Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Ok, time for b-fast, tehn I have to go back to the crappy computer. : /

be back later! : D

inu-kijo wrote:
Whoot Bee that is awesome!!!

Tanya just reminded me I didnt even know what day Christmas was on! : D

Doubt I will cook anything "special" dunno what the day's plans hold for me.

?

TanyaRC wrote:

Bee!!! I didn't mean that you had been complaing too much, I was just wondering if you had managed to get warm yet. Your weather makes me glad that I live in Florida!!

That is terribly cold!! I am glad that this is your last day too. I winder what your friends were thinking to plan a wedding this time of year.....

she has some family in Germany so she thought late December would be good time as they all can arrive - I've got suspicion that it will be one of big weddings.

and guess what? the other (also turkish) girl just gave me an invitation to her wedding in mid January.

that makes me feel realy depressed now - that leaves me the only single person in the office (well there is another girl working here but she is also engaged so it's matter of time - turkish people dont ususally have long engagements)

Florida - that must be nice. I've never been to America but I would love to go one day (I always wated to travel the world but never really had the cash to do it.)

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Bee!!! I didn't mean that you had been complaing too much, I was just wondering if you had managed to get warm yet. Your weather makes me glad that I live in Florida!!

That is terribly cold!! I am glad that this is your last day too. I winder what your friends were thinking to plan a wedding this time of year.....

she has some family in Germany so she thought late December would be good time as they all can arrive - I've got suspicion that it will be one of big weddings.

and guess what? the other (also turkish) girl just gave me an invitation to her wedding in mid January.

that makes me feel realy depressed now - that leaves me the only single person in the office (well there is another girl working here but she is also engaged so it's matter of time - turkish people dont ususally have long engagements)

Florida - that must be nice. I've never been to America but I would love to go one day (I always wated to travel the world but never really had the cash to do it.)

Don't let being single get you down .... When they are complaining about dirty socks, and messes, you can just smile and think about your dog!!

I have spare rooms available ..... and no , I wouldn't think you were a stalker if you came to visit!!

armellproctor wrote:
hello every one i am back, couldn't sleep so i came down to make a cup of tea lol

Hi Armell .... Sorry that you can;t sleep ...

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
hello every one i am back, couldn't sleep so i came down to make a cup of tea lol

Hi armell .... Sorry that you can;t sleep ...

Thanks hun , no worries i would rather be here than in bed LaughingLaughing

inu-kijo wrote:

25th is friday
me and MrB will have stuffed phesant with trimming (roast potato, veg, gravy...)
but that's all the plans we made for that day

28th is his birthday but I don't think I will be included in the plans - he's most likely going out for a drink with his mate in the evening.
I'mnot really sure how to go about it - as a friend what do you do for a friends bday?
I have promised him a present - something he wants as we were talking about it before "the decision"

armellproctor wrote:

I know .... me too ..... I keep saying to myself ... I need to go to bed ....

Bee wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

25th is friday
me and MrB will have stuffed phesant with trimming (roast potato, veg, gravy...)

28th is his birthday but I don't think I will be included in the plans - he's most likely going out for a drink with his mate in the evening.
I'mnot really sure how to go about it - as a friend what do you do for a friends bday?
I have promised him a present - something he wants as we were talking about it before "the decision"

hello Bee so good to see you how are you hun

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

that's because here is the place to be lol Laughing

Bee wrote:

25th is friday

That is a tough decision. Dinner sounds delish ....

as far as a bday present, Maybe give it to him before you go to the wedding ..... I know that is early, but then you don't have to worry about how to do it on his bday ... maybe make plans of your own to be gone that day ......

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

that's because here is the place to be lol Laughing

ha ha ....I agree.... but I have to get up in ... lol .... 4 hours .... OH has someone coming over tomorrow/today ...
esperia wrote:
good morning everyone Smile

Hi .... I don't think that we have met ... I am Tanya!!

TanyaRC wrote:

Don't let being single get you down .... When they are complaining about dirty socks, and messes, you can just smile and think about your dog!!

I have spare rooms available ..... and no , I wouldn't think you were a stalker if you came to visit!!

I don't even know what will happend with the dog after...

i was not trying to invite myself but thank you for your kind offer - maybe I should start saving for a trip to america - and then go and visit all my lovely ceegeeans

TanyaRC wrote:

as far as a bday present, Maybe give it to him before you go to the wedding ..... I know that is early, but then you don't have to worry about how to do it on his bday ... maybe make plans of your own to be gone that day ......

i guess the fact that we still live in same flat is making things bit difficult. I dunno what to do - we have not really told peole yet as he said it's better to wait till after new year so no-one would tiptoe around you over christmas and new year.
I kind of see his point as the last thing I need right now it pity calls and chrtistmas invitations from my mates.

I'm suppose to be having a drink with a guy I've met on facebook about a year ago - we met in chat group talking about czech lager (which he loves) and then he ended up sponsoring me on my cancer research run in May and for that I've half jokinginly promised to buy him a drink (we've never met and he sponsor me £15) and recenlty he got in touch with me and said we could perhaps have the drink sometime over festive period.

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I don't even know what will happend with the dog after...

i was not trying to invite myself but thank you for your kind offer - maybe I should start saving for a trip to america - and then go and visit all my lovely ceegeeans

Sad I am sorry about the dog .... It is always hard to divide a life together into two seperate ones ...

I did not think you were fishing ... Anyone that wants to can come see me except Gill ....... I have too many cats and she would die from her allergies ...Sad

I would love for you to come visit!! Start saving!!

armellproctor wrote:
i killed the forum :snowcry:

hello hunnie

no you didn't - sorry I'm at work so in and out (as usual)
sorry you can't sleep - have you tried warm milk or coacoa? there suppose to be something in milk that should help sleep (should maybe follow my own advice and try it myself - been waking up at 3am and not going back to sleep for past few weeks)

armellproctor wrote:

You are funny !!! did you notice how many pages we have already ??? We are going to have to start a new thread every two days at this rate!!
Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

i guess the fact that we still live in same flat is making things bit difficult. I dunno what to do - we have not really told peole yet as he said it's better to wait till after new year so no-one would tiptoe around you over christmas and new year.
I kind of see his point as the last thing I need right now it pity calls and chrtistmas invitations from my mates.

I'm suppose to be having a drink with a guy I've met on facebook about a year ago - we met in chat group talking about czech lager (which he loves) and then he ended up sponsoring me on my cancer research run in May and for that I've half jokinginly promised to buy him a drink (we've never met and he sponsor me £15) and recenlty he got in touch with me and said we could perhaps have the drink sometime over festive period.

I can understand that. It could make the holidays a bit tense.

Be careful going out with someone while you are still married. You want to be above the impression of wrong doing.. I don't think you are going to do anything wrong. You just never know who will see you from a distance ....

[quote="Bee"]

armellproctor wrote:

hello hunnie

no you didn't - sorry I'm at work so in and out (as usual)
sorry you can't sleep - have you tried warm milk or coacoa? there suppose to be something in milk that should help sleep (should maybe follow my own advice and try it myself - been waking up at 3am and not going back to sleep for past few weeks)[/quote

hey sweetie , i am having a nice cup of tea and am about ready for another lol my sleeping habits are down the tubes lately lol
and i don't know why , i go through this every once in a while so nothing for me to worry about ] Smile

TanyaRC wrote:

Sad I am sorry about the dog .... It is always hard to divide a life together into two seperate ones ...

I did not think you were fishing ... Anyone that wants to can come see me except Gill ....... I have too many cats and she would die from her allergies ...Sad

I would love for you to come visit!! Start saving!!

I wish I could return your offer but I don't really know where I would live after new year

you know I just notice you live near Jacksonville - I was watching Twilight the other day and they are mentioning Jacksonville few times - Bella's mother and her new husband are moving there because of his baseball contract.

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

You are funny !!! did you notice how many pages we have already ??? We are going to have to start a new thread every two days at this rate!!
Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Be careful going out with someone while you are still married. You want to be above the impression of wrong doing.. I don't think you are going to do anything wrong. You just never know who will see you from a distance ....

that be good or that can mean we talk a lot LaughingLaughing

TanyaRC wrote:

I'm not expecting anything from this drink - just a drink with a mate - going somewhere very busy and very public - thank you for your advise and concern
(and I'm not married - we were just living together - I wated to get married and he didn't)

Bee wrote:

I wish I could return your offer but I don't really know where I would live after new year

you know I just notice you live near Jacksonville - I was watching Twilight the other day and they are mentioning Jacksonville few times - Bella's mother and her new husband are moving there because of his baseball contract.

You are very welcome.... I am planning a vacation to Europe ( don't know where yet) 2011 .....

Maybe I will have lots of friends to get together for a drink with!!!

Yes, I remember that ....

armellproctor wrote:

hey sweetie , i am having a nice cup of tea and am about ready for another lol my sleeping habits are down the tubes lately lol
and i don't know why , i go through this every once in a while so nothing for me to worry about ] Smile

I have to say I've been having sleeping problems on and off for years

armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
lurking

Hello Chocolate nice to meet you my name is Armell.
i love your siggy picture

Hello Armell sorry i missed this

nice to meet you to

and

armellproctor wrote:

I bet the folks on this forum think that they have been invaded!! We talk a lot!!
Bee wrote:

I'm not expecting anything from this drink - just a drink with a mate - going somewhere very busy and very public - thank you for your advise and concern
(and I'm not married - we were just living together - I wated to get married and he didn't)

Then go and have a good time!!

now ladies, I hate to leave, but I must get some sleep ... toodles ...

*poof *

Bee wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

I have to say I've been having sleeping problems on and off for years

Me too, ever since i was a teenager sometimes i stay awake for two or three days , but that doesn't happen very often anymore
thank God but i am doing good if i get 5 hours in without any sleeping aides and i don't like to take them very often
as they make me feel awful the next day . i already have that fatigue syndrom and don't need to feel any more tired lol

chocolate<3 wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
lurking

Hello Armell sorry i missed this

nice to meet you to

and

no worries hun and your welcome Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

I bet the folks on this forum think that they have been invaded!! We talk a lot!!
Bee wrote:

Then go and have a good time!!

now ladies, I hate to leave, but I must get some sleep ... toodles ...

*poof *

have a good sleep sweetie even if it is only 4 hours xox

armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
lurking

yeah me too its adorable and cute SmileSmileSmile

esperia wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
lurking

lol

armellproctor wrote:
Bee i am sorry that you are going through such a hard time my heart goes out to you, xox

it's - I don't know what word is best use to describe - strange maybe?
guess I'm not really taking it too bad right now as we have not really told people yet (well my sister know) and we still share a flat but that will probably change after new year.

I'm finding it strange to change the way I think and act - we've been together for 9 years, livign together for about 7. It's going to be so weird living without him after such a long time.

chocolate<3 wrote:
esperia wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:
lurking

lol

r u in love hun???? Laughing

armellproctor wrote:
[

Me too, ever since i was a teenager sometimes i stay awake for two or three days , but that doesn't happen very often anymore
thank God but i am doing good if i get 5 hours in without any sleeping aides and i don't like to take them very often
as they make me feel awful the next day . i already have that fatigue syndrom and don't need to feel any more tired lol

so sorry to hear that hunnie
I don't know what's wrong with me - I just can't seem to switch off - my brain still keeps going at 100 miles per hour

Bee wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Bee i am sorry that you are going through such a hard time my heart goes out to you, xox

it's - I don't know what word is best use to describe - strange maybe?
guess I'm not really taking it too bad right now as we have not really told people yet (well my sister know) and we still share a flat but that will probably change after new year.

I'm finding it strange to change the way I think and act - we've been together for 9 years, livign together for about 7. It's going to be so weird living without him after such a long time.

yes things will be different but you now will be going on a new adventure in your life, and who knows it might be the best thing for you Smile

[quote="Bee"]

armellproctor wrote:
[

so sorry to hear that hunnie
I don't know what's wrong with me - I just can't seem to switch off - my brain still keeps going at 100 miles per hour[/quote

you sound like me lol i have even tried thinking of a blank wall but then i start thinking of what color it should be LaughingLaughing

armellproctor wrote:

yes things will be different but you now will be going on a new adventure in your life, and who knows it might be the best thing for you Smile

I keep saying that to myself (but it's not working right now)

but I have lots of lovely friends here so what more can I ask for? :tree:

armellproctor wrote:

you sound like me lol i have even tried thinking of a blank wall but then i start thinking of what color it should be LaughingLaughing

Mr B always told me to think of black but then I start thinking of black shapes.... no that doesn't work for me Laughing

Bee wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

I keep saying that to myself (but it's not working right now)

but I have lots of lovely friends here so what more can I ask for? :tree:

we all have your back hun and if you need to talk we are here to listen Smile