Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

myladyyawo wrote:

I'm doing okay, I'm feeling a little yucky at the moment :S but I'll be good soon Smile Finally put my tree up with the kids last night... had to do some re-arranging first lol... with babysitting 4 days a week 11 hours a day been a little preoccupied.... Have to finish shopping tomorrow Smile

Sorry that you are not feeling well. I will be going shopping tomorrow also ..... but if the crowds are too bad, I will just be giving out money!! One size fits all!! lol
Toulouse wrote:
Evening all, dropping by for a quick visit as I disappeared after the software update (very busy). Not feeling too well (not sick or anything), so looking for some company.

How's things in here?

Hi BG!! I hope that you get to feeling better!
PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

no pets where hurt in the making of this song and no offence is meant to anyone Laughing

ha ha ha ..... Pinky that is great!!

PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

no pets where hurt in the making of this song and no offence is meant to anyone Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Hi Boo

Hi Tanya.
I hope so, but having some RL issues (makes me feel like crying, but not giving in)

Anyone heard from Kijo? Saw she's been on the other forum, got me a bit 'worried'

TanyaRC wrote:
Gismo-Pet wrote:
it takes a long time writing in here or is it my way - do i do i wrong???? i write in Quick reply..........and get a quistion - press send and get quistion to go back to forum...............LOL difficult.....i think....

Hi Gismo!! I am not usually here with you....

It is a bit diff, but we can do it!!

Toulouse wrote:
Evening all, dropping by for a quick visit as I disappeared after the software update (very busy). Not feeling too well (not sick or anything), so looking for some company.

How's things in here?

PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

BooBear wrote:
Sneaks in at the back and settles down for a rest. ?

I have dropped a note to Kijo BG, I feel the same way Sad

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Boo

Hi Tanya.
I hope so, but having some RL issues (makes me feel like crying, but not giving in)

Anyone heard from Kijo? Saw she's been on the other forum, got me a bit 'worried'

Hi hon, how are you feeling today? What's up?

I haven't been around much today so haven't really seen anyone.

Games<3er wrote:

.-.
just press send and wait, when i post i get the " go back to the forum thing" but i dont press it, all by itself just reload and bring u here
.-.
nice to see u gismo btw congratulationsLaughingcongratulations

Thanks alot

Zoonie wrote:
Oh JD, what a shock!

Byeee

CAP'N, I just press reply under and to the left of the quick reply box - takes no time at all. so glad you came, how are you?

SIB - send some degrees, it's bone wrackingly cold here!!!

:dancing: :dancing: still having fever and hospital haven't got a clue why :tree: How are u - and can u get around or are u snowwed in???? - it is also very cold here.....

Zoonie wrote:

I just hope she's okay and we catch her soon

BooBear wrote:

Let's just keep it at BF - Holiday plans troubles, a bit too hard to explain and am hoping we can find a solution for our problem.

Other then that, I'm fine.
Heard from our friend today (sister was joking he's got an eye for me LOL), making plans for our summer vacation, but that didn't work out the way I thought. First plans we had have been cancelled - way too expensive, so we have 2 options open. We're thinking of going to California for 2 weeks, stay with the friend I mentioned above instead of our travelling around.

And, most important: we made our Christmas menu! Sister and I are going to cook (let's hope for the best LOL)

Stopping by again Smile Sorry about the trouble with the posting. Like I believe Tanya said just post your reply then wait for the page to return to your last post. If someone posts during yours it just gives you a chance to modify it... just click either modify or save and then again it will return you back here congratulations

Just a couple quick notes, please try and check your link hun... I don't want us Mods bothering you asking all the time. If you are having problems let me know.
I also wanted to encourage you all to check out our wonderful trading, giveaways, competitions, cafe and game arcade congratulations We are all very friendly so don't be afraid to jump out of the group for a few minutes if you have time Smile

PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

Laughing so funny :rudolf: dancing to it..........Hello and HUGS

BooBear wrote:

:friends: hello sweety ?

Not napping PInky, just cosying up Smile

Cap'n, we are more or less snowed in, no trains, absolutely freezing cold and the snow isn't melting at all - I put pics on my Facebook, it's not so impressive as Toulouse has, or across the ocean, of course!

* by the way I have put up a note about looking around the whole forum and also that if you want to turn off the delay to posting - the one which says a new post has been lodged before your reply, you can do that under the Options tab in your Profile section at the top of the page next to Messages Smile then your post will go through immediately.

Zoonie wrote:

Cap'n, we are more or less snowed in, no trains, absolutely freezing cold and the snow isn't melting at all - I put pics on my Facebook, it's not so impressive as Toulouse has, or across the ocean, of course!

* by the way I have put up a note about looking around the whole forum and also that if you want to turn off the delay to posting - the one which says a new post has been lodged before your reply, you can do that under the Options tab in your Profile section at the top of the page next to Messages Smile then your post will go through immediately.

Thanks a lot for the info - i will take a look and need to make a signature and avatar...but right now i'm so tired of fever - just wanted to say hiiiii in the new house :dancing:

Sorry to hear of all the snow problems....hope u are okay and got what u need for Christmas.......and u famely can be gathered.... :merry:

BooBear wrote:

Hi Boo .... We will try to be quiet ....
Toulouse wrote:
Hi Boo

Hi Tanya.

I have not ween her today, but I will keep an eye out for her ...
Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

BooBear wrote:

Let's just keep it at BF - Holiday plans troubles, a bit too hard to explain and am hoping we can find a solution for our problem.

Heard from our friend today (sister was joking he's got an eye for me LOL), making plans for our summer vacation, but that didn't work out the way I thought. First plans we had have been cancelled - way too expensive, so we have 2 options open. We're thinking of going to California for 2 weeks, stay with the friend I mentioned above instead of our travelling around.

And, most important: we made our Christmas menu! Sister and I are going to cook (let's hope for the best LOL)

Come to Florida!! I have cheap room rates .....

I bet your Christmas meal will be awesome!!

hello gismo congratulations

i saw booooo lol

that doesnt sound to good for you zoonie we arent snowed in but do have a lot my garden spade froze to hr ground though lol Laughing

myladyyawo wrote:
Stopping by again Smile Sorry about the trouble with the posting. Like I believe Tanya said just post your reply then wait for the page to return to your last post. If someone posts during yours it just gives you a chance to modify it... just click either modify or save and then again it will return you back here congratulations

Just a couple quick notes, please try and check your link hun... I don't want us Mods bothering you asking all the time. If you are having problems let me know.
I also wanted to encourage you all to check out our wonderful trading, giveaways, competitions, cafe and game arcade congratulations We are all very friendly so don't be afraid to jump out of the group for a few minutes if you have time Smile

We'll all get the hang of it Sara, don't worry.

Whose link isn't working? I've been checking, not sure whose is awry?

Everyone is bound to venture further afield once they find their feet, as there are so many things on offer here, it'll only take a while.

BTW has everyone seen the spoilers? (if you want to) - it's strange now to be able to talk about them openly!

PInky Smile wrote:
ohhh are we napping i will join snooze ?

hallooooo ya'all

I'm ready for a nap! Hello hon. Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

BooBear wrote:

Okey dokey then! Plans for holidays sound good! We have booked to go to Euro Disney with my sister and hre family and booked my mum and dad in too as their Christmas present!

Yummy - Christmas dinner! What are you having?

Gismo-Pet wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

BooBear wrote:

Hello Gismo! Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well. Really hope you feel better soon.

Zoonie wrote:

Thanks for that tip Zoonie - off to sort that out now. Smile

Thank you Zoonie, sorry not trying to push anyone. I know it takes time Smile

Haven't honestly noticed any links not working... I've just seen a couple posts from other moderators hun... I'll take a quick look when I can to let you know specifics Smile

Cap'n, get well soon my love, sorry to hear you're sick.

Likewise BG, the travel plans will work out - maybe we could all take a C&G trip to stay at Tanya's congratulations

My family will arrive home Christmas Eve night I hope, Cap'n, if the weather allows!

TanyaRC wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Hi Boo .... We will try to be quiet ....
Toulouse wrote:
Hi Boo

Hi Tanya.

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

BooBear wrote:

Thanks Tanya!

PInky Smile wrote:
hello gismo congratulations

i saw booooo lol

that doesnt sound to good for you zoonie we arent snowed in but do have a lot my garden spade froze to hr ground though lol Laughing

You did see me! Laughing I am really slow at posting on here. I am not used to all the other quotes being kept in when I multi-quote so it's throwing me out a bit! Laughing Sad old technophobe that I am!

BooBear wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
ohhh are we napping i will join snooze ?

hallooooo ya'all

I'm ready for a nap! Hello hon. Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

BooBear wrote:

Okey dokey then! Plans for holidays sound good! We have booked to go to Euro Disney with my sister and hre family and booked my mum and dad in too as their Christmas present!

Yummy - Christmas dinner! What are you having?

Gismo-Pet wrote:
PInky Smile wrote:
Jingle bells
zoonie smells
jose flew away
lost there pants
in the middle of france
found them in bombay

BooBear wrote:

Hello Gismo! Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well. Really hope you feel better soon.

Zoonie wrote:

Thanks for that tip Zoonie - off to sort that out now. Smile

hi hi how are you

i need to go feed my real animals right now hehe see you all shortly
[b]

@Sara, aaah ok, I thought you found a broken FB link.

Lots of people have been having problems, all to do with the privacy settings I think

TanyaRC wrote:

Thanks honey! (hug)
We were discussing to go to Florida. Or at least. I was nagging to go there congratulations
At first we were going to NY, then fly to Las Vegas, stay there a couple of days and then head to California and do a lot of things there (Grand Canyon, Disneyland, Sea World etc). But we found out it would be too expensive. So next option was a week in NY (less expensive because of the shorter flight). Still weren't too happy for that, so when our friend came online, we told him about the issues we were having (he's coming along, but he lives in California). He told us we were welcome at his place to crash and since he's joining us, he's more than happy to have us staying over since it's been such a long time he's seen us. And he lives near LA, so everything we want to do, is near by. I am hoping that will get sorted out, otherwise I have to bail on the plans we made.

Let's hope it's gonna be awesome Smile
We're gonna start with some small appetizers, then have 'melon and ham' (something special), then soup, our main dish (turkey) and as dessert I'm going to make tiramisu with biscuits in stead of the traditional one we make.

This is the melon and ham thing

Toulouse wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
I have not seen her today, but I will keep an eye out for her ...

Thanks honey! (hug)
We were discussing to go to Florida. Or at least. I was nagging to go there congratulations
At first we were going to NY, then fly to Las Vegas, stay there a couple of days and then head to California and do a lot of things there (Grand Canyon, Disneyland, Sea World etc). But we found out it would be too expensive. So next option was a week in NY (less expensive because of the shorter flight). Still weren't too happy for that, so when our friend came online, we told him about the issues we were having (he's coming along, but he lives in California). He told us we were welcome at his place to crash and since he's joining us, he's more than happy to have us staying over since it's been such a long time he's seen us. And he lives near LA, so everything we want to do, is near by. I am hoping that will get sorted out, otherwise I have to bail on the plans we made.

Let's hope it's gonna be awesome Smile
We're gonna start with some small appetizers, then have 'melon and ham' (something special), then soup, our main dish (turkey) and as dessert I'm going to make tiramisu with biscuits in stead of the traditional one we make.

This is the melon and ham thing

Well, If you change your mind .... You kinda know where I am ... lol

Dinner sounds great!!

Zoonie wrote:

BTW has everyone seen the spoilers? (if you want to) - it's strange now to be able to talk about them openly!

No but i have to see it ..............SORRY i will be a short visit today -- and Gismo needs to do his visits and i have to go to bed early - hospital tomorrow to hear about lacking of results - they do not know why i still have fever and I KNOW it isen't the fibromyalgia...........but so tired of the fever - but i will sure try to make it back here very soon - give my LOVE and xmas greetings to all my friends.....BIG HUGE HUGS

BooBear wrote:

:friends: hello sweety ?[/quote]

?

TanyaRC wrote:
Thanks for the tip Gill .....

I fixed it on my profile!!

It's easy when you have time to look, isn't it, that's the thing - to explore a bit and see what you can tweak to suit yourself.
There are loads of options on here.

BG - good luck with the meal, as usual it's me and my OH here, in charge of the kitchen! your parents will be able to relax and be waited on!

Has everyone who wants to see spoilers, seen them? Don't go there if you want to be surprised!!!

/psfc-news-f7/spoilers-released-another-psfc-exclusive-21st-december-t6644-40.htm

See you in a moment PInky.

Thanks Tanya congratulations

It's just a simple meal, but I'm fab at desserts (don't want to brag, but I 'm better at desserts then the regular dishes), so I just hope it's gonna be good Smile

We'll be celebrating Christmas eve with our little family and sister's BF. My BF has other obligations (the issues we're having), so there's a big chance I won't even see him untill we leave for our skiing trip... Makes me really sad.

Cap'n you're doing fine!
I hope the hospital has some answers for you *hugs*

BTW there are two competitions in the Comps section of this C&G group board...a counting competition with random gifts and another Spot the Differences comp too!

Sorry all! I am absoloutely worn out. I am heading off to bed. Take care and I will see you all soon.

Toulouse wrote:
Thanks Tanya congratulations

It's just a simple meal, but I'm fab at desserts (don't want to brag, but I 'm better at desserts then the regular dishes), so I just hope it's gonna be good Smile

We'll be celebrating Christmas eve with our little family and sister's BF. My BF has other obligations (the issues we're having), so there's a big chance I won't even see him untill we leave for our skiing trip... Makes me really sad.

Well, I am really good at desserts too ...... You will have to let me know how your turns out! I will be making Apple dumplings for our meal Christmas. We both have to work that day, so I need something to take to work to share .....
Things will work out with BF. Whenever there is another person in your life, someone has to compromise. Just don't make a mountain out of it.
Zoonie wrote:
Cap'n you're doing fine!
I hope the hospital has some answers for you *hugs*

BTW there are two competitions in the Comps section of this C&G group board...a counting competition with random gifts and another Spot the Differences comp too!

Gill, is the counting contest like a posting contest ...... I tried it for awhile yesterday, and was not impressed..... Maybe it was because there were so few there??

BooBear wrote:
Sorry all! I am absoloutely worn out. I am heading off to bed. Take care and I will see you all soon.

Bye Boo!! Hugs to you!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Well, I am really good at desserts too ...... You will have to let me know how your turns out! I will be making Apple dumplings for our meal Christmas. We both have to work that day, so I need something to take to work to share .....
Things will work out with BF. Whenever there is another person in your life, someone has to compromise. Just don't make a mountain out of it.

I'll let you know Smile
I have a few 'solutions' to spend some time together (2 days, better then nothing), I hope it works out, but that'll be something for tomorrow evening, after a good day of studying! Just made me a bit mad because he seemed like he didn't care or didn't make an effort to find a solution. I know he has obligations - I have them too, so I understand and respect that. Just makes me a bit sobby we won't even be spending a holiday together this year, probably not a big deal, but for me it'd be great since the holidays represent spending time with your loved ones (and because it has been a couple of months we spent some time together - we live a bit apart from each other and have been really busy this year).

Toulouse wrote:

I'll let you know Smile
I have a few 'solutions' to spend some time together (2 days, better then nothing), I hope it works out, but that'll be something for tomorrow evening, after a good day of studying! Just made me a bit mad because he seemed like he didn't care or didn't make an effort to find a solution. I know he has obligations - I have them too, so I understand and respect that. Just makes me a bit sobby we won't even be spending a holiday together this year, probably not a big deal, but for me it'd be great since the holidays represent spending time with your loved ones (and because it has been a couple of months we spent some time together - we live a bit apart from each other and have been really busy this year).

2 days are much better than nothing!! I hope that your studying is going well. The harder that you work, the more you will enjoy your upcoming vacay ...

Don't let this spoil your holiday. Enjoy Mom and Dad!!

Zoonie, that's awful Sad
Saw some very bad accidents over here too. Had to go outside today - luckily to walk, but it was very very dangerous on the roads.

TanyaRC wrote:
2 days are much better than nothing!! I hope that your studying is going well. The harder that you work, the more you will enjoy your upcoming vacay ...

Don't let this spoil your holiday. Enjoy Mom and Dad!!

I'll talk about it with him tomorrow, no point in doing it now
I have to start tomorrow, made an entire schedule, only have to take a closer look at when I'm taking a break and get to the forum lol! And really am going to do more then just the best I can!

I won't let it spoil the holidays, that's for sure! And I'm looking forward to spend some quality time with Mom & Dad. They're going to get spoiled lol

Sweeties, I'm freeeeeeeezing at the moment, so I'm gonna get under the duvet and get some sleep
See you all later!

See you BG, don't stress, go with the flow and enjoy what you have.
My ED and her b/f are spending Christmas apart and they live together - that seems very strange to me, but it's their choice.

Gracious, I just found out that here our Christmas No 1 in the pop charts is Rage Against the Machine

Bye BG!!
I am leaving too. I must get a nap before work tonight. I will be back later .....

Love to you all!!

*poof*

G'night BG and sleep tight Tanya.

I'll come back tomorrow too.
See you then x

TanyaRC wrote:
I guess there is no one here ......

Hi Tanya
I'm here but only for a minute or two. Trying to do visits congratulations

I saw Armell finally made it, but seems to have "disappeared" again Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Tanya

Hi Wish!!
Kijo is on TOF .. I am trying to get her over here ...Armell was there, but left. I am at work on my lappy ... it is too slow to do vistis ...Sad

TanyaRC wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Tanya

Hi Wish!!
Kijo is on TOF .. I am trying to get her over here ...Armell was there, but left. I am at work on my lappy ... it is too slow to do vistis ...Sad

Sorry Tanya - was sending stuff to the Registry. What the heck is TOF (sorry for beng a bit of an eejit but it's quite early here LOL)

myladyyawo wrote:
I think it is The Official Forum... thats what I've seen people use if for lol Smile

How is everyone Smile

Oh of course, Thanks :good:

I'm doign good thanls - how about you ?
I'm in a rush though as am just of to work - nice to meet you and see you soon.

Bye Tanya

Have a great day y'all

good morning!

i woke up so early this morning in order t study a little bit! and today i MUST also finish my Xmas gifts!! -4 days to Christmas!! Laughing

myladyyawo wrote:
I think it is The Official Forum... thats what I've seen people use if for lol Smile

How is everyone Smile

Hi Sara!! How are you??

I think of it as The Other Forum.... Smile
Chiaretta wrote:
good morning!

i woke up so early this morning in order t study a little bit! and today i MUST also finish my Xmas gifts!! -4 days to Christmas!! Laughing

Hi Chiaretta... I don't think that we have met yet..

Hi Tanya Smile How are you this evening? what time is it there hun? Thank you for correcting me, just always assumed thats what it meant Smile I'm starting to get really tired... sipping my rum and eggnog lol.. I don't usually drink much, and when I do its one that goes slowly lol. Going to have a bath then bed really soon. Just having a bed time snack lol.