT DOESN'T LOG ME IN NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!!

i cleared the cache, cookies, history, password memorizing, page memorizing, and aaaaaaaaaall the other things... it's not that i get the mayor... it doesn't even START to log in so later the mayor can come to tell to refresh!!!!!!!!! it's just a blank page..... and it doesn't give me an error... 9/10 times it doesn't even start to log in.. 1/10 i get the mayor...

what can i do???

all you can do is keep trying hun....It took me ages to get in Sad

i logged in after the 384738587465873459834813748374 gazilionth time i tried after waiting 10 (!) minites to load... couldn't even move... got the lottery and saved... (i tried again to save even!!!) i hope tomorrow is better...

I checked the Facebook page for PS and this is their latest status:

Facebook is currently experiencing technical difficulties and you may be having trouble accessing Pet Society. We'll update you as soon as the game is back up and running. Thanks for your patience.

Sad
i was having the same problem this morning.
just a blank page, not even a mayor!
i just kept reloading. i was on google chrome then switched to firefox and finally got on after many tries.

i don't think it's a browser problem though. i'm pretty sure it's a PS thing...

Guest Guest
same here nothing is working at all on mine ,

I think playfish has problems. I can't play Geo challenge and upload score, RC etc

i just get a blank page... i only have the rating box, and that's it.. i'm mad Mad