Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noor

What's the use of RMB's?

Every week there are new mysterious items that we find in GMB's and BMB's.. so, what's the use if RMB's?
I mean seriously..!! It coasts 50 coins, plus it contains rubbish only and no new stuff
People don't even trade for them. The lowest item goes for BMB's (rarely)!!
Who would buy them????

for food???????dont know i think that people buy them when start( so did i) but when they earn more money stop to buy them

when I first started I bought 2 RMB's or 3 but when I saw the items in GMB's and BMB's I realised that there's no use from RMB's

yeah, when i first started playing and didn't know any better or even about the new items i bought the rmbs like crazy. ahhh, so many coins wasted!

it would be nice if they filled the rmbs too since they are so cheap. even if it was with just food...it would be fun if it was different stuff too.

that is very true!

but nowadays i find myself letting my pet starve until i find someone with a nanny. then i feed them with their nanny! am i horrible or what! LOL!!

smorkle wrote:
that is very true!

but nowadays i find myself letting my pet starve until i find someone with a nanny. then i feed them with their nanny! am i horrible or what! LOL!!

lol that makes 2 of us but i dont think it's horrible.. do whatever it takes to save your coins haha
okay, since RMB's is for expensive food it doesn't make that huge difference
for example, the donut is for 75 coins and the box is for 50 coins, so saving 25 coins doesn't really count
can we find foods that are more expensive than the donut in RMB's?!

Noor wrote:
smorkle wrote:
that is very true!

lol that makes 2 of us but i dont think it's horrible.. do whatever it takes to save your coins haha
okay, since RMB's is for expensive food it doesn't make that huge difference
for example, the donut is for 75 coins and the box is for 50 coins, so saving 25 coins doesn't really count
can we find foods that are more expensive than the donut in RMB's?!

i've gotten the milk from there but i can't remember how much that is right now.

i haven't gotten an rmb since....??? i can't even remember anymore it's been so long!

Num nums for petlings and bait for fishing. It's cheaper to pay 50 coins for a surprise milk than 75 coins for one in the shop.

OH yeah, and I do have a good friend who is totally addicted to RMBs. Smile

sunflower pots,milk cans,yellow hoody are new items and I have gotten the "big apple" sticker out of it TWICE now...glitch? maybe?

who knows lol

You also get bones,milk and other foods that usually cost $100,$75 and etc....get it for $50 ,I like the rmb.

They are kind of fun to buy, and not as big a risk as buying the gmbs. My luck with GMBs and BMBs has been lousy as of late. Lots of junk and useless items.

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
sunflower pots,milk cans,yellow hoody are new items and I have gotten the "big apple" sticker out of it TWICE now...glitch? maybe?

who knows lol

You also get bones,milk and other foods that usually cost $100,$75 and etc....get it for $50 ,I like the rmb.

doh! i totally forgot about the food items in the rmbs! that's such a great idea. i think i'll get my milk from the rmb instead of the store. it's expensive feeding these little pettlings...and if you've been to my house (or clair a bells) you'll know we spend a lot feeding these things!! ba ha ah!! LOL!!!