**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Marvin wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
esperia wrote:
tweet hun love ur pic congratulations

thanks hun Smile

Marvin wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
i'll just stay home, and be in my room on 24/25th december .....

.... cause that's not when i celebrate xmas...! Laughing
i celebrate it on 7th of january... because i'm ortodox christian... Smile
i'm going to my grandparents, like always congratulations

what's that's?

huh?

what's a ortodox christian? if u don't mind me asking. sorry. Sad

we're pretty much the same as catholics, we just have a few differences in our traditions Smile
one of them is christmas - i think 14 days difference
or easter, it's 14 days after catholic too Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Tweet, Esperia, if you would like to become members of our Facebook Group, it's called CeeGeeans & Friends, and you're very welcome Smile

Kijo usually does a weekly newsletter. She also does the group pics that you might see - our first one was all our pets in cave shirts etc. when we dressed them the same for a Flintstones Weekend congratulations

Christmas -
well, our family isn't religious, but we hold it as a family time. Both of our girls are supposed to be coming home for our cooking, and looking after them, and the presents congratulations

Just learned that my OH gets times off work over and above Christmas Day and Boxing Day (the 26th) so that's an
added bonus for us.

Also just learned that his new company will make up his loss of wages when he has to report for Jury Service in February - phew, that's a relief!

always good 2 come home 4 the parents cooking! *drool* best part of the holiday celebrations! congratulations That's good! I've never had jury duty b4 & I hope I never do! :|

Zoonie wrote:
Tweet, Esperia, if you would like to become members of our Facebook Group, it's called CeeGeeans & Friends, and you're very welcome Smile

found ya, joined the group ^__^
thanks for the invite Smile

Marvin wrote:

always good 2 come home 4 the parents cooking! *drool* best part of the holiday celebrations! congratulations That's good! I've never had jury duty b4 & I hope I never do! :|

congratulations

Well, it's very inconvenient as he only started this job 23rd November (not sure if you remember him getting the job?)
but it could only be deferred not excused altogether, so he might as well go in February, as that's a quieter time in his line of work.

I hope he's not called for a serious trial like murder or fraud, as that could go on for months!

Zoonie wrote:

Kijo usually does a weekly newsletter. She also does the group pics that you might see - our first one was all our pets in cave shirts etc. when we dressed them the same for a Flintstones Weekend congratulations

Christmas -
well, our family isn't religious, but we hold it as a family time. Both of our girls are supposed to be coming home for our cooking, and looking after them, and the presents congratulations

Just learned that my OH gets times off work over and above Christmas Day and Boxing Day (the 26th) so that's an
added bonus for us.

Also just learned that his new company will make up his loss of wages when he has to report for Jury Service in February - phew, that's a relief!

It is always nice to go to parents for presents and food!!!

Sounds like OH's job is just about perfect!!

tweet40 wrote:
Marvin wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
esperia wrote:
tweet hun love ur pic congratulations

thanks hun Smile

Marvin wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
i'll just stay home, and be in my room on 24/25th december .....

.... cause that's not when i celebrate xmas...! Laughing
i celebrate it on 7th of january... because i'm ortodox christian... Smile
i'm going to my grandparents, like always congratulations

what's that's?

huh?

what's a ortodox christian? if u don't mind me asking. sorry. Sad

we're pretty much the same as catholics, we just have a few differences in our traditions Smile
one of them is christmas - i think 14 days difference
or easter, it's 14 days after catholic too Smile

I think I would like Christmas better it was in January. Not so many holidays one after the other that way! The Catholic religion scares me. My Aunt gave me a rosary 4 my 13th birthday...she thought I would 'appriciate the detail' bc i'm 'artisticly inclined like my mother' I had nightmares for weeks!! :| The detail was all in the cruisifax & jesus upon it. it was like looking at a little dieing person all the time. Crusifix's (spelling) don't bother me in the slightest usually. But you could see the wounds & the pain on his face & the blood & .... yea that pretty much ruined it 4 me. Should have seen me at the premier of the Passion of the Christ after that ordeal. :shok:

Zoonie wrote:
Marvin wrote:

congratulations

Well, it's very inconvenient as he only started this job 23rd November (not sure if you remember him getting the job?)
but it could only be deferred not excused altogether, so he might as well go in February, as that's a quieter time in his line of work.

I hope he's not called for a serious trial like murder or fraud, as that could go on for months!

let's hope not! how do they expect anyone 2 make a decision like that?

tweet40 wrote:

It's a bit quiet at this busy time of year, but you're very welcome, don't forget to PM me with your birthday to add to the master list too congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:

So far so good. His boss sounds a really nice, happy and quiet laid back guy, he calls OH Robbie, and slaps him on the back in the mornings as he asks him how he is, he's very jolly.

That said, I have to run for now as OH has some spreadsheet projections and calculations to send in and he wants me to do them for him as I can type faster and use the programme
Ashamed

See you guys later.

PS - Bee, generally I find trading on here less daunting, if there's a time when you want to do any and need me to hold any items for you during the day when you don't have FB access, then you only have to ask Smile

Later guys x

Zoonie wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

It's a bit quiet at this busy time of year, but you're very welcome, don't forget to PM me with your birthday to add to the master list too congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:

So far so good. His boss sounds a really nice, happy and quiet laid back guy, he calls OH Robbie, and slaps him on the back in the mornings as he asks him how he is, he's very jolly.

That said, I have to run for now as OH has some spreadsheet projections and calculations to send in and he wants me to do them for him as I can type faster and use the programme
Ashamed

See you guys later.

PS - Bee, generally I find trading on here less daunting, if there's a time when you want to do any and need me to hold any items for you during the day when you don't have FB access, then you only have to ask Smile

Later guys x

eww spreadsheets!! poor Zoonie! see u later! ((hug))

Marvin wrote:

hard 2 get & expensive?! :| Bee where do u live? lol

London LOL - just paid £6 for a cleaned and stuffed phesant (still cheaper than paying £80 for 5kg turkey)

Bee wrote:
Marvin wrote:

hard 2 get & expensive?! :| Bee where do u live? lol

London LOL - just paid £6 for a cleaned and stuffed phesant (still cheaper than paying £80 for 5kg turkey)

u should live in Nebraska. They're running around my back yard! lol I shoot them :happy2:

well, everyone, i am re-typing more than typing ..... My spelling goes downhill bad when I am tired .... I am going to bed!!

love to you all!!!

I like our new home!!

TanyaRC wrote:
well, everyone, i am re-typing more than typing ..... My spelling goes downhill bad when I am tired .... I am going to bed!!

love to you all!!!

I like our new home!!

goodnight Tanya!!! sleep well!

Marvin wrote:

u should live in Nebraska. They're running around my back yard! lol I shoot them :happy2:

few years ago when I lived in Middlands (I'm former landlady and was working in very nice village pub) I got friendly with local game keeper and he invitred me (and my sister who was visiting at that time) to a last shoot of season - I was not shooting though but it was interesting experience - only stayed for a half of day (because of work) but he let us take pics with some of the birds that got shot that day.

My sister spent months telling her friends about it - for us it's not something you do on regular basis and back home - it's even rarer (Czech Republic)

woot..woooot! hello to everyone here...hows evrybody?? :friends:

great!.... i think...

well, i gotta go to the supermarket Laughing
bye guys! sys....

Bee wrote:
Marvin wrote:

few years ago when I lived in Middlands (I'm former landlady and was working in very nice village pub) I got friendly with local game keeper and he invitred me (and my sister who was visiting at that time) to a last shoot of season - I was not shooting though but it was interesting experience - only stayed for a half of day (because of work) but he let us take pics with some of the birds that got shot that day.

My sister spent months telling her friends about it - for us it's not something you do on regular basis and back home - it's even rarer (Czech Republic)

The first & last day of every season are big around here every year. Deer is the main one but pheasant is up there as well! D'ya know I've never had a store bought turkey before? Always wild. lol It's the polar opposite around here. We're brought up hunting & store bought food, especially meat is a bit odd. My parents have always been very careful to teach all of us control though, hunting for sport is wrong & all that. U only kill 2 eat!

chay wrote:
woot..woooot! hello to everyone here...hows evrybody?? :friends:

Hello Chay!! yes we're all hiding over here!!

tweet40 wrote:
great!.... i think...

well, i gotta go to the supermarket Laughing
bye guys! sys....

sorry :Oops: I 4get u guys aren't used 2 me yet. Have fun up town!

:| I can't believe Brittany Murphy's dead! Sad that's sad! She seems young 4 a heart attack! Sad

Marvin wrote:

The first & last day of every season are big around here every year. Deer is the main one but pheasant is up there as well! D'ya know I've never had a store bought turkey before? Always wild. lol It's the polar opposite around here. We're brought up hunting & store bought food, especially meat is a bit odd. My parents have always been very careful to teach all of us control though, hunting for sport is wrong & all that. U only kill 2 eat!

I come from ex-comunist country so when I was growing up things were bit different to what most people know.

we were brouhg up knowing where our food come from, seeing the animals before they ended up on your table - knowing the difference between pet and meal (if you know what I mean) also we were always trying to use as much of the animal as you can - I love liver and heart (somethng that's is very strange for lots of people) will eat most of cuts of meat from any animal.

we didn't do much hunting as game is quite rare back home but people had their own "barnyard" animals and there used to be "pig killing" in January which was a big deal - lot of music, lots of people helping out and probably the only thing that was not eaten was the skin and bones (yes even the guts got used).

Lifestyle thesedays (in my opinion) robs peole of experiences like these - so many people don't know where their food comes from (meat and not meat).

Marvin wrote:
:| I can't believe Brittany Murphy's dead! Sad that's sad! She seems young 4 a heart attack! Sad

my friend thinks that there might have been drugs involved - yes she was way too young to have a heart attack without a cause

what a waste of a young life

Bee wrote:
Marvin wrote:

I come from ex-comunist country so when I was growing up things were bit different to what most people know.

we were brouhg up knowing where our food come from, seeing the animals before they ended up on your table - knowing the difference between pet and meal (if you know what I mean) also we were always trying to use as much of the animal as you can - I love liver and heart (somethng that's is very strange for lots of people) will eat most of cuts of meat from any animal.

we didn't do much hunting as game is quite rare back home but people had their own "barnyard" animals and there used to be "pig killing" in January which was a big deal - lot of music, lots of people helping out and probably the only thing that was not eaten was the skin and bones (yes even the guts got used).

Lifestyle thesedays (in my opinion) robs peole of experiences like these - so many people don't know where their food comes from (meat and not meat).

I love liver! Dads big on the heart but I've never been 2 keen on it. I agree. I think people are very desinsitized (spelling) to all of it & that makes it much easier 4 people 2 become game killers. That drives me absolutely crazy. We had 2 haul off a huge buck a few yrs back bc some guy just left it. All he wanted was the picture. No rack, nothing just a stupid picture. Mad We make a lot of jerkey/sausage & stuff like that after the main cuts come out. My mom make really nice blankets out of deer hides & feathers & I keep the racks off deer to use as hat racks.

Bee wrote:
Marvin wrote:

my friend thinks that there might have been drugs involved - yes she was way too young to have a heart attack without a cause

what a waste of a young life

Sad We have lost a lot of stars this year! Can't wait til this yrs over. Seems jinxed! I wonder how her family is coping? It must be hard having the paparazzi all over u when you're trying 2 grieve.

I got a rep point! Reputation: 1 how did that happen? lol I thought u had 2 have a thread 4 that?

congratulations I'm not 'just arrived' anymore either! woot! I'm known around. lolol so cool!!! congratulations

hehe, it magicaly changes with the number of posts congratulations
i should be a famous member now, but i got the safe trader badge lol congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
hehe, it magicaly changes with the number of posts congratulations
i should be a famous member now, but i got the safe trader badge lol congratulations

Laughing Well I hope it doesn't switch me back! I feel like a newb being just arrived lol

ack! Sad off 2 take care of things on PF forum! see u guys later! ((hug))

don't worry, it can only change to be better lol Laughing

bye marvin.... ?

Marvin wrote:

I love liver! Dads big on the heart but I've never been 2 keen on it. I agree. I think people are very desinsitized (spelling) to all of it & that makes it much easier 4 people 2 become game killers. That drives me absolutely crazy. We had 2 haul off a huge buck a few yrs back bc some guy just left it. All he wanted was the picture. No rack, nothing just a stupid picture. Mad We make a lot of jerkey/sausage & stuff like that after the main cuts come out. My mom make really nice blankets out of deer hides & feathers & I keep the racks off deer to use as hat racks.

I totaly agree with you - killing for sport is soo wrong!!!!

not even animal do it - they only kill for survival - to feed.
I love jerky (only ever had it from shop so probably not a sgood as homemade one).

wow - we have so similar opinions about this kind of stuff.
I've never been to america and geography is bit rusty (well it's been a while) so not really sure where about is Nebraska.

Marvin wrote:
ack! Sad off 2 take care of things on PF forum! see u guys later! ((hug))

byeee marvin - catch you later

Frannie wrote:
anyone around?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
*hug*
how are you frannie?

oh well.. i have to go already... but know that I am thinking about you

Frannie wrote:
hey there Bee! how are you doing?

I had better days - I'm couting days till end of year and hoping for new beggining.

On top of things - OH's great aunt passed away yesterday - she was 76 and was not ill - she was very close to his mother and his mother is in pieces now. Not sure what's going to happend and when the funeral going to be - I told him that I will go with him if needed (he hasn't told his family about us yet). Tried to talk to him about it last night but he just brushed it off but I think he's taking it bit harder than he pretens.

woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep and he had very restless night too.

anyway - how are you? it was his mates bday yesterday and guess what? His mate live someweher in Ohio!!! I never knew that you were from Ohio (well you probably told me that but I'm such horrible at remembering stuff - apart from the fact that you used to live in Chicago)

Frannie wrote:
oh well.. i have to go already... but know that I am thinking about you

MENTAL NOTE TO SELF: DON'T WRITE LONG REPLIES AS PEOPLE GET FED UP WAITING AND LEAVE

byeee frannie *sob sob*

maybe I should sing

aaalll bbbyyy mmmyyyssseeelllfff......

dddooonnnttt wwwaaannnnnnaaa bbbeee aaalll bbbyyy mmmyyyssseeelllfff

Marvin wrote:
I got a rep point! Reputation: 1 how did that happen? lol I thought u had 2 have a thread 4 that?

It was meeeeee (tiniest, weeniest little + and - signs at the side of people's posts add and take away from their rep.

Bee, I heard your singing and couldn't resist coming in

(as it happens am not getting on too well with IMOM's work and so he said take an hour break, so I rushed back)
Laughing

Bee wrote:

MENTAL NOTE TO SELF: DON'T WRITE LONG REPLIES AS PEOPLE GET FED UP WAITING AND LEAVE

i agree Laughing
hehe

btw, you sing very nice... :dancing:

Zoonie wrote:

Bee, I heard your singing and couldn't resist coming in

(as it happens am not getting on too well with IMOM's work and so he said take an hour break, so I rushed back)
Laughing

*bows*

yes frannie was here for a moment but left while I was typing a response to her

I'm not getting on too well with my work too - too many distruptions - clients coming in, tea and coffee making, phonecalls, cating here on forum, staring out of window (the rain we had for most of the day now turned into show - not heavy but nice big snowflakes)

tweet40 wrote:

i agree Laughing
hehe

:snowcry: :snowcry:

ok point taken

and thank you about the signing compliment :blush3:

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie really isn't very well Bee, I'm concerned about her.

I didn't know that!!!

*sending healing thoughts to frannie*

She's got a bad problem with her blood sugar (you know her condition?) and can't get a doctor's appointment, but she might be able to get a shot to tide her over.