Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Tiphphinne wrote:

hahaha battle of the inlaws:) Sorry you said 'c rap' not 'rubbish' my bad:) We actually eat a buffet instead of Christmas Dinner hehehe

I said CARP - it's a type of fresh water fish

Carp is a common name for various species of an oily freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae, a very large group of fish native to Europe and Asia. Some consider all cyprinid fishes carp, and the family Cyprinidae itself is often known as the carp family. In colloquial use, however, carp usually refers only to several larger cyprinid species such as Cyprinus carpio (common carp), Carassius carassius (Crucian carp), Ctenopharyngodon idella (grass carp), Hypophthalmichthys molitrix (silver carp), and Hypophthalmichthys nobilis (bighead carp). Carp have long been an important food fish to humans, as well as popular ornamental fishes such as the various goldfish breeds and the domesticated common carp variety known as koi.

there is your "lesson of the day" :JC_lol: :

Flying visit.
Am downloading something and it's slowed my comp to an even worse crawl!

Everyone ok?

inu-kijo wrote:
ewwwww, well I am not hungry anymore.....

we are located in the hear of europe - completely landlock country - no sea so no seafood or saltwater fish - you have to make do with what's availabe to you

:Oops: sorry for spoiling your apetite

Bee, I saw on your Borough photos, the fishmonger had Carp on the counter!

Zoonie wrote:
Flying visit.
Am downloading something and it's slowed my comp to an even worse crawl!

Everyone ok?

yes fine thank you - sorry about your computer - it's pain like that sometimes

inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
wow, that is r eally different!!!! : D

What is honey? congratulations

Bee's Christmas. congratulations

hey, can you do me a fav? go to the competition section and go the the hunt link and see if you ca see the whole image, I am getting really frustrated... .uploaded it like 5 times and on my computer its cut off.

First post says: DO NOT POST congratulations
Then I've got the entire image
and other postst
so I see it

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

hahaha battle of the inlaws:) Sorry you said 'c rap' not 'rubbish' my bad:) We actually eat a buffet instead of Christmas Dinner hehehe

I said CARP - it's a type of fresh water fish

Carp is a common name for various species of an oily freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae, a very large group of fish native to Europe and Asia. Some consider all cyprinid fishes carp, and the family Cyprinidae itself is often known as the carp family. In colloquial use, however, carp usually refers only to several larger cyprinid species such as Cyprinus carpio (common carp), Carassius carassius (Crucian carp), Ctenopharyngodon idella (grass carp), Hypophthalmichthys molitrix (silver carp), and Hypophthalmichthys nobilis (bighead carp). Carp have long been an important food fish to humans, as well as popular ornamental fishes such as the various goldfish breeds and the domesticated common carp variety known as koi.

HAHAHAHAHHH woops! I read it as 'Traditaional Christmas C RAP' sorry Bee:) My grandparents like to have fish for Christmas too

Zoonie wrote:

yes i got it there last year but I though it would cost me about £25 for a smaller one and it's still way too much for one person so I didn't get it. I might have just my potato salad (if I manage to make it tonight as I didn't do it yesterday and it has to be done at least 2 days in advance)

Hey Zoonie! Hope you're okay ?

Quick news from me lol
Seems like I won't be able to study today... Have to help out a lot and takes some time. Dyed my hair this morning (pics posted) and I've been so tired lately I have 2 cold sores (very painful). That's about it I think congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

hey, can you do me a fav? go to the competition section and go the the hunt link and see if you ca see the whole image, I am getting really frustrated... .uploaded it like 5 times and on my computer its cut off.

and other postst
so I see it

the entire thing??

4 down 5 across??

Bee wrote:

someone's using wikipedia Laughing

so WHO POSTS NEXT, GETS SOMETHING FROM ME Laughing

tweet40 wrote:
Bee wrote:

someone's using wikipedia Laughing

of couse I use wikipedia Laughing

Zoonie wrote:

ugh I am getting kind of annoyed at posting picture son the forum. and at this *Q#%*()&@#%()#% keyboard cause the STUPID spacebar Sticks!!!!!

ugh. I need to go to sleep soon, I am getting agitated.

inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

and other postst
so I see it

the entire thing??

4 down 5 across??

Yup, I see all 20 items congratulations

Tiphphinne wrote:
Do you forgive me bee??

of course - it was all said tongue-in-cheek

Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

and other postst
so I see it

the entire thing??

4 down 5 across??

Yup, I see all 20 items congratulations

thats really retarded. I only see 16 items on mine.... : /

grrr.

[b]Hello everyone i finally made it here, this is gonna take some getting used to

inu-kijo wrote:
thats really retarded. I only see 16 items on mine.... : /

grrr.
Very strange!
But I see all of them and also the ones from previous hunt

How big is your screen then Kijo, you're really having issues there.
Can you just reduce the size of the font in the View option zoom out - does that help just to see what you've posted?

Love the hair BG but real thumbs down for the cold sores Sad

Diva just applied to join the Group congratulations yaaaay, we're all coming together, slowly, slowly.

Has anyone seen or heard of Frannie or Marisol today yet?

Zoonie wrote:

Thanks hun! Loving the hair as well, wondering why I didn't do this earlier...
Cold sores are a pain in the ... I have one on the left side and another one on the right side of my mouth. So you can imagine how hard it is to just eat... And they burn! But I hope it'll be better tomorrow, I'm using those compeed patches, they're very effective.

I haven't heard of the both of them. I was wondering how Frannie was doing, she was having issues?

Zoonie wrote:
Can you just reduce the size of the font in the View option zoom out - does that help just to see what you've posted?

Diva just applied to join the Group congratulations yaaaay, we're all coming together, slowly, slowly.

So glad i made it over but the format seems so different that its gonna take me a while to find my feet but glad to be back in touch with you all Laughing

Zoonie wrote:

that actually did work. thanks. : D

Now i jsut have to remember all the rules to type up. : /

The Diva wrote:

So glad i made it over but the format seems so different that its gonna take me a while to find my feet but glad to be back in touch with you all Laughing

hello diva

long time no see you - hope you doing well hunnie

The Diva wrote:

DIVA!!
How are you?!
It feels like it's been ages!

inu-kijo wrote:

Have fun

Toulouse wrote:
The Diva wrote:

DIVA!!
How are you?!
It feels like it's been ages!

inu-kijo wrote:

Have fun

i am very well thank you. Was hoping to go see my sisters and their children today to swap xmas presents but unfortunately the weather has prevented us Sad but am gonna stay indoors and wrap pressies with lil diva instead. How are things with you??

Bee wrote:
The Diva wrote:

hello diva

long time no see you - hope you doing well hunnie

hiya bee, i am good thanks, how about you??

The Diva wrote:

So pleased you're here [colour=violet](((D)))[/color] you'll get used to it pretty quickly (I hope) just see when you have time to have a good nose around Smile

* aaaagh do you see what I did there with that code! I can't get used to mis-spelling code words :winked:

inu-kijo wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Yaaay I love it on the rare occasions I can be useful
Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
The Diva wrote:

So pleased you're here [colour=violet](((D)))[/color] you'll get used to it pretty quickly (I hope) just see when you have time to have a good nose around Smile

* aaaagh do you see what I did there with that code! I can't get used to mis-spelling code words :winked:

inu-kijo wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Yaaay I love it on the rare occasions I can be useful
Laughing

too ba d you dont have a c opy of my old thread on hand, would be super useful. : /

Laughing

It would be, but I'm sorry I don't - any use tracking down Sylvi? she seemed able to drag up some of the wording and images from the old thread?

The Diva wrote:
i am very well thank you. Was hoping to go see my sisters and their children today to swap xmas presents but unfortunately the weather has prevented us Sad but am gonna stay indoors and wrap pressies with lil diva instead. How are things with you??
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Are they coming later on?

I'm fine hon, thank you!

Welcome, one and all to
THE SCAVENGER HUNT!
Hosted by C&GGG!!!

How to play is easy!

Look at the image provided (a new image, and therefore new game will be posted at 5:00 AM Playfish time.) You will see a series of 20 blurred images. You will need to be able to figure out what items those images are, and take a picture of those images in Pet Society, then post all your entries here.

The person with the most pictures correct, wins the prize for that week!! If there is a tie for most correct images, a winner will be randomly drawn.

Depending upon number of entries per week, 2nd or 3rd places prizes may be awarded also.

To be eligible to play you must be an active member of the C&GGG Thread, by having 10 posts in the forum. : )
Also, any active member of the TGT forum is also eligible to play.

RULES:
Please make sure to read this section, if any pictures submitted does not follow these rules, the pictures will not count.

1. Your Pet must be in ALL photos.
2. You can not use a photo more than ONCE.
3. You can take photos anywhere in the realm of Pet Society (your house, a friends house, ect), EXCEPT in the stores! any picture taken in the store will NOT count!!
4. You may NOT have more than 20 pictures entered, after the 1st 20, the pictures will not count.
5. You can edit and change your photos until the contest deadline: Monday 5:00 AM Playfish time.

HOW TO INSERT PICTURES:

1. Take the pictures in Pet Society, as you would.
2. Go to the full view of your picture in Facebook, Right click it, and select "Copy Image Location"
3. In the Forum post, click the little yellow button where the font editing tools are (looks like a mountain with a little sun) and then paste the code you copied from Facebook.
4. Repeat for all pictures.
5. you can also move all pictures into Paint, or any photo editing program and make it to one big picture, then upload to Photobucket, or any other picture uploading site, and copy the IMG link here as well. : )

BONUS ITEM:

In addition to the 20 pictures below, there will be a harder to figure out item each week that is OPTIONAL!!!
Special Prizes may be awarded to people who are able to figure it out.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THE SPECIAL ITEM IN THE FORUM!
instead, please PM me the answer (a pic with your pet in it and all other rules as followed above) to my PM on the Forum!!!!
not following these rules will result in disqualification for the week.

Please enjoy the game, and have fun!!!!!

---------------

SCAVENGER HUNT
12/07-12/14 5:00AM

PRIZES:

Thanks to Yarden for Donations for this week's prizes!!

1st: Rosey Pink table, Chilled Cranberry Juice, Pink Pillow, 2 Pink Rose trees, Sweetheart Make-up Table, Pink Delilahs, Pink Sewing Machine, Rosey pink Table Lamp, 2 Pink Tea Lights, Pink Carnation Basket, Pink Balloon, 2 Pink Ribbons, Pink School Desk, Rosy Pink Floor Lamp, Pink Ribbon WP and PINK JELLO

2nd: Charming Pink WP, Rosey pink table, sweetheart Make-up Table, Pink Lunchbox, Pink Sewing Machine, 2 Pink Rose Trees, 1 Pink Tea Lights, Chilled Cranberry Juice, Pink Delilahs, Pink Balloon, 2 Pink Ribbons, Rabbit Fragrant Sachet

3rd: 1 Pink Rose Tree, Rosey Pink Table, Pink Sewing Machine, Pink Delilahs, chilled Cranberry Juice, 2 pink Balloons, Punk Rock Wall Sticker, Pink Tea Light, Pink Dotted WP.

---------

WINNERS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:

11/11: First Scavenger Hunt is opened. : )
11/16 : Winner's Annouced, New Hunt Opened: Bonus Item Added!!!
11/23: Winner's Announced, New Hunt and bonus item open!!!
11/30 Winner's Announced, New Hunt open!!!
12/7: New hunt Posted!!!

Winners chosen by name in Hat method:

Winners:
1st: Dawny Dawn
2nd: Frannie
3rd: Waby
Also Congrats to Toulouse, and Yardenwolf for getting all 20 right!!!
Good try to Pelin and Cheer!!! better luck this week in getting all the items right.
BONUS ITEM WINNERS: Yarden Wolf, Frannie, and Dawn
Prize: All will receive Blood Bunny Doll!

--------

Last Week's Hunt:

Last Week's Bonus Item:

It was still in Google's cache when I tracked down 'C&GGG scavenger hunt'

I have to get ready you guys, some extra shopping!

Toulouse wrote:
The Diva wrote:
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! Are they coming later on?

I'm fine hon, thank you!

we were all going to travel to one sisters house but even sme of the buses have been cancelled because the roads are so bad, we probably wont see each other now until early next week but the kids wont mind because it means they get pressies again in a few days. Am gonna go wrap some pressies now while watching Harry Potter with Grace. See you all soon xxxx

Toulouse wrote:

OMG YOU ARE A FRICKIN GOD SENT!!!

I knew I loved you fro some reason!!!

Toulouse wrote:

I just thanked your post and gave you Rep for that BG, well done!

I was away searching my history, I could find the link, but it leads nowhere now (obv)

See you D. Hi Wish, Hi K-B - how's things?

inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

OMG YOU ARE A FRICKIN GOD SENT!!!

I knew I loved you fro some reason!!!

It just came to me it could still be in there!
And so it was! congratulations

Now you won't have to figure out what to write

Sweeties, see you later, am going to get some ingredients for a cake
*drool*

Bye BG.

Kijo if I copy the newsletter over on here, may I use one of your elf pics, or do you prefer to keep those private for copyright or whatever reasons?
(just incase you say yes, which one should I use?)

Not too bad down here. Glorious sunshine- lovely day :-)
Have been cleaning batchroom (bleugh) and have massive headache now :-(

What's new ? Did your oil arrive yet ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Not too bad down here. Glorious sunshine- lovely day :-)
Have been cleaning batchroom (bleugh) and have massive headache now :-(

What's new ? Did your oil arrive yet ?

Bad news on the headache Sad

No, no oil as yet
Ashamed

Good news - OH has always only had 2 days off for Christmas, but apparently at his new job they take turns to go in, so he is off Monday and Tuesday, in Wednesday and then off on Thursday too HOORAY!

*he was down to work Thursday but asked if someone would swap as we are out in London that night (which would have meant getting the train to and from London for work and for play) and someone said yes! that's so cool.

Zoonie wrote:
Bye BG.

Kijo if I copy the newsletter over on here, may I use one of your elf pics, or do you prefer to keep those private for copyright or whatever reasons?
(just incase you say yes, which one should I use?)

Ok the hunt is offically up and running.

No I do not min d if you use any elf pictures. after I awaken, I am planning to get better pics of them, and etch out the background. I will send you thoe files later, as well as work on what we discussed yesterday.

: D

Dead beat, so I am heading to bed for now, but you can do whatever you wish for the mean time, and just fill me in later.

xoxoxxox