Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Christmas Time Chitter Chat ~ Daily Thread

Was going to multiquote but it multiquotes previous multiquote and Im getting lost in them :eek: just like you me boo!

and now I forgotten what i was going to say to each of you super :eek: :eek:

sorry Im sure I will get used to it soon.

PS does everyone have to use the bottom scroll to read posts or is it because Im on a laptop?????

hi hi everyone! would try to read back to see who is here but I might get lost.. I see Boogie Woogie.. Hi Girlfriend.. are your tests done?

Hi Frannie!
And bye, I'm heading to bed
See you in the morning (for me at least :p )

Frannie wrote:
hi hi everyone! would try to read back to see who is here but I might get lost.. I see Boogie Woogie.. Hi Girlfriend.. are your tests done?

Hi Frannie Smile

bogie wrote:
Was going to multiquote but it multiquotes previous multiquote and Im getting lost in them :eek: just like you me boo!

PS does everyone have to use the bottom scroll to read posts or is it because Im on a laptop?????

I am finding it really hard with the big multi quotes - get lost on what I am trying to reply to! I don't have to use that hon. Might be to do with screen size?

Frannie wrote:

Hi Frannie! How are you? hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I see you Frannie

Hope you and yours are well and enjoying the holidays

I keep getting lost too and my eyes are starting to hurt trying to read this Sad so forgive me if Im real slow.

I'm ok with reading Boogie, until the smileys start up and the scrolling.. I took off my siggie and even though I loved it, It made it easier to read

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Frannie!

Nite BG Sweet dreams

Frannie wrote:

hello Frannie good to see you

BooBear wrote:
bogie wrote:

I am finding it really hard with the big multi quotes - get lost on what I am trying to reply to! I don't have to use that hon. Might be to do with screen size?

Frannie wrote:

Multiquote seems to quote everything not just the persons last response so its very confusing Sad (at least you told me how to stop the someone posted before you thing though congratulations made it a bit easier)

I have to use the bottom scroll bar every time Sad better get me a comp with a big screen rofl

cogsy wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Hi Frannie!

Nite BG Sweet dreams

good night sweetie have a good sleep xoxo

bogie wrote:
BooBear wrote:
bogie wrote:

Frannie wrote:

Multiquote seems to quote everything not just the persons last response so its very confusing Sad (at least you told me how to stop the someone posted before you thing though congratulations made it a bit easier)

I have to use the bottom scroll bar every time Sad better get me a comp with a big screen rofl

It certainly does quote everything, which makes it nearly impossible to reply sometimes. Hmmmm! Glad to be of use somewhere hon!

be right back....
I went and changed my level and barely found my way back! whooooo
Is this part something I don't know... share ALL tips please... we have to make this easier LOL
(at least you told me how to stop the someone posted before you thing though congratulations made it a bit easier)

Frannie wrote:
I'm ok with reading Boogie, until the smileys start up and the scrolling.. I took off my siggie and even though I loved it, It made it easier to read

You have to scroll too Sad its very irritating isnt it!!

Ill take off my siggy too then, I just want to read whats being said instead of all this fancy stuff.

Frannie wrote:
be right back....
Is this part something I don't know... share ALL tips please... we have to make this easier LOL
(at least you told me how to stop the someone posted before you thing though congratulations made it a bit easier)

i still don't know how to change my level lol

armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:
be right back....

Armell - go to your profile and on the first page scroll down till you find Paw Level. You can change it there. Smile

omg even with it gone my post is huge, no wonder Im struggling to keep up and thats with so few of us here Sad

And all the moving ads etc.. are also a nightmere to my eyes. On that note im going to get myself off to bed.

Miss you all loads and have a wonderful new year if I do not see you before!!

(sorry to winge on!!!! but we are here to chat and its hard work to do that in this forum or is it just me???)

BooBear wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:
be right back....

Armell - go to your profile and on the first page scroll down till you find Paw Level. You can change it there. Smile

thank you i will go now and do it xoxo

bogie wrote:
is my siggy off?????

Indeed it is.. does it make it easier for you

Armell I could tell you how to change it... but can't tell yu an easy way back here.. To change it.. go to "Your Profile" and the category is there

bogie wrote:
omg even with it gone my post is huge, no wonder Im struggling to keep up and thats with so few of us here Sad

And all the moving ads etc.. are also a nightmere to my eyes. On that note im going to get myself off to bed.

(sorry to winge on!!!! but we are here to chat and its hard work to do that in this forum or is it just me???)

good night sweetie , and yes i found the other forum easier

bogie wrote:

Nite Nite Boogs, lovely to see you. HAPPY NEW YEAR, hope to see youagain soon x
PS Yes it is more difficult on here Sad

bogie wrote:

Speak to you soon dear friend. So nice to chat again and I look forward to that picture tomorrow! Have a lovely time. Take care.

armellproctor wrote:
BooBear wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:
be right back....

thank you i will go now and do it xoxo

No probs!

Frannie wrote:
bogie wrote:
is my siggy off?????

Indeed it is.. does it make it easier for you

Armell I could tell you how to change it... but can't tell yu an easy way back here.. To change it.. go to "Your Profile" and the category is there

I cheat Frannie! I right click on the My Profile bit and open it in a new tab so I never have to leave here! Smile

ok girls.. I need to go find a few more scavenger hunt items.. Happy New Year if I don't see you before... ta ta for now

BOO!!!! sorry I didn't see you before... and sorry to be so short.. but hi and bye

Frannie wrote:
ok girls.. I need to go find a few more scavenger hunt items.. Happy New Year if I don't see you before... ta ta for now

Bye Frannie, have a lovely New Year.

I am going to disappear too. Nearly midnight here and I need some rest. Take care all and Happy New Year if I don't see you before.

Frannie wrote:
BOO!!!! sorry I didn't see you before... and sorry to be so short.. but hi and bye

Nite Frannie, HAPPY NEW YEAR< hope to see you soon

BooBear wrote:
Frannie wrote:

I am going to disappear too. Nearly midnight here and I need some rest. Take care all and Happy New Year if I don't see you before.

Nite Boo HAPPY NEW YEAR, see you soon SmileSmile

Frannie wrote:

good bye Frannie and have a wonderful New years if i don't see you before hand xoxo

BooBear wrote:
Frannie wrote:

good night Boo happy New years xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

good bye Frannie and have a wonderful New years if i don't see you before hand xoxo

Armell have you seen the new items for next week?

cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

yes , you can see them too on this site it is called spoilers i think

armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Looks like another expensive week. I saw your pictures earlier, you have a lovely family and the mouse you made is wonderful. I am not very good at hand sewing, but love knitting

armellproctor wrote:
i still haven't got the two things that i wanted out of the MB i hope they don't take them away

I hope they dont, I havent got the 2010 hat have spent sooo many coins trying to get it

cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Looks like another expensive week. I saw your pictures earlier, you have a lovely family and the mouse you made is wonderful. I am not very good at hand sewing, but love knitting

thank you , my mouse isn't finished yet and i still have to stuff my girl elf lol but it will get done, i loved knitting and chrochet but can't do it any more because of my hands

cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
i still haven't got the two things that i wanted out of the MB i hope they don't take them away

I hope they dont, I havent got the 2010 hat have spent sooo many coins trying to get it

Me too, i wanted the hat and the robin plushy

armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

thank you , my mouse isn't finished yet and i still have to stuff my girl elf lol but it will get done, i loved knitting and chrochet but can't do it any more because of my hands

I have knitted a mother & father christmas, the mother one just needs a nose, it will only take me 2 minutes to do it, but cant seem to get round to doing it.

Armell I am heading off to bed, past midnight here, lovely talking with you again, hopefully catch up with you tomorrow, if not HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family

cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
cogsy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Frannie wrote:

I have knitted a mother & father christmas, the mother one just needs a nose, it will only take me 2 minutes to do it, but cant seem to get round to doing it.

Armell I am heading off to bed, past midnight here, lovely talking with you again, hopefully catch up with you tomorrow, if not HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family

good night hun happy new years hun xoxox