Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

General or Random Messages

From Zoonie, to Everyone

sorry major connection problems

If I disappear suddenly or, fail to appear, it's because of my connection.

@Smorkle -
have been trying to message you re Marvin, all is OK, check with Mr Mayor if concerned at all

general msg : if you ever need help with anything just ask id be happy to help [=

We've been chatting on the forum about all the old friends who don't seem to log in and say Hi anymore.

Please add the names of people you miss, and if any of us have news about them, we can keep up to date.

Kim (& Bailey)
Marvin
Chingada
El Camino Girl
Cap'n
DM
Pearl
Princesita
Jill
Gwen
Rina
Chris

Boogie
Foxydrama

Will come back and edit as we think of more

Marisol (Princesita) sends everyone her love.
She hasn't been feeling her best lately and has computer issues when she last logged on here, her pc doesn't like the forum it seems.
But, she says she misses us and will try and stop by soon.

Pearl has a new job since about 3 months ago and is still ironing out a few wrinkles, but getting there ... she also sends her love.

i miss JD , everytime he pops around on c&g which is not that often im not there!! but i know hes busy Sad

I got a message from him on Facebook this week, he's ok Paige Smile

Zoonie wrote:
I got a message from him on Facebook this week, he's ok Paige Smile

thats great!! Smile

I miss Squirrel of course!!! I also miss chatting with Novia ... I know she's on here but I always seem to miss her.

Squirrel put in an appearance this week, and was chatting - it was around Page 28 of the current thread (is it part 4?) There's been some damage in her area from an earth tremor.

Congratulations to Dot (The Diva) who's go the new job she went for yesterday - Well Done Dot!

Message for Toulouse aka Bunny Girl

Good Luck today BG, thinking of you and hoping the dental work isn't too painful, you'll be fine

Zoonie wrote:
Message for Toulouse aka Bunny Girl

Good Luck today BG, thinking of you and hoping the dental work isn't too painful, you'll be fine

Thank you very much sweetie!

Just letting you guys know everything went fine, they took good care of me and... the surgery only took 15mins... Quick if you ask me! My right jaw got attacked first, as it was the difficult side and I wanted to get that over and done with first. I have to admit it was kinda scary, most painful part was getting the sedation. Other then that there was only (slight) pressure that was "annoying" and when he was wiggling to get the tooth out (made noises too).

I really like the dentist I had: he was really reassuring, as was his assistant. He sang along with "I got you babe" (by the famous Sonny and Cher), and talked about him needing to get a Mother's Day gift still, but the stores are closed tomorrow (I wished him good luck with that). I was glad he did that, because it distracted me.

I'm fine, I thought it would be a bigger deal (probably because others kept telling horror stories), but to be honest... I am really glad I have it done. I'm in pain though and it's hard to eat (but I ate 3 times already today, small and soft things), but still, I am glad.

And all in all... BF made my day by dropping by!
(and yes... I asked if it was possible to get the two wisdom teeth... they are HUGE! I have them next to me now hahaha)

BG .... I am so very glad to read this report!! I am thankful that you had such a good dentist.

Yaa for BF for coming to see you.. such a sweeetie ....

Thanks for letting us know BG, see I told you other people were just scaring you.
I don't know why, but like I said, it's a badge of honour.

The after-pain will soon wear off, but if you feel it'll help, you can dissolve a soluable aspirin in water, and just keep it in that area of your mouth for a while before swallowing (*so long as you're ok to take aspirin of course)

Bee wrote:
I miss chatting with Elvis

Me too, I don't know why he's become so very busy, I sent him a FB message again, a couple of weeks ago, but no reply Sad

TanyaRC wrote:
BG .... I am so very glad to read this report!! I am thankful that you had such a good dentist.

Yaa for BF for coming to see you.. such a sweeetie ....

I'm glad as well : D

Zoonie wrote:
Thanks for letting us know BG, see I told you other people were just scaring you.
I don't know why, but like I said, it's a badge of honour.

The after-pain will soon wear off, but if you feel it'll help, you can dissolve a soluable aspirin in water, and just keep it in that area of your mouth for a while before swallowing (*so long as you're ok to take aspirin of course)

It truly is!

I've read about dissolving an aspiring, but I have some disinfectant mouth water the dentist told me to use and that helps a lot (it sort of numbs everything), which is good because that makes me feel better! I did use Arnica!!

I just wish I'm not getting a cold now, I keep sneezing and sniffing a lot today. And the weather is awful, so it's definitely a day to stay in bed!

Dropping by a note from Boogs, who says hello!
I sent here a note in PS, because we haven't seen her here lately, she's been very busy and tired, but wanted me to pass a hello

I miss Cogsy, I get random in game messages from here but not lately.
...and Mary / Zog :-(

Wish, I got a message from her yesterday, asking for the link to here Smile

NOTICE

I've checked with Lea and it's ok to post clickable links in your posts, just so long as it's

a) a link which is suitable for all ages (including the advertising they might carry)
and
b) not a link to other forums - presume that means PS forums and not if were something totally unrelated to Playfish/Facebook etc?

Thanks Smile

Massive Congratulations to both our our Maries for the new babies.

Cogsy is celebrating the birth of a new little baby Granddaughter
and
Marie F is recovering from the birth of little Connor, who kept us all waiting for his arrival.

Very happy for you both and all of your families.

For Wish Fairy

Have a great holiday Wish - will collect all the TWS for you