Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Re-connect with a friend

I haven't spoken to a friend in a few weeks. It's hard to contact him. My friend and I were trying to call him but his phone goes straight to voice mail. Before I spoke to him, I prayed for a friend that was a guy. Then, my friend introduced me to him. Please pray that he will call me or my friend, or when we call him he'll pick up.

I sooooo love your new avatar Jasmine :hooray: I think I've told you that already :o)

Jesus I pray for Jasmine, I pray that she is able to connect with her friend, I don't know if this friend knows you, but I pray for all of Jasmine's friends that they will see you in her, that they will be seeking after you and that you will make them into a family/community that is changing the world where they live. Lord make them always able to contact one another, and always available for you and for one another. Be the flavour and the scent of this group of young people Lord, please give Jasmine all that she needs to grow into a mighty woman of God. Thank you Jesus that you love her, and her friends, thank you that all things in our lives matter to you,

Amen,

bless you Jasmine :o)

Grey Butterfly wrote:
I pray for all of Jasmine's friends that they will see you in her, that they will be seeking after you and that you will make them into a family/community that is changing the world where they live. Be the flavour and the scent of this group of young people Lord, please give Jasmine all that she needs to grow into a mighty woman of God. Thank you Jesus that you love her, and her friends, thank you that all things in our lives matter to you,
Amen,
bless you Jasmine :o)

LORD in the name of Jesus I stand in agreement of this request and I pray you intervene within their lives, bless them Lord with truth and reveal unto each of these friends thy presence. Touch each individual with thy Holy Spirit bless them with understanding and open to them the wonders and miracles of thy loving mercy and saving grace, unto God be all the Glory, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

He called my friend. Praise the Lord! His phone was jusrt acting crazy and he had to use another one. Now please pray that our friendship grows stronger. Thx for ur prayers!