Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Christmas Time Chitter Chat ~ Daily Thread

mindyjoy wrote:
Ok, I have no coins left so I've bought all I can buy, lol

Need
to go eat breakfast and go shopping ... see you later!

bye bye sweetie have fun shopping see you later xoxo

my christmas was great thanks ladies. I am still finding my feet with this new web site so please bear with me. What happened to the original PS forum? it doesnt have a link on PS homepage anymore??

marie collings wrote:
Frannie wrote:
I'm here marie... if you are still?

Hi Frannie, this soooo much more complicated that our old place

hello my friends how are you ?? Smile

Im back from the weekend! ; D

Oh rubbish... forgot to set up the hunt, will have to do that for tomorrow. darn it! : C

inu-kijo wrote:
Im back from the weekend! ; D

Oh rubbish... forgot to set up the hunt, will have to do that for tomorrow. darn it! : C

hey hun how was your weekend ?? nice to see you back Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
Kind of blah to be honest.

Finally went to the dr. about my knee though.

what did he say about your knee ??

Sorry, the hotel got really busy. : /

Anyways, Apparently I sprained my knee really bad.... which is better than having bursitis in it!!!\

But, They have me in a knee imobilizer, which is this... leg brace? With metal rods in it that goes from the top of my thigh and goes down to my shin..... very uncomfortable. : C
I'm supposed to wear it for like 4 weeks or so. SO HARD to get up the stairs with that thing on!!! I took it off when i came to work though.

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi Tanya! : D

whats up??

Hi Honey bun ...... I am glad to see that you went to the DR. This is my last shift on this night ..... Next week, I change to working on Sat. night .....Sad

I amdoing good. I think that I have finally whipped this cold ....

Whoot!!!

you should see me with my leg thing on... very sad looking... like an cat with a leg cast. : C

good to see you are feeling better how was your weekend?

I like your kitty picture!! So cute!!

Does your brace make your knee feel better?? I bet that you are a sight .....

My week has been ok ...

HiArmell ....

I won't be quoting much tonight .... my connection is sooooooooooooo slow........

Umm, well, I hurts when I wear it, and when I first wake up its painful to move, but I can walk right now without limping.... so that is a vast improvement.
So hopefully in a week or so the swelling will stop and I can start to get back to normal.

I had a pretty awful day... oh wait, it was today. I forgot cause I took a nap before work, so it seems like yesterday.

Please wear it like the DR said. You are very young to do permanent damage to your knee...... Did they suggest anything for the swelling and pain?? drugs or ice??

Why was your day so bad??

arrgggg ...... stupid computer ..... keeps kicking me out of the website ....

WB armell.

I do wear it alot.

It just hinders me at work. Besides they said I could take it off for a bit during the day to give my leg a rest.
They gave me a thing of vicodin. was hoping for some naproxin, but got none. : C

I dunno... i think I just got overwhelmed today. Went to Wal-mart to go do some shopping, and I guess I was feeling so physically sick, I kind of lost it a bit. By the time I got home, i couldn't stop crying, then threw up for a while.
Took a shower and went to bed. Felt better when I woke up. But it was rough there for a couple of hours.

Why was your weekend just ok??

inu-kijo wrote:
WB armell.

I do wear it alot.

It just hinders me at work. Besides they said I could take it off for a bit during the day to give my leg a rest.
They gave me a thing of vicodin. was hoping for some naproxin, but got none. : C

I dunno... i think I just got overwhelmed today. Went to Wal-mart to go do some shopping, and I guess I was feeling so physically sick, I kind of lost it a bit. By the time I got home, i couldn't stop crying, then threw up for a while.
Took a shower and went to bed. Felt better when I woke up. But it was rough there for a couple of hours.

Why was your weekend just ok??

i am sorry that you are going through the pain hun it sounds like you may have some drug side affect or allergy if it happens again you should call your doctor Sad

I was wondering that too, but I am only taking VIcodens, and I have taken those like a million times before. So I didnt know what to do.
I dont think I ate all day.... so It could have been just that. : /

I'm not too good at taking care of myself. Hahaha.

But right now I am feeling ok. Took some Bayer to get me through the night, instead of the stronger stuff.

i have spent a good part of the weekend at the hospital with my dear friend i have known her since we were children , she has had a mental breakdown and was admitted yesterday, we were there until 1:00 in the morning , then i get a phone call early this morning asking for my hhelp so we went back and stayed almost until supper time and i just had another call and i will be going back tomorrow morning the doctor gave her something to make her sleep through the night so i will be able to get some sleep before i have to go back . so if i suddenly dissapear again you know why Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
I was wondering that too, but I am only taking VIcodens, and I have taken those like a million times before. So I didnt know what to do.
I dont think I ate all day.... so It could have been just that. : /

I'm not too good at taking care of myself. Hahaha.

But right now I am feeling ok. Took some Bayer to get me through the night, instead of the stronger stuff.
you had better watch out hun and take care of yourself or i might just have to fly down and take care of you Laughing

I am sure that you know that napoxen(sp) is aleve ... I can't remember what prescriptions strength is ... 600 or 800mg??

I am sorry that WM upset you. You have been through a lot these last few weeks. I hate to say it, but that was a normal reaction ...

long story .... this has not been the best Christmas ... and leave it at that . : /

TanyaRC wrote:
I am sure that you know that napoxen(sp) is aleve ... I can't remember what prescriptions strength is ... 600 or 800mg??

I am sorry that WM upset you. You have been through a lot these last few weeks. I hate to say it, but that was a normal reaction ...

long story .... this has not been the best Christmas ... and leave it at that . : /

same here , everything has seemed to go wrong somehow, i hate to say it but this has been one of my worst, but also great because my kids stayed the night and we got to cuddle

Armell, so sorry about your friend. I am glad that you can be there for her .. Remember to take care of yourself during this time ..

Awww that is very sweet of you armell to be looking out for your friend, hopefully the sleep meds will do her some good.
Laughing you dont need to threaten to come get me, Tanya does that enough.

are you alright Tanya?? I dont think its a very good year for Christmas.

I think I just had like a mini anxiety attack, cause Wal-Mart was so crowded. I guiess it was more than I could handle today.

TanyaRC wrote:
Armell, so sorry about your friend. I am glad that you can be there for her .. Remember to take care of yourself during this time ..

Thanks sweetie , and i will take care of myself, i don't want to get sick again Laughing

i have heard a lot of people complain that Christmas wasn't good for them in RL i find this odd because i don't really hear negative stuff like i have this year

: /

Trying to draw something cute... and he keeps coming out Surly looking....

@ kijo ... I am fine. Like Armell said, it was probably my worst Christmas. Several contributing factors..... Just the way it goes.

@ Armell ..... I hope it all turns out well ...

Well I am facebook, if you wanna vent.
One good turn deserves antoher.

Do I need to come take care of you?? : D

well my friends i had better get to bed as i have to get up early to go to the hospital, see you all tomorrow and please take care of yourselves xoxoxo

Nioght Night armell! I hope things start to pick up for you and your friend very soon! ♥️♥️♥️

Night Armell! Good luck with your friend . I amglad that she has you !!

brb I need to change rooms ... IF I am not back in 20 minutes, it is not working in the other part of the building ...