Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Christmas Time Chitter Chat ~ Daily Thread

:JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: :
:JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: : :JC_lol: :

TanyaRC wrote:

???????
????????
?????????

so armell .... I haven;t looked at your dolls yet .... Are you happy with the way they turned out ??

TanyaRC wrote:
so armell .... I haven;t looked at your dolls yet .... Are you happy with the way they turned out ??

i only had time to finish one , and now a friend wants me to make her two so i will finish my girls one, i just have to stuf her and i already made her cloths oh yes i made a Christmas mouse but have to still put the eyes noes and mouth on

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

i only had time to finish one , and now a friend wants me to make her two so i will finish my girls one, i just have to stuf her and i already made her cloths oh yes i made a Christmas mouse but have to still put the eyes noes and mouth on

i think they are okay i just wished i used different material for the cloths but next time i will make other cloths for next christmas lol

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Well, it sounds like it was popular!! I bet the mouse is cute!!

Frannie wrote:
I'm better and good... how are you Tanya?

Frannie it is so good to see you sweetie how are you i hope you are well

yes much better Armell.. I love that Elf... bet you could make good money selling them.. You'd have all year to work on it!

I am good... I think I have finally beat this cold to death ....

I went shopping today ... had lots of fun, and spent money ......

Frannie wrote:
yes much better Armell.. I love that Elf... bet you could make good money selling them.. You'd have all year to work on it!

if i do that, i will use my sewing machine lol i won't do it by hand that's for sure and thank you , i have sold some of my dolls i made $500 one year but now i just give them away lol

I understand about making things for money.. and people want them for next to nothing.. ran into that with my quilting and wound up the same... giving them away.

The elves are really adorable though..

TanyaRC wrote:

Oh Tanya i didn't remember that you were sick, i am sorry , i am glad you are feeling better

TanyaRC wrote:
I like your new kitchen .....Very pretty!!

thank you i didn't post all the before and after pictures there were too many of them but you get the idea a lot of work you can't see that was done but i like how it came together we finely put thge base boards down and next year the new counter tops will be put in

do either of you have the PS movie camera from a few moths ago... and if you do can I borrow it for a few minutes?

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Oh Tanya i didn't remember that you were sick, i am sorry , i am glad you are feeling better

Thanks for the wishes... It has been so chaotic, I ma not sure who I told that I was sick .... But I am better now :victory: .....

Frannie wrote:
do either of you have the PS movie camera from a few moths ago... and if you do can I borrow it for a few minutes?
sorry hun i never bought one i didn't really like it

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
I like your new kitchen .....Very pretty!!

thank you i didn't post all the before and after pictures there were too many of them but you get the idea a lot of work you can't see that was done but i like how it came together we finely put thge base boards down and next year the new counter tops will be put in

It is very nice. I bet you are glad to have it done. Kitchen remodels are so invasive ....
Frannie wrote:

Sorry, I don't have one ..

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Thanks for the wishes... It has been so chaotic, I ma not sure who I told that I was sick .... But I am better now :victory: .....

i am happy that you are doing better , so many people were sick this year Sad

Frannie wrote:
I understand about making things for money.. and people want them for next to nothing.. ran into that with my quilting and wound up the same... giving them away.

selling art is a very tricky thing to do.... Thats why most artist are unsuccessful : D

Frannie wrote:

Hmmm... i dont think you need that..... :whistle:

yea I wasn't crazy about it either.. but now it's part of the Scavenger hunt.. been looking all over. Not sure that many liked it! Anyway.. was just passing through on my way back from a smoke. Going to try to get some sleep... but good to see you both

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie wrote:

selling art is a very tricky thing to do.... Thats why most artist are unsuccessful : D

Hey, you are back ..... Is the hotel busy tonight ??

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Hmmm... i dont think you need that..... :whistle:

LOLOL oh my god.... look who's here.. and glad you're saving me the trouble!

now after the Christmas decorations are done i will start to paint the rest of the rooms lol Family room hallway and going up the stairs we will be putting in new stair risers too , i will be happy when the ugly rug is gone :dance4:

TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie wrote:

been kind of lurking.... didnt have anything to add to the conversation, so found a way to work myself back in.
but we are sold out again tonight. : D 4 days in a row.

Frannie wrote:
yea I wasn't crazy about it either.. but now it's part of the Scavenger hunt.. been looking all over. Not sure that many liked it! Anyway.. was just passing through on my way back from a smoke. Going to try to get some sleep... but good to see you both

good night Frannie have a good sleep xoxo

armellproctor wrote:
now after the Christmas decorations are done i will start to paint the rest of the rooms lol Family room hallway and going up the stairs we will be putting in new stair risers too , i will be happy when the ugly rug is gone :dance4:

yep, we are going to start painting and stuff sometime in Jan ... I want to paint our bedroom, have bookshelves installed in the library, and paint the back bedroom ...

inu-kijo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie wrote:

been kind of lurking.... didnt have anything to add to the conversation, so found a way to work myself back in.

well that makes it good for you Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

yep, we are going to start painting and stuff sometime in Jan ... I want to paint our bedroom, have bookshelves installed in the library, and paint the back bedroom ...
i

i have a library / sewing room and my hubbie is going to add more shelves and a desk, the desk i am using is glass and bounces when i am using the sewing machine

inu-kijo wrote:

Hey ,, I have been meaning to ask you .... Do you have some very basic kitchen stuff to spare?? not a lot, maybe some cabinets. I have a blue frig and a table, haven't decided which one yet ... lol. I have a young (7) lady RL friend who is playing and she doesn't have a kitchen ... She has been doing very well and saving for what she wants, but I thought I could help her along a bit ...

armellproctor wrote:
i have a library / sewing room and my hubbie is going to add more shelves and a desk, the desk i am using is glass and bounces when i am using the sewing machine

That sounds very cool .... The room that we are using as the library right now has cheap WM shelves, and my hubby has a thrift store desk that he uses ...

I bet the bouncy desk is fun to sew on ... :idontthinkso:

not quite sleepy now after all.... so that's not a movie camera eh??? well I know we don;t have mickey mouse ears.. gonna have to work on that one some more

ooops daughter wants to play a game on wii... see you guys next time

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

That sounds very cool .... The room that we are using as the library right now has cheap WM shelves, and my hubby has a thrift store desk that he uses ...

not really fun lol it makes me sew crocked lol , My hubbie made built in shelves for me in my library my walls are a dark blue and my shelves are white , when it's done i will post some pictures

Frannie wrote:
ooops daughter wants to play a game on wii... see you guys next time

bye bye Frannie , i had thought you left already Laughing

Frannie wrote:
not quite sleepy now after all.... so that's not a movie camera eh??? well I know we don;t have mickey mouse ears.. gonna have to work on that one some more

mickey mouse ears is clsoer than the movie camera. ; D

Tan Tan, I will send you some stuff.

TanyaRC wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

Hey ,, I have been meaning to ask you .... Do you have some very basic kitchen stuff to spare?? not a lot, maybe some cabinets. I have a blue frig and a table, haven't decided which one yet ... lol. I have a young (7) lady RL friend who is playing and she doesn't have a kitchen ... She has been doing very well and saving for what she wants, but I thought I could help her along a bit ...

Tanya i will send you some stuff after lottery tomorrow Smile

armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

not really fun lol it makes me sew crocked lol , My hubbie made built in shelves for me in my library my walls are a dark blue and my shelves are white , when it's done i will post some pictures

It sounds very nice. It must be nice to have a handy hubby ..... Mine is very good at mowing the lawn, and that is about it around the house ... Of course, I think he is cute enough he can get away with it ... Laughing

TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

It sounds very nice. It must be nice to have a handy hubby ..... Mine is very good at mowing the lawn, and that is about it around the house ... Of course, I think he is cute enough he can get away with it ... Laughing

now funny you shoukd say that , my neighbor cuts our front lawn lol

inu-kijo wrote:
Tan Tan, I will send you some stuff.

armellproctor wrote:
Tanya i will send you some stuff after lottery tomorrow Smile

Thanks ladies.. not much.... remember that she is 7 .... I would try it my self, but I am $$ poor right now after Christmas.

She has been so good about sending little presents... She is really a sweet kid.