Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

Pics of the new sleigh in the Lux Shop, 3,500 coins!!!!

Yes, your pet can jump in it (Zoonie has had a Gingerbread Potion he was gifted)

sleigh10.jpg

sleigh11.jpg

Zoonie wrote:
She's got a bad problem with her blood sugar (you know her condition?) and can't get a doctor's appointment, but she might be able to get a shot to tide her over.

I remember her mentioning something about high sugar few days ago but I was not sure - I don't really know about her condition (apart from her "young" knees).

That's bad if you need to see a doctor and you can't. I hope she will be better soon

tweet40 wrote:
should i be ashamed cause i don't know who's frannie?

of course not!

Frannie's a lovely lady from Ohio in the States. She chats with us every day and helps with our Gift Registry (donates a lot too)

She gets up very, very early with her husband, chats a while and then goes back to bed, and returns later in her day.

She was here earlier talking about tax returns, because that's her job!

tweet40 wrote:
should i be ashamed cause i don't know who's frannie?

of course not!
you two have probably not met yet - she is very nice lady that we know from the old forum.

Zoonie wrote:

:eek:
really? I work for accouting firm - but don't do tax returns - January will be mental at work as UK tax return deadline is 31 January

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

:eek:
really? I work for accouting firm - but don't do tax returns - January will be mental at work as UK tax return deadline is 31 January

Oooh and now you reminded me, OH has to sign his and return it to our accountant ?

Frannie has diabetes, hence the problem now her sugar's gone manic - and she can't get it stable herself at the moment.

I'm not repeating anything private, she has been saying on both forums - just not when you've been around.

ok now the snow is forming thick cover on ground and I'm starting to worry about me getting home - we had train problems this morning and it was not snowing

thank you zoonie - about the info *hug*

it's getting heavier and heavier so boss said we can leave at 5 instead of 5.30 to make sure we all get home tonight

Bee wrote:
ok now the snow is forming thick cover on ground and I'm starting to worry about me getting home - we had train problems this morning and it was not snowing

Safe journey Bee

No trains here all day again.

Toulouse wrote:
HElloooooooo-oooooooooooooo
I'm back Missed me? :p

A little bit
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Go look in the comps forum, the Gift Train is a lovely idea Smile

DawnyDawn wrote:
Good morning everyone

Sorry I'm late and sorry I can't stay around today I have a crazy mad day payroll and holiday pay etc.

Have a great Monday everyone and if I'm not too busy later on I'll pop back.

Destroy PC I love the smilies too, did you see this one

honey can you please fix your facebook link as stated in the "spot the difference" thread? thank you congratulations it's against the rules to spot without a valid link congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
A little bit
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Go look in the comps forum, the Gift Train is a lovely idea Smile

Only a little bit? congratulations Lol

I had to look a bit before I found the competitions part, but it sure is a nice idea!!

How was your day?

A strange day - snowed in, no trains (again) OH went to the station it was so spooky he said, there was a train there, all dark, no one around - allegedly it had broken down. Nothing's changed all day.

It looks like more of the same tomorrow.

The lads have been in all day, absolutely flat out!

Wish, hi, go and take a look in the sub forum for comps, join the gift train congratulations

http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/c-g-competitions-f48/the-magnificant-christmas-only-gift-food-train-t6772.htm

Toulouse wrote:

Nop.....they missed me!

Hey Gill - there you are. I been chasing round here like a mad thing LOL

I updated the registry with a list of TWS - I hope it's correct 'cos I was in a bit of a rush (and still am truth be told)

I'll check out the gift train over here, but am having fun with checking out all trading threads at TOF and trying to see if there is anyone who is trading for something I can gift them - my new project "Not so Secret Santa"

LaughingLaughing

Weather is a SHOCKER here today - massive sleeting shower, followed by rain of biblical proportions...and of course it will freeze tonight I'm sure making everything very treacherous !

How was your day - looks like you've been busy over here.

Hi Wish!

Lol KB Plenty of room to miss the both of us congratulations

I'll be back, have to go eat!

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Wish!

Lol KB Plenty of room to miss the both of us congratulations

I'll be back, have to go eat!

Hi and Bye BG congratulations

k-barré wrote:
hey wish...................

KB - you made it!! congratulations

How's everything ? All ready for Xmas ??

k-barré wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Nop.....they missed me!

I missed you both! I was only teasing BG congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:

I updated the registry with a list of TWS - I hope it's correct 'cos I was in a bit of a rush (and still am truth be told)

I'll check out the gift train over here, but am having fun with checking out all trading threads at TOF and trying to see if there is anyone who is trading for something I can gift them - my new project "Not so Secret Santa"

LaughingLaughing

Weather is a SHOCKER here today - massive sleeting shower, followed by rain of biblical proportions...and of course it will freeze tonight I'm sure making everything very treacherous !

OH has been 'working' from home - nothing much doing to be honest...but often those days disappear in a poof.

Gatwick's closed I hear?

I wonder how Lea and Audrey got on departing Manchester, hope they got off ok.

I just thanked you in the G/R thread for doing that, it's SO much to keep up with, the expenditure for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas has been absolutely phenomenal!

Of course i made it :sarcastic:

Ready for christmas but my kids are not with me so....

Zoonie wrote:
k-barré wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Nop.....they missed me!

I missed you both! I was only teasing BG congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:

LaughingLaughing

OH has been 'working' from home - nothing much doing to be honest...but often those days disappear in a poof.

Gatwick's closed I hear?

I wonder how Lea and Audrey got on departing Manchester, hope they got off ok.

I just thanked you in the G/R thread for doing that, it's SO much to keep up with, the expenditure for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas has been absolutely phenomenal!

I saw your post - thanks and thank you for the Rep point.
I hope they made it too - the roads were awful apparently, the airport was open though and flights were departing (as long as they were going direct from Manchester I think they could be ok)

k-barré wrote:
Of course i made it :sarcastic:

Ready for christmas but my kids are not with me so....

Well we sure missed your sarcasm congratulations

Shame the kids are not with you though

What are you going to do for Christmas then K?

Ooops will check back, have to resume work for OH.

Please do join in the gift train, you can gift a TWS food from Christmas, or a different Christmas item Smile

my sarcasm? ...................not my kind! :sarcastic:

christmas isn't that fun whitout kids...something is missing

I'll just have lunch with them on the 25...............

k-barré wrote:
my sarcasm? ...................not my kind! :sarcastic:

christmas isn't that fun whitout kids...something is missing

I'll just have lunch with them on the 25...............

LOL - yes for sure we have missed it - really !!

You're right though - not quite the same without the kids. We have my OH's "kids" (19 and 21) for the first time EVER this year !! I'm so happy about it - mad really cos they're real live adults, but still.....we're all very excited

Good that you'll see them on 25th though at least.
Anyway ..i've opened the bar - G&T anyone

oh yes i need a drink........... :37:

how come is it the first time they celebrate Christmas with their dad?

k-barré wrote:
oh yes i need a drink........... :37:

how come is it the first time they celebrate Christmas with their dad?

G&T ok with you ?? with ice and lime ? ..although of course, I have wine (sorry not French today though :blush3: )

Yes - first time since the divorce that they';ve been with him Xmas day. We used to have a sepearate second xmas in January instead, but now they live in Australia it's too difficult, so I finally asked them to come to use this year and they agreed. I am SO happy

i won Xmas wallpaper and floor........and i didn't have them so :dancing:

I would choose festive window or the star...maybe

*running in when I shouldn't, just to say Hi Princess*

Pssst does anyone have anything they want to add to the newsletter this week? I've typed one out for Kijo to send a day early ... am supposed to be be working for OH, but I sniffed the bar was open (French wine here)

Princesita wrote:
hello everyone!!!!

Hey Marisol
congratulations

k-barré wrote:
i won Xmas wallpaper and floor........and i didn't have them so :dancing:

I would choose festive window or the star...maybe

Cool huh ? I think you're right (of course :winked: Laughing ) I love the window and the star but maybe the new fishbowl too ....... no, I'm going with your choice KB - the window - thanks

I'm panicking over getting some more oil supplies before ours run out. OH has been home - no trains again.

I tried to give you a welcome Reputation point, but it seems I used all mine up already today - next time.

How are you Princess?

hi WIsh Fairy ... how are you?

Zoonie ... I am doing ok thanks but the doggies are being rowdy and I may have to go soon to feed them

Funny you should say that because here, The Lads (Dennis and Socks) have been crashed out on their beds nearly all day...although IMOM gave Socks the run around a couple of times today, playing with him with a great long piece of string - I think IMOM wore Socks out! congratulations

I'm putting up a new and simple Comp.

I;m great thanks Marisol

KB - I went with the star in the end actually :-)

Gill- OMG - No oil yet ??? I give you standing invite to our house on Xmas day if you need (not only you of course LOL) We will have enough turkey to feed an army

I got drowned taking dogs out today - not kidding I could hardly breathe it was raining so hard here
Laughing

I think they want to eat right now eventhough it's early ..... they are used to OH obliging every time they ask for something .... and yes they do ask him when they want to eat, when they want to go for a walk, etc LOL

Well trained dogs then Marisol!

No oil yet Wish.

Ordered it last Monday. Rang to day to say Eeeek we're desperate now. Rang back - answerphone, left message..nothing.

Got a call to say they were rejigging deliveries, how are we fixed - as Marvin says
Head/Desk!

Told them WE.ARE.DESPERATE.......

keep everything crossed please for tomorrow, otherwise, Wish can cater for 4/5 extra adults + 3 cats!!!

yes Zoonie they sure are well trained LOL

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get oil soon

Princesita wrote:
yes Zoonie they sure are well trained LOL

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get oil soon

Ype - no problem to cater for all (although cats will have to be "catered to" in garage for their own safety congratulations