• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

hello everyone *hug*

hope you day is/was great

Wish Fairy wrote:
going to eat dinner y'all. Have a great evening :-)

Enjoy your dinner. xx

jengirlie wrote:
Hey guys... stopping by for a quick hello.... so very busy here right before the holidays, and today is my husband's birthday!

Thought I would check out the new digs... it's different! I'm going to have to find some time to look around figure things out!

Helloooo! Happy birthday to your OH!
For some weird reason, I can't multi quote here?!

Hey there Smorkle....

and I see Zoonie and Bee... and Wish just left!

I won't be able to stay long! I'm working on Christmas cards that should have been mailed LAST week...

Marlies wrote:
jengirlie wrote:
Hey guys... stopping by for a quick hello.... so very busy here right before the holidays, and today is my husband's birthday!

Thought I would check out the new digs... it's different! I'm going to have to find some time to look around figure things out!

Helloooo! Happy birthday to your OH!
For some weird reason, I can't multi quote here?!

Hey there Marlies... I'll tell OH you said Happy Birthday! He's like a little kid... he got some new games for the Wii! They never grow up!

see you soon Wish (still cooking here)

Marlies wrote:

My plan is to visit as many "big" cities as possible, and now we've found out about couch surfing, it's a lot easier to make that happen. So Dublin is still on the list! In September, we're going to backpack through Portugal and crash at other people's couch. I'm so excited!

I didn't know that about your daughter! Didn't she have a different job a couple of weeks ago? Anyway, congrats! So awesome that she's meeting famous people. Does she like the job?

Cherry is my ED who used to work for Grazia magazine.

My YD, Chloé is in a new job too - she's the one who's been worrying us. She now works as a Controls Manager for a Bank - that's just mad! She's only been there since the start of October and has won promotion already - I can't believe it.

Hotels can be expensive in London, and food - it all depends when you visit and what you want to do. On the whole, transport is not too pricey.

jengirlie wrote:

I'm so pleased you made it here Jen, completely understand how pushed you are for time. Happy Birthday to your OH ?

Jen...I gave up on my Christmas Card List so in my head I'm just ignoring the fact some didn't get written!

jengirlie wrote:

Hey there Marlies... I'll tell OH you said Happy Birthday! He's like a little kid... he got some new games for the Wii! They never grow up!

But wii games are so much fun! ^^

I just checked - it's 8.3° here - in F...not very impressive to most, but for the UK, it's blimmin cold!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zoonie wrote:

Cherry is my ED who used to work for Grazia magazine.

My YD, Chloé is in a new job too - she's the one who's been worrying us. She now works as a Controls Manager for a Bank - that's just mad! She's only been there since the start of October and has won promotion already - I can't believe it.

Hotels can be expensive in London, and food - it all depends when you visit and what you want to do. On the whole, transport is not too pricey.

That's really great. Bet you're really proud! Smile
Anyway, I've got to start studying now.
Have a nice evening/day all!

Zoonie wrote:
I just checked - it's 8.3° here - in F...not very impressive to most, but for the UK, it's blimmin cold!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hey Zoonie! It bloomin' freezing here too! We have had rain and hail all day! I went shopping in my walking boots as I knew it was the only way to keep my feet dry!! Laughing

We were waiting on some pictures we had taken of our family... now that we have officially adopted both of our children! Our first OFFICIAL family picture... The photographer did them very quickly, but I had to have time to put together our card, and print... my whole concept changed after I saw the pics! Now I'm scrambling!

And my list keeps growing!

dsc_0211.jpg

jengirlie wrote:
We were waiting on some pictures we had taken of our family... now that we have officially adopted both of our children! Our first OFFICIAL family picture... The photographer did them very quickly, but I had to have time to put together our card, and print... my whole concept changed after I saw the pics! Now I'm scrambling!

And my list keeps growing!

dsc_0211.jpg

Hi jen! What a lovely picture and what a lovely family! You must be beyond pleased. ::

I'm thrilled for you Jen, and yes, a lovely, lovely picture. congratulations on your first Christmas as a whole-legal family at long last Smile

Boo, and why not if it keeps you safe congratulations

Good Morning (here anyway) Everyone Smile Nice to see more people joining in congratulations Jen, that is a beautiful family picture hun!! Beautiful Children, and what an adorable yorkie!(they are my favorite dogs). How is everyone today? Anyone have any things sorted that they haven't figured out yet?

sorry guys - got disctracted - OH just got a call that his great aunt passed away today - it was unexpected but he hasn't got any details yet.

Hey there Boo... We are thrilled to finally be able to give our boys our last name! Thanks for the compliment... This forum seems much cozier than the other one, so i decided to post a picture! I love when photographers capture the not so perfect posed shots!

and thank you Zoonie and MyLady! (this modifying post feature is pretty cool!)

Zoonie wrote:
I'm thrilled for you Jen, and yes, a lovely, lovely picture. congratulations on your first Christmas as a whole-legal family at long last Smile

Boo, and why not if it keeps you safe congratulations

Quite right! Still not finished though!! Brother in law is a real pain to buy for. Need to sit down take stock and then re-group and head back out one evening.

myladyyawo wrote:
Good Morning (here anyway) Everyone Smile Nice to see more people joining in congratulations Jen, that is a beautiful family picture hun!! Beautiful Children, and what an adorable yorkie!(they are my favorite dogs). How is everyone today? Anyone have any things sorted that they haven't figured out yet?

Hello! Good thank you, How is your day starting off?

Ooops. Time to put the little one to bed. Back soon. Smile

Bee wrote:
sorry guys - got disctracted - OH just got a call that his great aunt passed away today - it was unexpected but he hasn't got any details yet.

Sorry to hear about your family member...

I'm going to have to run... my list is long and my time is short. Hope you all have a great day! Smile

myladyyawo wrote:

Hi Sara,
I'm good thanks.
I used to have a Yorkie when I was a child - my Grandfather bred pedigree show dogs.

The only dog we've had as adults though was an English Springer Spaniel, we adored him!

Bee wrote:

Bee, am sorry to hear that sad news

i'm not having such a great day....

i'm turning into an ice block...!
it's been snowing here for a week, and the snow layer is about a meter Smile yawo, u probbably know how it is congratulations
i mean, from the window it looks beautiful, but try to go outside on -8°C, it ain't so pretty!
it's never snowed so much here in the city!
it's freezing, and i had to go and buy a gift for a friend who's b-day's tomorrow...
now i'm sitting here with a mug of hot tea, trying to get my old body temperature back congratulations

jengirlie wrote:
Hey there Boo... We are thrilled to finally be able to give our boys our last name! Thanks for the compliment... This forum seems much cozier than the other one, so i decided to post a picture! I love when photographers capture the not so perfect posed shots!

See you soon Jen.

You have to be a member of this group to view it, so hopefully pics are more secure than out on the www at large.
I really admire what you're doing with the boys, more power to your elbow, the world needs people like you ♥️

BooBear wrote:
Quite right! Still not finished though!! Brother in law is a real pain to buy for. Need to sit down take stock and then re-group and head back out one evening.

see you in a bit then Boo, I hate the job of shopping for really difficult customers!

Games<3er wrote:
im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HOORAY!!!!!
Welcome JD

tweet40 wrote:

it's been snowing here for a week, and the snow layer is about a meter Smile yawo, u probbably know how it is congratulations
i mean, from the window it looks beautiful, but try to go outside on -8°C, it ain't so pretty!
it's freezing, and i had to go and buy a gift for a friend who's b-day's tomorrow...
now i'm sitting here with a mug of hot tea, trying to get my old body temperature back congratulations

That sounds a rough day, you need to put your feet up and rest a while (and get warmed through!)

Zoonie wrote:
jengirlie wrote:

See you soon Jen.

You have to be a member of this group to view it, so hopefully pics are more secure than out on the www at large.
I really admire what you're doing with the boys, more power to your elbow, the world needs people like you ♥️

BooBear wrote:

see you in a bit then Boo, I hate the job of shopping for really difficult customers!

Games<3er wrote:
im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HOORAY!!!!!
Welcome JD

tweet40 wrote:

That sounds a rough day, you need to put your feet up and rest a while (and get warmed through!)

im not JD :whistle:, let me introduce my self , im new around here....well u caught me XD, gill!! :huggy: how are u?

Games<3er wrote:

tanya!!!! : congratulations ! how are u!

Hiya hun, can you please add a valid facebook profile link, when i click on your facebook link it goes to my FB home, it should go to your FB profile page Smile if you nee help adding it please look HERE.
If you still need help adding it post a message in that thread and we will help you Smile
thanks
Gaia -Admin

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Hi all!! I am home ......How is it going??

Hi Jose!! :dancing: How are you?? Have you been good lately?? Will Santa be coming to visit you bringing presents, or coal ......

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

Hiya hun, can you please add a valid facebook profile link, when i click on your facebook link it goes to my FB home, it should go to your FB profile page Smile if you nee help adding it please look HERE.
If you still need help adding it post a message in that thread and we will help you Smile
thanks
Gaia -Admin

I am sorry. I thought we got that fixed....

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

thanks
Gaia -Admin

o.O, okey i'll what i can do right now congratulations, thanks

Games<3er wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
Games<3er wrote:

thanks
Gaia -Admin

o.O, okey i'll what i can do right now congratulations, thanks

thanks hun Smile again if you need help let me know and i will do all i can to help xx

TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Jose!! :dancing: How are you?? Have you been good lately?? Will Santa be coming to visit you bringing presidents, or coal ......

im great thanks, u?, and ha?? i didnt understand the last thing
.-.
@gaia: i think is okey now...

Gaiamaiden wrote:
@Games<3er : thanks hun, its working Smile x thanks for doing it so quickly xx

well yw congratulations, im trying to put the puzzle in one piece XD, i cant believe what the othe forum did to us, soon i'll have back my avy and my siggie!! yay!!!

Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Games<3er wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Hi Jose!! :dancing: How are you?? Have you been good lately?? Will Santa be coming to visit you bringing presidents, or coal ......

im great thanks, u?, and ha?? i didnt understand the last thing
.-.
@gaia: i think is okey now...

What don't you understand?? If you are good Santa brings pressies....... If you ar ebad, Santa brings coal ......
Games<3er wrote:
how i can do for one color quote? , dam** congratulations this is hard D: XD

??
Gaiamaiden wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Gaia, do you have a valid link for JD and me ??

your link is fine hun congratulations x

TYVM for checking!!

Sorry I was off answering Armell, she's got in now!

Back in a moment, just have to do some emails...

PS

rofl

Tanya you typed

presidents or coal, not presents congratulations

Games<3er wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
@Games<3er : thanks hun, its working Smile x thanks for doing it so quickly xx

well yw congratulations, im trying to put the puzzle in one piece XD, i cant believe what the othe forum did to us, soon i'll have back my avy and my siggie!! yay!!!

Do you still have the links for the images?? it is a bit diff here. You can't link directly from your computer. You must link from hosting site ..

and what did they do to c&g? i just know you all came from ithink pf's forum, and that they weren't very nice Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Sorry I was off answering Armell, she's got in now!

Back in a moment, just have to do some emails...

PS

rofl

Tanya you typed

presidents or coal, not presents congratulations

HA HA >>>>> no wonder poor JD was confused!!! That is what I get for trying to type and eat at the same time ... I was about to starve.....

Yaaaaaa...... glad Armell is coming!!

tweet40 wrote:
& what did they do? i just know you all came from ithink pf's forum, and that they weren't very nice Smile

They messed up big time ..... they meant to delete all treads that had not been active in ( i think) 10 days, instead they deleted all threads that had been active in the last 10 days !!!!

We lost everything!!

tweet40 wrote:
ohh...
well, that won't happen here congratulations

I sure hope not!!

This was the last straw for a lot of people. Before, they moved us from the contests and giveaway board to the general playfish board, not even a PS board ...... One of our members had her Halloween contest moved to the gallery ......

Things that just make no sense....

We are very happy to be here. Just everyone please bear with us while we learn the new rules and functions .. Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
What don't you understand?? If you are good Santa brings pressies....... If you ar ebad, Santa brings coal ......

.-.
well technically the santa (SANTASSS) that we have in the family dont bring much to a 16 year old boy

tweet40 wrote:
ohh...
well, that won't happen here congratulations

Thank goodness!

I second exactly what Tanya just said.

I was really disappointed and not best pleased with Playfish official attitude, it's as though all of us were lucky to be there, instead of them realising it's people like us who support their business Sad

By the way for new C&G friends can I just recommend you read the birthday thread and also check out the Gift Registry thread here too - I'm not fully up to speed yet, but we soon will be.

C&G like to celebrate all our friends' birthdays and decorate our first rooms for parties and so on, so we keep track of the dates.
There's also a Facebook Group, CeeGeeans & Friends, to keep track of everyone and what they're doing. Please do join if you'd like to.