• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Good Morning 23rd of December!

pooh-e10.gif
 2_days10.png

*thank you Taintedobsession for the picture congratulations

Only 2 days left! Wow days are flying by for me. How is everyone today?

Good morning everyone. Today, the snow is starting to thaw, and we are just going to hang around the house. We did the shopping thing yesterday and it was chaos. Now, we are simply going to stay home and let the time pass slowly.

On Friday (Christmas day), we will drive north to spend the remainder of the holiday with my husband's parents...that is if some chaotic change doesn't happen that wrecks havoc on our plans. Up to now, things have changed on an hourly basis, so I'm not counting on too terribly much.

Good Night Smorkle

Tiddly hun, that sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy it before the stress kicks in again Smile I bet it feels nice to be all done shopping. How is your father in law doing?

Can't wait for christmas Smile

I wonder what my gifts are Smile
I can't wait to open it Smile

Ho Ho Ho! Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Good Night Smorkle

Tiddly hun, that sounds like a lovely day. Enjoy it before the stress kicks in again Smile I bet it feels nice to be all done shopping. How is your father in law doing?

Thanks. Yes, there are still a couple more things I want to get, but I'm going to wait and get them after Christmas. My husband always gets aftershave balsam from me, but since there are no places here to get them, I will wait. Then he will get it for New Years. This year, Christmas between us has been easy. I am giving him concert tickets for March 2011 and he's giving me tickets for September 2010. That's been the easiest part of the holiday. congratulations

Morning ! Smile
I can't believe that Christmas is this Friday!
I'm Excited!

Answer for Yawo from December 23rd:
First tomorrow is book asignment but the nook is really stupid and boring and I am not going to Mostar for Christmas and I am going to get a 3 from History and then everything will fall down the Angel falls. And I can't enjoy anything of school.. And today got better, the asignment was moved to next weak Smile.

morning everyone! *yawn* it's about 10:54 am here. hee hee.
i hope everyone is having a good morning so far!

yeah, today is Christmas Eve Eve!!

Your welcome for the picture Smile

It's 12:16am on the 24th here. I just got done giving the dogs a bath to get rid of their fleas. We've been having the worst trouble with fleas the past couple months. I'm fixing to go to bed. I can't wait to open presents at my inlaws "tonight since it's after 12am lol"

The hubby told me his boss (his uncle) is taking them out to lunch today and that if they get done with everything they need to do early they can come home early Smile I have a little laundry to finish up and I need to go to town for some eggs, but other than that I'm going to be lazy untill I have to cook the lasagna to take to the inlaws.

ahh..
morning, everyone Smile
didn't sleep the whole night... i'll go take some coffee and brb....