Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

My PhotoShop Works.......=))

hii all this is some of my PhotoShop works but this are very old now i can make soo better than this.....if you want i can do something for you just post pictures what you want and text and i will make something for you i love to do this.......:DDDD

And this is one pictures what i make ......do you like it.:DDD

This is my faveorit...this is me and my sister but picture are from 2 years ago i think.:DDD

Eva Longoria is so prettyyyyyyy!

I like the Katy Perry one's the best! Especially the watermelon one.

Wow beautiful congratulations Eva longoria is my favorite she's so pretty!! Such a cute picture of you and your sister congratulations

tnx a lot......everyone love Eva....=))....i have a lot of pictures with Eva but i can't find it now....if you have some pictures you can post it here and i can make some works for you...........:DDDDDD

Oh! thank you very much! may be I'll post some pics of my pet!!!-and the real one and the virtual one!!! I don't have of eva eitheir! Laughing the pics of your cat are so cute!!! it has the same colors as my cat Jean-pierre!

this cat in my siggy isn't my this is some picture from google but i love it.....i post picture of my cat in C&G group Daily Chat i think.........:DDDDDD

BRITNEY!!!!!
GAGA!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
you're great at this!!!
i know to photoshop very good, but my computer is suffering from a breakdown currently :girl_cray2:
also i forgot to insall it when windows had to be einstalled because of a virus...... Ashamed

tweet40 wrote:
BRITNEY!!!!!
GAGA!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
you're great at this!!!
i know to photoshop very good, but my computer is suffering from a breakdown currently :girl_cray2:
also i forgot to insall it when windows had to be einstalled because of a virus...... Ashamed

tnx....the same hapend to me......i need to uninstal system and i forgot to save PhotoShop this is the rison way i'm searching for link.....tnx a lot.....:DDDD

no problem Smile
my mom is informatics teacher (is that what it's called in english?) and a site maker
anyway, she is very creative (i am too xD) and she works great in photoshop so she teached me Smile
now i have to learn movie maker Laughing
just gotta question
what do you use to make animated pictures? i use photoscape, but it isn't very good....

i make only small animated images like images for mobiles and some images with text who change colour or something like that .......i do this in PhotoShop it's very simple..............you have some tutorials on youtube

i just CAN'T do it!!! i have downloaded gimp and photoshop and i just can't find how to work it!!!!!!!!! i cannot even merge the pics!!! it's impossible!!!!!!!!!! Ashamed

heheh....i learn how to use photoshop on youtube......try to find some tutorials.......you need only good idea and everything else is very easy.........:DDDDD