Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
What don't you understand?? If you are good Santa brings pressies....... If you ar ebad, Santa brings coal ......

.-.
well technically the santa (SANTASSS) that we have in the family dont bring much to a 16 year old boy

Sad I am sorry ...... Santa didn't stop coming to see me till I was ......maybe 20. Of course it wasn't quite the same thrill that I got when I was 8, but It was still fun to wake up Christmas morning and know there would be more presents under the tree. It also meant that it saved someone some wrapping ..... Laughing

How about Jose Tritots?? has he been good??

Games<3er wrote:
i cant put my siggie...why?

Did you add the image to your signature box in the preferences?? Does it show in the preview part??

If so, the easiest way to explain is to quote someone's post and look down ( points down the page to the left) there and make sure the attach signature box is checked .....

Games<3er wrote:

Not sure, Frannie said something earlier about having to check a box for permission? Let me go and look at mine.

JD, I never had a party until I was 21, no Christmas or Birthday celebrations at all - the first party I had was in my own house after I was married congratulations

You know we love you and have some fun, so don't be worrying - eventually you'll be able to decide and have all the celebrations you want to for you and your future family Smile

TanyaRC wrote:

.-.
well his is having a great behavior, he is gonna start tomorrow his/ our xmas room congratulations

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

.-.
well his is having a great behavior, he is gonna start tomorrow his/ our xmas room congratulations

I am glad that he has been good ....... Santa might be dropping him off something ......

Look at this snowman I found!!

Zoonie wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

Not sure, Frannie said something earlier about having to check a box for permission? Let me go and look at mine.

JD, I never had a party until I was 21, no Christmas or Birthday celebrations at all - the first party I had was in my own house after I was married congratulations

You know we love you and have some fun, so don't be worrying - eventually you'll be able to decide and have all the celebrations you want to for you and your future family Smile

i love to celebrate xmas cuz we do it in a different way here, santa always come before xmas eve Laughing , and we have a dinner the whole family (depends sometimes if we are with momma's or dad's family) and then we open our presents , i think it hit me when i realize i wasnt getting a lot like the little ones LaughingLaughingLaughing , but it is okey congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

Did you add the image to your signature box in the preferences?? Does it show in the preview part??

If so, the easiest way to explain is to quote someone's post and look down ( points down the page to the left) there and make sure the attach signature box is checked .....

nope, cuz i have the siggie saved in my computer and i dunno how to copy the link location d:

Games<3er wrote:
i love to celebrate xmas cuz we do it in a different way here, santa always come before xmas eve Laughing , and we have a dinner the whole family (depends sometimes if we are with momma's or dad's family) and then we open our presents , i think it hit me when i realize i wasnt getting a lot like the little ones LaughingLaughingLaughing , but it is okey congratulations

With my family, I did not get as many presents, but mine cost more .....

I guess this means that you are growing up ....

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

nope, cuz i have the siggie saved in my computer and i dunno how to copy the link location d:

You have to upload your siggy pic to a hosting website, like www.tinypic.com

then copy the bb link and add to your siggy ....

TanyaRC wrote:
I am glad that he has been good ....... Santa might be dropping him off something ......

:O he cant wait!! :O, and that snowman look cool 8) 8)

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

:O he cant wait!! :O, and that snowman look cool 8) 8)

I saw it and thought of Jose!! When I saw it I thought -- Hey look at Jose's snowman!! It looks just like him!! Then I realised that I was not in your house .... congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

You have to upload your siggy pic to a hosting website, like www.tinypic.com

then copy the bb link and add to your siggy ....

you have the upload button above ''where you type the reply in box'' congratulations
 thison10.png
copy the last link you get and paste it into your siggy Smile

cool santa congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
I guess this means that you are growing up ....

i know.....a week ago i remembered something and i cried XD, the thing i remember was the year when i was 15 was an awesome year, i miss it D:, cuz we, the latinamerican ppl, celebrate our 15 , not like american that celebrate their 16 or 18

TanyaRC wrote:

I saw it and thought of Jose!! When I saw it I thought -- Hey look at Jose's snowman!! It looks just like him!! Then I realised that I was not in your house .... congratulations

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

tweet40 wrote:

you have the upload button above ''where you type the reply in box'' congratulations
 thison10.png

Thanks for the info!! I couldn't figure that out when I did mine!!

tweet40 wrote:
[

thison10.png

thanks congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:

It's uncanny!
Glad you found that Tanya congratulations

tweet40 wrote:

thison10.png

I found that this morning - it's really neat.

I'm listening to Christmas pop songs congratulations cheesey, but fun!

Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

It's uncanny!
Glad you found that Tanya congratulations

tweet40 wrote:

thison10.png

I found that this morning - it's really neat.

I'm listening to Christmas pop songs congratulations cheesey, but fun!

I love all Christmas music!! the cheesier the better sometimes!! Did you see the link that I posted the other day to one of my fav silly songs, Dominick the donkey?? LaughingLaughing

btw, I mean to keep asking you .... Is Frannie bringing her contest over here?? I have lost the image of the pictures to guess that she posted for the second part ....

Games<3er wrote:
i think it is done?

give it just a minute .... It is not instant.... did you make sure the box that says attach siggy is checked??

Games<3er wrote:
nope...nothing D:

go to the page where you add your siggy. in the preview portion, does it show your siggy??

Sorry everyone a little flustered at the moment... Doing so many things at once! If you are having problems with your siggy please check this link CLICK HERE

If that doesn't help, please let me know Smile

I hope it helps lol.... Sorry so many problems are coming up you guys!

Tanya Smile How are you today hun?

Jose, Britney Murphy died????

Tanya no I didn't see Dominic.
Frannie is really unwell at the moment, so I don't suppose she's worrying about the game, will look for it.

myladyyawo wrote:

It is just getting used to a diff system ...

I am great ! How are you today?? Ready for Christmas??

Zoonie wrote:
Jose, Britney Murphy died????

Tanya no I didn't see Dominic.
Frannie is really unwell at the moment, so I don't suppose she's worrying about the game, will look for it.

You should youtube Dominick the Donkey ...... It is hilarious!!

I know that she said yesterday that her sugar was up..... Is she still having problems?? I need to go leave her a note ...

Hello all HUGS - it's hard to figure it all out in here - but found u through Zoonie......Laughing

TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

It is just getting used to a diff system ...

I am great ! How are you today?? Ready for Christmas??

I'm doing okay, I'm feeling a little yucky at the moment :S but I'll be good soon Smile Finally put my tree up with the kids last night... had to do some re-arranging first lol... with babysitting 4 days a week 11 hours a day been a little preoccupied.... Have to finish shopping tomorrow Smile

WAUW - this posting is very diffucult - i went out and needed to find my way in after i wrote a message........Laughing

Gismo-Pet wrote:
Hello all HUGS - it's hard to figure it all out in here - but found u through Zoonie......Laughing

Hiya Gismo! Welcome ?

Chupacabra wrote:
Gismo-Pet wrote:

Hiya Gismo! Welcome ?

Hiii Chupra - Thanks a lot - trying to figure this forum out congratulations
how are u - been looooong since i saw u all... :dancing:

Gismo-Pet wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
Gismo-Pet wrote:

Hiya Gismo! Welcome ?

I know..it seems like ages. I am great thanks. Getting ready to go to a party. I am just starting out here also. No worries. New things just take a little time :snowwink:
Great to see you though!

it takes a long time writing in here or is it my way - do i do i wrong???? i write in Quick reply..........and get a quistion - press send and get quistion to go back to forum...............LOL difficult.....i think....

Gismo-Pet wrote:
it takes a long time writing in here or is it my way - do i do i wrong???? i write in Quick reply..........and get a quistion - press send and get quistion to go back to forum...............LOL difficult.....i think....

.-.
just press send and wait, when i post i get the " go back to the forum thing" but i dont press it, all by itself just reload and bring u here
.-.
nice to see u gismo btw congratulationsLaughingcongratulations

Zoonie wrote:

Not sure what Frannie intends but here is her latest pic

Thanks for finding it for me ..... I will be ready with the answers when we hear from her .....
Chupacabra wrote:
Just popping in to say a quick hello:)
Warm island greetings from Chup! :friends:

Hi Chupa!! Thanks again for the prize!!

Oh JD, what a shock!

Byeee

CAP'N, I just press reply under and to the left of the quick reply box - takes no time at all. so glad you came, how are you?

SIB - send some degrees, it's bone wrackingly cold here!!!

Chupacabra wrote:
Gismo-Pet wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:
Gismo-Pet wrote:

Hiya Gismo! Welcome ?

I know..it seems like ages. I am great thanks. Getting ready to go to a party. I am just starting out here also. No worries. New things just take a little time :snowwink:
Great to see you though!

A perty - on a sunday I love the new smileys.... :rudolf: :merry: ? hello Zoonie...... :friends:

Gismo-Pet wrote:

Hi Gismo!! I am not usually here with you....

It is a bit diff, but we can do it!!

Evening all, dropping by for a quick visit as I disappeared after the software update (very busy). Not feeling too well (not sick or anything), so looking for some company.

How's things in here?

TanyaRC wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Not sure what Frannie intends but here is her latest pic

Thanks for finding it for me ..... I will be ready with the answers when we hear from her .....
Chupacabra wrote:
Just popping in to say a quick hello:)
Warm island greetings from Chup! :friends:

Hi Chupa!! Thanks again for the prize!!

Hi Tanya!
You are very welcome! Greta to see you.
Wish I could stay and chat longer but have to get ready to go out again. These past few weeks have been very 'social' and busy:) Lots of fun though!
Great to see everyone! :dancing:
Big Hugs!

Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

no pets where hurt in the making of this song and no offence is meant to anyone Laughing