Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Festive Fish

Guest Guest

hi everyone... i am not sure if this info is elsewhere but i could not find it...

FISH: for the festivefish and festive cookie fish, i realized you need the holiday food to catch them...

so far, everyone has been talking about using the choco roulades, Marshmallow Dreidels, Panettonne, Raspberry Trifle, mini festive cakes, and the gumdrops as the baits. but then those were all TWS items.

what about the Giant Candy? will that catch those fish~? since i'm running out of festive cakes and i don't want to waste them if i will have no other baits to catch them with.

thanks in advance...

ROOMS: i recently bought cc rooms, but i do not have the 9 normal rooms of my house yet. will the cc rooms always stay on top of the other rooms? (ignoring the attic) solved~!

Since it's a Holiday food, you should be able to catch them with it, however I myself have always used a roulade or mini festive cake..

Guest Guest
SerEndiPittY wrote:
Since it's a Holiday food, you should be able to catch them with it, however I myself have always used a roulade or mini festive cake..

ah okay. ;_; i hope it works. or else ima have to buy more festive cakes then D:... i don't have much left of it..

Riuna wrote:
SerEndiPittY wrote:

ah okay. ;_; i hope it works. or else ima have to buy more festive cakes then D:... i don't have much left of it..

Festive cakes is a TWS right ? so you can't buy it from store anymore T,T

Guest Guest
obbyz wrote:
Riuna wrote:
SerEndiPittY wrote:

Festive cakes is a TWS right ? so you can't buy it from store anymore T,T

nope. TT_TT that's why i'm wary in using them. i know i don't have enough to catch both fish either, since they are so rare. i am REALLY hoping the Giant Candy will work too. even if it is expensive.. as long as the chance to catch them is there, i won't worry too much.

Guest Guest
cc rooms will always stay on the top,no matter what level you are :winked:

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:
cc rooms will always stay on the top,no matter what level you are :winked:

merci merci thank you. congratulations that's good to know. my other friend was worrying about it too. i couldn't wait though since it's still a long way before i pass lv. 40

lazar's right, they always stay on top
bout the fishes...
i think you can only catch festive fish with the cc bait (that is gone from shop now...)
and with the festive food, you can only cache the cookie fish Smile

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
lazar's right, they always stay on top
bout the fishes...
i think you can only catch festive fish with the cc bait (that is gone from shop now...)
and with the festive food, you can only cache the cookie fish Smile

ahh, there's actually 2 fish you can catch. the cookie fish and this one:

i was wondering if the giant candy that is still in the food shop, will catch those fish too. Ashamed

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
idk, i'll give it a try than i'll tell you Smile

that be great ;_; the candies are expensive though... 120coins Sad

you cant
i refreshed a few times, and fished with it a few times, and it keeps giving me the macaron fish, and the lovefish O.o
too bad...

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
you cant
i refreshed a few times, and fished with it a few times, and it keeps giving me the macaron fish, and the lovefish O.o
too bad...

really? ;_; maybe someone has to try more lol.. i hope anyone has official information on it... they are rare fishes afterall. many people say they needa use like 100 baits to catch them.

Guest Guest
Festive fish can be caught only by holiday food.
You don't need a pro fishing set,or either a fish biscuit.

I

Guest Guest
so the giant candy doesn't count for holiday food to catch those 2 fish~? haha that's pretty much all i'm asking.

Guest Guest

nope Smile

and can you mark as 'thank you' ?? congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations (just kidding)

Guest Guest
Lazar wrote:
nope Smile

and can you mark as 'thank you' ?? congratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulationscongratulations (just kidding)

. XD thank you very much! i can't thank your post. D: i think you have to be a mod or something lol.