Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
esperia

brittany murphy is dead :( R.I.P.

i know! i just heard too! i can't believe it. she was so young! very sad!

yeah, her husband found her.
they said they are going to look into her death.
i really hope they don't find drugs in her system. so sad!!

if they do or they dont the newspapers will be full of 'true storys' about her, i dont know why they cant just give the family some peace and time to grieve

esperia wrote:
reminds me heath ledgers death but i dont know why....

Probably because they're both so young and their deaths were sudden and unexpected Sad

My thoughts go out to her family.. with it being only a few days before Christmas it has to be even harder for them. She was such a great actress and will be missed. I read an article about her earlier where it said that while doing Clueless she went through this change where she felt like she needed to be skinnier and blonde to fit in (with all the celebrities).. that makes me sad that she thought she needed to change her appearance. I also read that she got fired from a movie she was working on recently and in the movie she was filming they were having trouble because she was half there, couldn't even get through her lines and she would lose conciousness alot. They thought she was on prescription pain pills. It's sad to hear stuff like that.

that's so sad. when i read the news i thought there was another Brittany Murphy... i couldn't think it was her.... she was so young!