• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

TanyaRC wrote:

Chiaretta wrote:
good morning!

i woke up so early this morning in order t study a little bit! and today i MUST also finish my Xmas gifts!! -4 days to Christmas!! Laughing

Hi Chiaretta... I don't think that we have met yet..

no, you're right! hi, nice to meet you here Tanya! Smile

I'm hoping to finish tomorrow, it's already 11:23 pm here. Gonna head to a bath then bed soon. I'm going to read some of Anne Rice's Lestat. I've never read any of her books before, but so far so good.

[quote=\"TanyaRC\"]It is 2:15 am here. I am at work right now. I will get off at 6:30 am. I am good. Had a GREAT nap tonight before work!! I didn\'t mean to correct you .. Ashamed .. You are probably right. I never had anyone explain it to me . The rum and eggnog sound great! Perfect holiday treat!! [/quote]

It is! Really perfect for right now with the lit Christmas tree full of red and gold beside me lol. What do you do hun? Such a graveyard shift :S

Zoonie, How are you hun? Was that your husband you were talking about in the other thread, stuck in the train station all dark and freeky? Thats great about your posts hun, took me a minute to figure out when you were talking about after only reading the little tree before bed lol. I can't believe you have that many posts so fast! lol

Good Morning Friends

FOUR DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!! Eeek!
Not sure if we're snowed in again today - my OH (other half) isn't able to get to work by train, and he can walk to the station in about 4 minutes flat.
The train system is at a halt again today!

Oh my - I was a 'little tree' when I went to bed last night, and now I'm a 'regular member' congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
It is 2:15 am here. I am at work right now. I will get off at 6:30 am. I am good. Had a GREAT nap tonight before work!! I didn't mean to correct you .. Ashamed .. You are probably right. I never had anyone explain it to me . The rum and eggnog sound great! Perfect holiday treat!!

It is! Really perfect for right now with the lit Christmas tree full of red and gold beside me lol. What do you do hun? Such a graveyard shift :S

Zoonie, How are you hun? Was that your husband you were talking about in the other thread, stuck in the train station all dark and freeky? Thats great about your posts hun, took me a minute to figure out when you were talking about after only reading the little tree before bed lol. I can't believe you have that many posts so fast! lol

Zoonie wrote:
Good Morning Friends

FOUR DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!! Eeek!
Not sure if we're snowed in again today - my OH (other half) isn't able to get to work by train, and he can walk to the station in about 4 minutes flat.
The train system is at a halt again today!

Hi Gill!! sorry about OH .....
Zoonie wrote:
Oh my - I was a 'little tree' when I went to bed last night, and now I'm a 'regular member' congratulations

Yaaaa!! I am a bit sad ..... I did not get enough posts to qualify to write a letter to Santa .... Next year!!
Chiaretta wrote:
congratulations Gill! hehheheh!

Tanya, i'm from Italy!

Cool!! I don't think that I talk to anyone from Italy!!

Sara I have been a member here for some time, I didn't make all the posts since Friday congratulations

Yes, my husband is usually referred to as OH (other half) or IMOM = International Man of Mystery, as people couldn't find him on Facebook congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
It is 2:15 am here. I am at work right now. I will get off at 6:30 am. I am good. Had a GREAT nap tonight before work!! I didn't mean to correct you .. Ashamed .. You are probably right. I never had anyone explain it to me . The rum and eggnog sound great! Perfect holiday treat!!

Your tree sounds great!! I am an air traffic controller .... one shift a week for me starts at 10:30 pm and I get off at 6:30 the next morning ...

Gill I keep for getting that sweetie, sorry! How much snow is on the ground?

Tanya, at least you can still be here and on pet society while working! It must help for these ugly shifts lol.

myladyyawo wrote:

Tanya, at least you can still be here and on pet society while working! It must help for these ugly shifts lol.

Here is great!! i am on my old lappy and it doesn't run PS very well ....

.brb ...... gotta change rooms.... If I am not back in 15 minutes, it means that the internet is down in that part of the building........

myladyyawo wrote:

Laughing
I have suddenly posted a lot though.

Well, it looks like it's still the 6" we got last Thursday, it's not going any where. We had some more over night, but not a lot.

Airports are a problem - not sure how Lea and Audrey will be getting on, don't know what time their flight was due in from Manchester .. maybe Tanya knows better than I do!

The roads are a problem.
The Railways are a problem
and the poor people who were booked on Eurostar (the train that goes under the channel between England and France) - that's been off since Friday or Saturday SadSadSad

Gill that is really terrible weather for everything to shop like that. Is it that bad in Manchester where Lisa and Audrey are leaving from? I do hope they make their flights!! Those poor girls of Lisa's would be so upset I imagine. Well I'm off for the night. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night congratulations

Good night Sara, one of the runways is closed in Manchester, I'm going to check how that affects everything, and check with Tanya from her end too.

See you later x

*edit
found two flights for Orlando, mid morning, and they're saying Wait in Lounge (at least not saying Cancelled)

Zoonie wrote:
We're everywhere congratulations

ha ha ..... I think that I am going to change my avvi to a ping pong ball!! LaughingLaughing

myladyyawo wrote:
Gill that is really terrible weather for everything to shop like that.

Just on Eurostar, 55,000 passengers are either stranded, or without transport
So many were stuck inside the tunnel on Friday night, no light, no water, no food or heating - awful!

There's got to be a full official enquiry launched

TanyaRC wrote:
ha ha ..... I think that I am going to change my avvi to a ping pong ball!! LaughingLaughing

Don't do it yet, did you see the comp to post a pic of your pet celebrating?
Winning choices may be used on the PSFC logo for the site congratulations

I just noticed I didn't give you a welcome Rep point, so I just fixed that now
8)

bogie wrote:
Morning anyone about?

Hi Boogie!! hugs to you!!
Zoonie wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

So many were stuck inside the tunnel on Friday night, no light, no water, no food or heating - awful!

TanyaRC wrote:

8)

Yikes ... sounds like whole country is snowed it. Is this unusual??

I didn't see it .... I must go look ...

Thanks for my point .... I thought it appeared by magic!!

Sorry to dissappear for a minute, my internet died ...Sad

inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

TanyaRC wrote:
bogie wrote:
Morning anyone about?

Zoonie wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

TanyaRC wrote:

8)

Hello you two, how are you both?

inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

HUGGY to you ..... Jump in ..... the water is great!! :dancing:

Hi boogs!! I am great. I ahd a wonderful nap before work tonight!! I did some voo doo magic on my computer and now it is back online!!!! all in all it is a good night!! Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

Hi boogs!! I am great. I ahd a wonderful nap before work tonight!! I did some voo doo magic on my computer and now it is back online!!!! all in all it is a good night!! Smile

Im glad your having a good night congratulations I might have to do some voodoo on my comp its running so sloooooww

bogie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

Im glad your having a good night congratulations I might have to do some voodoo on my comp its running so sloooooww

I kept getting a ip address conflict message .... whatever that means .... I had re connected , un-plugged the router , all sorts of stuff. I finally went in and deleted a bunch of old connections on the wireless history ..... and bingo I am back online!! How that helped, I have no idea!! but who am I to question the computer gods ....

have you defragged it lately??

Toulouse wrote:
Morning all Smile

This is gonna be hard, be at 3 places at the same time
LOL

BG Hugs xx how are you?

TanyaRC wrote:
bogie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

I kept getting a ip address conflict message .... whatever that means .... I had re connected , un-plugged the router , all sorts of stuff. I finally went in and deleted a bunch of old connections on the wireless history ..... and bingo I am back online!! How that helped, I have no idea!! but who am I to question the computer gods ....

have you defragged it lately??

No I havnt nor have I cleared out, might pop off and do that now congratulations be back in a bit

Hi there Boogs!
Good to see you!
How have you been? I've heard from Gill you weren't feeling good? (hugs)

Toulouse wrote:
Morning all Smile

LOL

We just have to multi-task!! Maybe we can get everyone over here ..... It is so much nicer ...

TanyaRC wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Morning all Smile

LOL

We just have to multi-task!! Maybe we can get everyone over here ..... It is so much nicer ...

It takes some time to adjust, but I think that in time we'll get used to it

inu-kijo wrote:
*peeks in nervously*

why nervous?

TanyaRC wrote:
bogie wrote:
Morning anyone about?

No snow in the west I think, not yet anyway.

You add rep points by the tiniest of buttons on the right side of the page (or take them away!)

bogie wrote:

Hello you two, how are you both?

BOOOOGS!!!

are you on your way to sorting your computer out?

TanyaRC wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Morning all Smile

LOL

I like it, I hope other people do too, we're in flux for now, but it should hopefully work out

Toulouse wrote:

:dancing:

Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Morning all Smile

LOL

I like it, I hope other people do too, we're in flux for now, but it should hopefully work out

Toulouse wrote:

:dancing:

Zoonie, you're funny

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie, you're funny

Laughing

I thought you already knew that! Laughing

:dancing: :cold: :tree: :merry: :rudolf: :friends: ? :snowlol: :35: :girl_devil:

I love the smileys here!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie, you're funny

Laughing

I did, but it just got confirmed :p

TanyaRC wrote:
:dancing: :cold: :tree: :merry: :rudolf: :friends: ? :snowlol: :35: :girl_devil:

Love them too, only thing that's missing (or I'm blind) is a hug

I love the smilies, and you don't seem to be restricted to how many you use - I'm looking for the hug, if we don't find one, we can request one Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie, you're funny

Laughing

I did, but it just got confirmed :p

TanyaRC wrote:

Love them too, only thing that's missing (or I'm blind) is a hug

Zoonie wrote:
I love the smilies, and you don't seem to be restricted to how many you use - I'm looking for the hug, if we don't find one, we can request one Smile

hmmmmm I knew the shortcut didn't work ..... let me look ... nope, cant find any hugs ....... but these otheres sure are cute!!

Good morning everyone

Sorry I'm late and sorry I can't stay around today I have a crazy mad day payroll and holiday pay etc.

Have a great Monday everyone and if I'm not too busy later on I'll pop back.

Destroy PC I love the smilies too, did you see this one

DawnyDawn wrote:
Good morning everyone

Sorry I'm late and sorry I can't stay around today I have a crazy mad day payroll and holiday pay etc.

Hi Dawn!! hugs to you! Hope that you ahve a good day!!

I like that one !! how about that one!!

DawnyDawn wrote:
Good morning everyone

Hiya Dawn Smile

That smilie is probably going to be very useful!
Ashamed

well, it is time for me to go ...... I will check back in aobut an hour ........

hugs to you all!!

Bye Tan Tan.

Sorry I went AWOL, a friend is on the phone and we are in hysterics so much that I have tears rolling down my face congratulations

WB Kijo :rudolf: