Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

THE BIG BAC X-MASS GIVEAWAY!!!

Hello BAC Members!!! I wanted to make this Christmas a little more special for your lovely pets so I'm throwing this BIIIIIG giveaway!!!

This giveaway will close Wednesday, December 30th at 24:00 GMT time

A Few Rules:
1) You must be an ACTIVE BAC Member and listed here ---> ACTIVE BAC MEMBER LIST. (That means 20+ posts within BAC Club. Not just PSFC)
2) Read ALL the rules listed under both LIST 1 and LIST 2 since rules for each list are different.
3) Please be patient. I will send the items as fast as I can but remember there are a lot of you
Ashamed

How to Play: 2 Lists with 2 Different Rules
Read Them ALL FIRST

LIST 1:
~You can request 2 items from this list and they will be given out on a first come first served basis. *No multiples of the same item please
~Please choose items you wish for your pet....please do not sell items that are gifted to you

Food:
Mystery Box cake x3 dawnbrands, esperia
Chocolate egg nettybowman
Bug Jelly
Rice pudding Sanakan
Plum pudding
Fruit cake
Toffee apple
Whole pumpkin pie
Halloween Candy Cane
Halloween Party Cake
Halloween lolly
Gummy eyeball x4
Chestnut Pancakes
Chocolate poo x4
Love heart lolly dawnbrands
Kolak
Candy Beans
Baby milk
Chilled lime juice
mac 'n' cheese
Lollipop assortement

Items:
Blue Baubleberna_gal
Blue helicopter ornament
Pink horse ornament
Clum of snow tree (3 pieces) x3
Tree candle light x3 esperia, orik, smut
Festive holly wall decor
Festive bell decor
Ribbon stocking decor nettybowman
Mayor pic x2 Mangoberry, Tromo3
Ghost sign tweet40
Spooky Fish bowl Chay
Spooky fish lamp petpet
Pot o' gold tweet40
Light poll table
Pink v guitar Chiaretta
Classic white fireplace smut
Luminous Brooklyn brigde view
Paris view Window chair a bell
Luminous pumpkin head busket
Drum kit chair a bell
Luminous stage light
Vinyl decor x2 Chiaretta

Dolls:
Snowman plushie Sanakan
Deer plushie x3 Chay, Myladyyawo, glow88
Grey deer plushie x2
Cheshire cat plushie
Monster plushie
Leprechaun doll x2 Pedj@94 Dixy
Classic turkey plushie orik
Anteater plushie fairie
Koala doll x2
Pink jello x3 Pedj@94 Dixy, Mage lvl8 , Mariannoula
Baby chick toy x3
Baby bunny x3
Mummy doll petpet
Mayor doll
Piggy _Pandy_
Bat doll fairie
Chestnut doll
Wonderland Rabbit
Pet Fawkes doll Tromo3
Bloody bunny _Pandy_

LIST 2:
~To receive an item from this list, choose 1 - 2 items that you'd like to have.
Then post on this thread which items you would like and the reason why you want this item
~All deserving members for that particular item will be placed in a pot and a random winner will be drawn at the close of this giveaway for each item listed below.

*You can request up to 2 items only from this list, but if chosen will only be gifted one so please state in your post your #1 choice and your #2 choice
* You are not guaranteed to win a prize from this list

Ice Throne
-Pedj@94 Dixy from 2 list i wish ice thron becous i love them soo much but i don't have to much to buy them.............tnx a lot.......:DDDD
-esperia cause i dont have Sad

Santa Throne
-nettybowman every time ive tried to buy this item ,the deal always falls through tried again yesterday and now the seller has said not selling any more... i absolutely love this chair ,,, and would really like it in my lil alfies house of christmas xx

-smut because i realy love the chair but first start playing last christmas and dont have coins to buy it last year and still not have coins to buy it at the forum and i have one off my friends santa throne in my house but now she will have it back again and so i dont have one any more now and it is my big dream to make a santa home but with out the santa throne i thing it will be hard to make it.

Large Pink Tree

Large Green Tree
-_Pandy_ I really want it as i do not have the pink tree.... Sad

Small Green Tree
-smut because i still dont have got one in trade and realy like to have one to the front of my house

Holly

Holliday Wreath

Mistle toe
-Sanakan The reason being that I was almost completely out from playing PS and I missed the week where they sell the item. (2*)

Greetings Card Runner up 4
-PonyBoyCurtis beacuse it is my dream to have this item ever since i started the game and saw it in a friend called "Onix's" house. Please make my dream come true, merry christmas

Owl doll
-tweet40 can i have the owl doll from list 2, because my black owl doesn't have a mate? LOL

Dragon doll
-orik dragon doll the one that dont have and want it soooooooo much

Princess bed

Art deco lamp
-Sanakan The reason being that it's has been in my wishlist since forever, and I have tried very hard to get it but with no success. (1*)

5*999 (random)

in red: already requested by x
in green: item delivered to the person that asked for it

LIST 1 AND LIST 2 ARE DIFFERENT!!! REMEMBER! 2 ITEMS FROM LIST 1 AND 1-2 FROM LIST 2 THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GET! NOT 2 FROM THE 2 LISTS IN TOTAL!!! REMEMBER TO POST YOUR WISH FOR LIST 2! YOU MAY WIN!!! MERRY CHRISTMASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Could I have a pink v guitar and a vynil decor?

thank you lucky strike for this Giveaway!!

Mangoberri wrote:
May I request a mayor picture for my wwf room please?

done congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
Pet fawkes doll and Mayor Picture, Please.

done congratulations

Chiaretta wrote:

done congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
May I request a mayor picture for my wwf room please?

done congratulations

Tromo3 wrote:
Pet fawkes doll and Mayor Picture, Please.

done congratulations

Chiaretta wrote:

done congratulations

Ashamed Just sent f/r,,,

spooky fish bowl and a deer plushie for me pls...

can ihave a ghost sign for the witch room and a pot-o-gold so my leperchaun won't be lonely Smile ?

=) nice giveaway ^^

List 1 :-
I would like the deer plushie please =)

Guest Guest
could i have chocolate egg,,, and,,,,, ribbon stocking decor please

from list 2 the chance to win santa throne , there so fab xxx

myladyyawo wrote:
List 1)

a mayor picture or a brown deer Smile

deer sent! congratulations choose something in the place of the mayor congratulations

fairie wrote:
anteater and bat dolls please xxx

f/r sended! congratulations

glow88 wrote:
=) nice giveaway ^^

List 1 :-
I would like the deer plushie please =)

sent! congratulations anything else? you may have 2 items from this list congratulations

nettybowman wrote:
could i have chocolate egg,,, and,,,,, ribbon stocking decor please

from list 2 the chance to win santa throne , there so fab xxx

sent! congratulations and just to keep the thread fun and a little more interesting can you please post a reason why the santa throne so it can be a valid entry? thank you! congratulations

_Pandy_ wrote:
Can I have a Piggy and a Bloody bunny please?

What a great giveaway!!!! Could I have a mystery box cake and heart lolly if they are still available.

Can I have the Spooky fish lamp and the Mummy doll if they are still available please!
thank you! Smile

dawnbrans wrote:
What a great giveaway!!!! Could I have a mystery box cake and heart lolly if they are still available.

sending now congratulations

petpet wrote:
Can I have the Spooky fish lamp and the Mummy doll if they are still available please!
thank you! Smile

DON'T FORGET TO POST WHICH ITEM (1 OR 2) YOU LIKE FROM LIST 2!!! IT'S 2 DIFFERENT LIST WITH DIFFERENT RULES!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Guest Guest
sorry got excited , every time ive tried to buy this item ,the deal always falls through tried again yesterday and now the seller has said not selling any more... i absolutely love this chair ,,, and would really like it in my lil alfies house of christmas xx

Leprechaun doll and pink jello tnx a lot...........from 2 list i wish ice thron becous i love them soo much but i don't have to much to buy them.............tnx a lot.......:DDDD

hi can i have bat doll and bloody bunny i will send them my best friend he wants them so badly and i dont have extra SmileSmile

petpet wrote:
thank you! Smile

items sent congratulations

nettybowman wrote:
sorry got excited , every time ive tried to buy this item ,the deal always falls through tried again yesterday and now the seller has said not selling any more... i absolutely love this chair ,,, and would really like it in my lil alfies house of christmas xx

i hope you finally get him!!! congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
Leprechaun doll and pink jello tnx a lot...........from 2 list i wish ice thron becous i love them soo much but i don't have to much to buy them.............tnx a lot.......:DDDD

items sent congratulations

berna_gal wrote:
hi can i have bat doll and bloody bunny i will send them my best friend he wants them so badly and i dont have extra SmileSmile

I'm sorry but the are already taken... Sad anything else? i'm sorry... Sad MERRY CHRISTMASS!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

Mage lvl8 wrote:
could i please have a pink jello? i want it cos its one of my all time favoites! congratulations

f/r sent! congratulations

mariannoula wrote:
Can i have a pink jello and a spooky lava lamp?thank you
xoxo,
mary

hi! i'm sending the pink jello now congratulations i'm sorry but i already gave my lamp... Sad check post 2 to see which items are still availiable and tell me congratulations

Thank you so much again Lucky for the Deer hun!! They are my favorite Pet Society Toy!!!! You are very kind and we all are so thankful and appreciative! xx

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you so much again Lucky for the Deer hun!! They are my favorite Pet Society Toy!!!! You are very kind and we all are so thankful and appreciative! xx

Ashamed you make me blush... Ashamed thank you! i'm just happy and glad that i can make some people happy! congratulations 1 thing it's troubling me though... why i don't have any "entries" for list 2?? i mean.. you can select up to 2 items from list 1 and independently 1-2 items from list 2 and may win! so.. why? i thought those where somewhat "most" wanted items... Ashamed

great news everyone! this giveaway has been extended till the 30th! whoopie!!
bump!

Lucky Strike wrote:
why i don't have any "entries" for list 2?? i mean.. you can select up to 2 items from list 1 and independently 1-2 items from list 2 and may win! so.. why? i thought those where somewhat "most" wanted items... Ashamed

cause we're not greedy lmao Laughing

well if we have to...
can i have the owl doll from list 2, because my black owl doesn't have a mate? LOL

Tree candle light
Classic white fireplace

and from list 2 i wish for

Santa Throne because i realy love the chair but first start playing last christmas and dont have coins to buy it last year and still not have coins to buy it at the forum and i have one off my friends santa throne in my house but now she will have it back again and so i dont have one any more now and it is my big dream to make a santa home but with out the santa throne i thing it will be hard to make it.

Small Green Tree because i still dont have got one in trade and realy like to have one to the front of my house

hello to all wish for Pink jello and Mystery Box cake

and from list 2 Ice Throne cause i dont have Sad