Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

i just joined Laughing
hi army!
well i'm going to bed now... ?
good night guys! (and girls lol)

myladyyawo wrote:
Good Evening Tanya congratulations How are you sweetie?

Hi Sara!! I am fine. How are you today?? I am trying to do my visits and then I am going shopping for the new stuff!!!!!! Then I am going to flip some mb's to try to get some Christmas stuff!

Sara or another mod ..... I have a question....

Are there post #'s here??

myladyyawo wrote:
What do you mean Tanya by post numbers?

Well, if you have a posting contest and post # ? wins..... where does it say what the post # is??

oh and hun, sorry I missed your post above the last Smile I should really be doing my visits now instead of barely making it before the next day starts tomorrow lol... Are you working tonight?

TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Well, if you have a posting contest and post # ? wins..... where does it say what the post # is??

Oh usually the person will count, or everyone will count (which is how I've seen it done except onces lol) There is no actual post count.

myladyyawo wrote:
oh and hun, sorry I missed your post above the last Smile I should really be doing my visits now instead of barely making it before the next day starts tomorrow lol... Are you working tonight?

Nope, this is Friday night for me ..... I don't have to go back to work till Thursday afternoon ...... Yaaaaa It is my weekend!!!

Thats great hun!! Except you have to work on Christmas eve? That must be not much fun for you... I hope your enjoying your weekend lol

myladyyawo wrote:
Thats great hun!! Except you have to work on Christmas eve? That must be not much fun for you... I hope your enjoying your weekend lol

yep, Have worked more Christmasses than I have been off. Of course that is not such a bad thing when the in-laws are visiting ..... Laughing

It is starting out good. Mac and Cheese for dinner ..... yummmmmmmmm

going Christmas shopping tomorrow .. It will be easy. I am not going to popular places .... book stores, pick up some gift cards ....

myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Oh usually the person will count, or everyone will count (which is how I've seen it done except onces lol) There is no actual post count.

Sorry, I missed this to start with .... Thanks for the answer ... must be harder to do this way??

I would imagine it is harder this way Smile Thats why I don't create counting competitions lol it's easy to get mixed up lol....

I guess it's not so bad to get away from some relative during the Holiday season as long as you don't miss the whole holiday all together lol. Mmm Mac and cheese sounds yummy home made or kraft dinner? It's a good thing you don't have to go anywhere popular I imagine the malls are crazy right now... Silly me is going out tomorrow to get some more items lol.

myladyyawo wrote:
I would imagine it is harder this way Smile Thats why I don't create counting competitions lol it's easy to get mixed up lol....

I guess it's not so bad to get away from some relative during the Holiday season as long as you don't miss the whole holiday all together lol. Mmm Mac and cheese sounds yummy home made or kraft dinner? It's a good thing you don't have to go anywhere popular I imagine the malls are crazy right now... Silly me is going out tomorrow to get some more items lol.

Might have to get creative and say something like ..... The first post on page ## wins a prize ....

Normally right now I would be stressed to the max. My BIL's job shut down right before Christmas through the first of the year and he and MIL would come here for Chrsitmas .... Made for STRESS.......

He lost that job last year and now has a new one that does not shut down for Christmas, other than the normal holiday off. We are going to see them in two weeks to exchange gifts ..

It is Kraft, but it is deluxe. Plus I add stuff to it .... Laughing No malls for me .... Just a couple of bookstores and a couple of restarents ...... Shopping gets crazy this time of year ...

Thats for sure lol, at least no one pushes or anything here and stores always have lots of items (thank God for Walmart :sarcastic: lol) It's just the lineups I hate! And being embarrassed before I leave that I still have stuff to buy lol... Thats nice that you are having Christmas a little later, meaning less stress lol. You can get great boxing day sale gifts if you wanted to lol. Are you and your OH doing something for Christmas like a nice dinner for two? What do you add to your mac and cheese hun?

myladyyawo wrote:
Thats for sure lol, at least no one pushes or anything here and stores always have lots of items (thank God for Walmart :sarcastic: lol) It's just the lineups I hate! And being embarrassed before I leave that I still have stuff to buy lol... Thats nice that you are having Christmas a little later, meaning less stress lol. You can get great boxing day sale gifts if you wanted to lol. Are you and your OH doing something for Christmas like a nice dinner for two? What do you add to your mac and cheese hun?

I HATE WM at the holidays!! There is never enough cashiers.... I would almost rather not go than go there....

Yes, I am looking forward to after sales!!

We were just talking about what we were going to do ... I think that I will put a roast in the crock pot with some veggies. Might make a turkey ..... I love turkey!! We will be at work on Christmas eve and day so not a lot to do here.. If I cook, It will be on wendesday.

I make what we call cheesburger mac. it has mac and cheese .... Laughing .... hamburger, more cheese, mushrooms, bacon, and I throw some spices in ...... Kind of like hamburger helper, but MUCH better ...

mindyjoy wrote:
Yeah, no beggars so far, LOL

It is nice that it is just us here .... No weirdos popping in begging!

How was your day?? Mine was fine,

Mine was okay .... for a Monday! :p

Short week for me ... just two more days! How about you, do you get time off for the holidays?

mindyjoy wrote:
Mine was okay .... for a Monday! :p

Short week for me ... just two more days! How about you, do you get time off for the holidays?

well, it is friday night for me .... No, I don't get time off, I get something better ...... HOLIDAY PAY!!!!

They have made Christmas eve a half holiday. What that means is that this paycheck that I am earning right now will have 20 hrs of holiday pay!!

Thanks!!!

Two days off and then holiday pay, that's not so bad! I'm taking a vacation day on Christmas Eve. My brother works at a grocery store and gets holiday pay so he's very excited. He's 17 and not too keen on spending quality time with the family anyway.

mindyjoy wrote:
Thanks!!!

Two days off and then holiday pay, that's not so bad! I'm taking a vacation day on Christmas Eve. My brother works at a grocery store and gets holiday pay so he's very excited. He's 17 and not too keen on spending quality time with the family anyway.

You are very welcome!

Holiday pay or holiday leave are both great things .... I remember what it was like at 17 .... The job was so important!!

He's new too, just a few weeks, so it's not like he can ask for time off yet. We'll be exchanging gifts on Christmas Eve when he gets off work.

I'm gonna go watch this movie Tanya. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm sure. congratulations

mindyjoy wrote:
He's new too, just a few weeks, so it's not like he can ask for time off yet. We'll be exchanging gifts on Christmas Eve when he gets off work.

I'm gonna go watch this movie Tanya. I'll see you tomorrow, I'm sure. congratulations

It is good that he understands the value of working.

Enjoy your movie!!

ttyt!!

Tanya your cheeseburger mac and cheese sounds so good!! you'll have to tell me what spices you put in it so I can try it tomorrow!! mmm now I'm hungry lol

myladyyawo wrote:
Tanya your cheeseburger mac and cheese sounds so good!! you'll have to tell me what spices you put in it so I can try it tomorrow!! mmm now I'm hungry lol

I add garlic -- everything is better with garlic -- beef boullion, a bit of rosemary, black pepper, and just a little worchestershire sauce ......

I add about 1.5 pounds of hamburger, and maybe two cups of milk. I add extra cheese. It all depends on what I have in the fridge. Tonight it was a piece of string cheese, a couple of slices of cheese, and one of those thiangles of laughing cow cheese -- that would probably be a tablespoon of cream cheese.....

it is kind of a catch all ....... Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
morning all - anyone around ?

Hi Sharon!!

How are you today??

TanyaRC wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Hi Sharon!!

How are you today??

Hey Tanya - how are you ?

I;m just getting ready for work, but I had a weird experience cooking in PS today...

I was cooking festive turkey last night and this morning I woke up and it's turned into pancakes LOL
I hope this doesn't happen in real life on 25th - my family will be very upset LaughingLaughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

Hi Sharon!!

How are you today??

Hey Tanya - how are you ?

I;m just getting ready for work, but I had a weird experience cooking in PS today...

I was cooking festive turkey last night and this morning I woke up and it's turned into pancakes LOL
I hope this doesn't happen in real life on 25th - my family will be very upset LaughingLaughing

he he he ..... that is funny!!

So far, i have't had that happen. I like the turkey because it has a long hold time before it burns!! I keep burning the soup .....

You and I are about to see the first change over of our thread. this one will close in eithor one or two pages and a new one will open up ...... I read about it earlier on the thread ...

LOL everywhere I go I see burnt food at pets houses LOL

I;ve never witnessed a changeover - normally it happens when I'm not here. But i have to leave for work in a few minutes.

maybe if we post in a hurry, we cansee it happen ....

Is the weather bad for you??

OK then, let's go LOL
The weather is ok here - but we are on the coast so don;t get much snow or anything normally.

Gosh - my visits have taken ages today even with the winged shoes

I love the winged shoes!! My other best investment was the coin on the pillow thing.... More money for bumping the trees!!

I love the shoes. I don't have time to bump trees any more - i have over 200 PS friends most of them active every day so visits keep me busy Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
I love the shoes. I don't have time to bump trees any more - i have over 200 PS friends most of them active every day so visits keep me busy Laughing

That is great!! I don't bump them often. I have about 120 active friends and they keep me busy too.. but the thing is with the coin thing I get about 60 coins for going through the trees ..... :cap:

TanyaRC wrote:
How is the visit with the children going??

it's been great so far. They are 19 and 22 so are able to help out with shopping, cooking etc.
We're all so excited about Xmas - like little kids Laughing

I really have to go to work now Tanya.

Enjoy your evening
See you soon

Wish Fairy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
How is the visit with the children going??

it's been great so far. They are 19 and 22 so are able to help out with shopping, cooking etc.
We're all so excited about Xmas - like little kids Laughing

I really have to go to work now Tanya.

Enjoy your evening
See you soon

Bye honey!! Have a great day!!