Lucky Strike

THE BIG BAC X-MASS GIVEAWAY!!!

wish for Tree candle light and turkey
from list 2 dragon doll the one that dont have and want it soooooooo much

smut wrote:
Tree candle light
Classic white fireplace

and from list 2 i wish for

Santa Throne because i realy love the chair but first start playing last christmas and dont have coins to buy it last year and still not have coins to buy it at the forum and i have one off my friends santa throne in my house but now she will have it back again and so i dont have one any more now and it is my big dream to make a santa home but with out the santa throne i thing it will be hard to make it.

Small Green Tree because i still dont have got one in trade and realy like to have one to the front of my house

items sent! congratulations merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations

esperia wrote:
hello to all wish for Pink jello and Mystery Box cake

and from list 2 Ice Throne cause i dont have Sad

mystery box cake sent and instead of pink jello a tree candle light delirevered as asked in ps congratulations

orik wrote:
wish for Tree candle light and turkey
from list 2 dragon doll the one that dont have and want it soooooooo much

items sent! [ by accident i also sent the food (which i don't have spare) instead of the doll... Ashamed ]
merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

berna_gal wrote:
ok then can i have blue bauble congratulations

the bauble is yours!!!!!!!!! congratulations sorry that i couldn't help your friend... Sad merry christmas!!!!!! congratulations

The greetings card runner up 4

reason:
beacuse it is my dream to have this item ever since i started the game and saw it in a friend called "Onix's" house. Please make my dream come true, merry christmas

Is this giveaway still open??

If so, can I have the Rice pudding and Snowman plushie for my pet pretty please??congratulations

Merry belated Christmas everyone!!

Sanakan wrote:

If so, can I have the Rice pudding and Snowman plushie for my pet pretty please??congratulations

yes congratulations f/r sent congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Sanakan wrote:

yes congratulations f/r sent congratulations

Yay!!congratulations

Thank you! F/r accepted!Smile

from list 2:
Large Pink Tree
I really want it as i do not have the pink tree.... Sad

Thank you Lucky Strike!!! I love them!!congratulations

Now, I'm gonna try my luck with the second list~~:p

First off, I wish for the Art deco lamp!!

The reason being that it's has been in my wishlist since forever, and I have tried very hard to get it but with no success.

-----------------
My second choice is the Mistle toe.

The reason being that I was almost completely out from playing PS and I missed the week where they sell the item.

Lucky Strike wrote:
bumping! i will keep it open till 1st of 2010 12:00 gtm time congratulations

yay!

Ice Throne
Pedj@94 Dixy from 2 list i wish ice thron becous i love them soo much but i don't have to much to buy them.............tnx a lot.......:DDDD

Santa Throne
nettybowman every time ive tried to buy this item ,the deal always falls through tried again yesterday and now the seller has said not selling any more... i absolutely love this chair ,,, and would really like it in my lil alfies house of christmas xx

Large Pink Tree
_Pandy_ I really want it as i do not have the pink tree.... Sad

Small Green Tree
smut because i still dont have got one in trade and realy like to have one to the front of my house

Greetings Card Runner up 4
PonyBoyCurtis beacuse it is my dream to have this item ever since i started the game and saw it in a friend called "Onix's" house. Please make my dream come true, merry christmas

Owl doll
tweet40 can i have the owl doll from list 2, because my black owl doesn't have a mate? LOL

Dragon doll
orik dragon doll the one that dont have and want it soooooooo much

Art deco lamp
Sanakan The reason being that it's has been in my wishlist since forever, and I have tried very hard to get it but with no success.

Prizes will be sent sortly! congratulations MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL OF YOU!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

PRIZES HAS BEEN SENT TO ALL!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

OMG
thank you lucky so much!!!
merry christmas and happy new year!!

OMG,OMG,OMG........i can't belive.............tnx a lot lucky .............you are soooooo nice......happy new year..............0:-)

tweet40 wrote:
OMG
thank you lucky so much!!!
merry christmas and happy new year!!

thank you too! congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
OMG,OMG,OMG........i can't belive.............tnx a lot lucky .............you are soooooo nice......happy new year..............0:-)

i'm happy to make people I "know" happy! congratulations

Guest Guest
im sooooo thrilled thank you so much xxxxxx

Yay! Thanks Lucky Strike so much for the gifts!!congratulations I finally got my wish come true!!congratulations

That was so incredibly sweet of you Lucky! Congratulations all of you on your wishes for the items coming true!

thanks again for the great giveaway lucky. please let me know when i can lock this thread.
xoxo

thanl you so much im so happy now i own the small green tree also im so happy it was the last tree i need to got it complete with all christmas tree