Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Please support me. There is only a couple of days left =/

Hi there. As you all know...iv entered the a compotition.

Im here to ask you if you could show your support and please vote for me by 'Liking' my entry and leving a small note just to tell me if you like it or not.

This means alot to me and it took me hours to do it....

Playfish have already make a picture with my entry inthe picture (If you understand me) which im hoping is a really good sign that they like it.

Im looking forward to reading all your comments.

Thanks so much to the people who have already voted...and the same goes to future voters =).

I really appreciate this.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=60680&id=100000485408476 (added by Lea75)

Many thanks

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
Hi there. As you all know...iv entered the a compotition.

Im here to ask you if you could show your support and please vote for me by 'Liking' my entry and leving a small note just to tell me if you like it or not.

This means alot to me and it took me hours to do it....

Playfish have already make a picture with my entry inthe picture (If you understand me) which im hoping is a really good sign that they like it.

Im looking forward to reading all your comments.

Thanks so much to the people who have already voted...and the same goes to future voters =).

I really appreciate this.

FOR A MOD: Could you please confirm if i can publish the link please. im not sure how else to contact you...sorry.If you just add me with a note then i can send you the link and you can check it out..Its just a link to playfish fabebook...to my entry..

Many thanks

I understand you pm's lea this morning ...i'm sure she will add the link for you when she comes back online...I know she is busy in real life at the moment

I must admit that is very well done made!!!!! well done!!! it seemed difficult to be done!!!! I like it and on facebook! hope you will win! best of luck! i love the red ribbons at the concerns and the fact that your elf -pet is inside the snowball is so sweet!!!!