Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

HOW DARE THEY!!!

Oh my goodness...How dare they!!.

Someone has just commented on my thread on TOF saying that the cross stitch i made isnt real =(.

they are saying iv used an editing software to make it because it has a rainbow effect or something.....You can see plainly that i have put shading on the picture to make it look better....

That took me 1 week to make and they go and say that...im really hurt now...Why would they say this =(.

Are they jelous or just genualy think im faking it??

Please tell me what you think...here is the link to my thread...Please i need to know because i will do anything to prove its real =(

Please do not add external links without permission.
You can add the picture of your cross stitch here if you wish to

Lea75

Do you have a digital camera? I'd take a picture of you holding it and then show them ignorant people. It's so rediculous how the second comment said it was a fake cross stitch picture.. I don't like those kind of people. They prolly have entries themselves and want to drag yours down because yours is better. *Hugs* Don't let those idiots bring you down, you have amazing talent and they are just jealous and stupid.

I just read some more.. why is that ecko chick keep going on and on about it when she says she doesn't even care about the contest? Is she having fun trying to make you look like a fool? I'm getting really mad reading this... she's all like "I'm sorry for bringing you down" and then she adds more rubbish to her story against you.. :mad:

I wanted to add... don't take your cross stitch out of the frame.. can you take a pic of it in the frame up close and away so you can see the frame and all like in your hand? That would definatly shut them up. Oh and about that one girl saying she's been cross stiching for years and knows that it's not real.. I have seen cross stitches before, it's not hard to do the shading or round the edges if you know what your doing.. my mom used to do it!

Ok.. WTF! Why did she go on and on and on about you just to see if you were a genuine person!!!? She's not a judge in this contest.. Your not in a 'Find eco a best friend game" She so made me mad and I'm commenting on her comment about it being some stupid test.

lol aww jamie you make me laugh so much... You always know how to cheer me up lol.....

Well now...she says she believes me and it was all a test.... I mean...what would she have done if i had ripped the back off my stitchng just to prove to her that i wasnt faking it....I wuld have been so angry with her and probably ended up swearing on the fourum and getting banned....I tried so hard to keep my cool but she just kept on...Im glad she said she believed me before i commented what i was about to comment..there where so many f's and w's and everyhting in that post.....hehe

Thanks for stiching up for me... Im glad you dont think im faking it...took me ages to do hehe...ill send you somethingnice on PS in a sec...Leave me an nbox message of things your looking for...like wishlist..ill send you something over =)

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
lol aww jamie you make me laugh so much... You always know how to cheer me up lol.....

Well now...she says she believes me and it was all a test.... I mean...what would she have done if i had ripped the back off my stitchng just to prove to her that i wasnt faking it....I wuld have been so angry with her and probably ended up swearing on the fourum and getting banned....I tried so hard to keep my cool but she just kept on...Im glad she said she believed me before i commented what i was about to comment..there where so many f's and w's and everyhting in that post.....hehe

Thanks for stiching up for me... Im glad you dont think im faking it...took me ages to do hehe...ill send you somethingnice on PS in a sec...Leave me an nbox message of things your looking for...like wishlist..ill send you something over =)

You did way better than I would have lol She prolly knew you were about to lose it with her so she stopped her rubbish. I commented on her post where she said it was a test. I thought it was rude of her to do that to you. I know your an honest person because I've been able to talk to you and I can judge someone's character pretty good lol that's what she needs to do. *Hugs* You don't have to get me anything.. although I do need to post my wistlist in my siggy lol

Tainted Obsession wrote:
xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:

You did way better than I would have lol She prolly knew you were about to lose it with her so she stopped her rubbish. I commented on her post where she said it was a test. I thought it was rude of her to do that to you. I know your an honest person because I've been able to talk to you and I can judge someone's character pretty good lol that's what she needs to do. *Hugs* You don't have to get me anything.. although I do need to post my wistlist in my siggy lol

Hummm past MB items.... when i can get into PS ill send you a couple of things over =)

There will always be people like that! If she posts more rubbish again just ignore her post all together hun. You know you did it and that is all that matters. If it helps, I believe you too congratulations You should definitely take a picture of yourself holding it though, that way you don't have to deal with anything anyone says.... I know you said you scanned it so you may not have a camera to use... anyway you did an awesome job like I said earlier. It looks so much like a real pet in the elf suit! So cute!

They're jealous because you can do it so well!
just ignore them! Smile

I never even contemplated posting anything I made over there. I don't think the people would appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into the creative efforts of others. I can always appreciate the things that other people make because I, myself make things by hand and know that there is a load of work that goes into them.

I have been making clothes for about five years, and stuffed animals for about 10, and the people who appreicate those things the most, are those who have an artistic outlet and know the amount of work that goes into the various projects. I would say the same as Joe99, they are jealous and don't deserve your energy.

I'm sorry I had to remove the link hun.
If you want to add your picture so we can all see it then that would be great.

Unfortunately we have no control over what is said in TOF which is why we cant have the link up.
PSFC likes to allow members to have their opinion as long as they are not being hurtful or vindictive against another member, which they were doing in there.
As we have no way of moderationg the thread we could not allow the link to it in here.

I hope you understand hun.

And I totally agree with what others have posted in here.
They are obviously jealous, petty minded people to leave comments like that for you.
I've done cross stich (not for a few years now though lol) and know how hard it is...and I also know how amazing it can look when done perfectly.

Take what they say with a pinch of salt and ignore it hun. I'm sure the positive comments more than out weigh the negative.

lea75 wrote:
I'm sorry I had to remove the link hun.
If you want to add your picture so we can all see it then that would be great.

Unfortunately we have no control over what is said in TOF which is why we cant have the link up.
PSFC likes to allow members to have their opinion as long as they are not being hurtful or vindictive against another member, which they were doing in there.
As we have no way of moderationg the thread we could not allow the link to it in here.

I hope you understand hun.

And I totally agree with what others have posted in here.
They are obviously jealous, petty minded people to leave comments like that for you.
I've done cross stich (not for a few years now though lol) and know how hard it is...and I also know how amazing it can look when done perfectly.

Take what they say with a pinch of salt and ignore it hun. I'm sure the positive comments more than out weigh the negative.

Oh you dont have to appologise...I understand =).Im sorry i had it there in the 1st place. Ill remember that for next time =)..Again im really sorry.