Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dyjae

hello, everyone! :)

hi, i'm jom and i'd like to say, it's nice to be here! i'm very fond of playing pet society! my pet's name is vanilla bean. Smile hope to see you and your pets around as well as be your friend here in this wonderful, wonderful website! Smile

wishing you all a happy holiday season! :3

Hi and welcome to psfc Smile Be sure to take time to get to know your way around this site Smile There is lots of thing to do from chatting in the cafe to playing games and joining in some of the great competions we have going off although you need 20 posts for the comps Smile Im sure while your getting familar with the site you will soon have the 20 posts Smile If you need any help just ask, we've got the helpfulest mods around Smile
Once again welcome and merry christmas

Hello! I'm Sarah and I wanted to welcome you to the group Smile This is a wonderful place, members are fun, and we have some really cool group activities. I know you're gonna love it here. I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!!

dyjae wrote:
hi, i'm jom and i'd like to say, it's nice to be here! i'm very fond of playing pet society! my pet's name is vanilla bean. Smile hope to see you and your pets around as well as be your friend here in this wonderful, wonderful website! Smile

wishing you all a happy holiday season! :3

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!