Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

Gaiamaiden New Years Resolution Diary

my new years resolution is to loose weight, i need to do it for my own health Smile

Welcome to your new years resolution diary, here you can post every so often to let people know how your getting on, if your still on track, if you've went slightly off track or if you have failed, you can also ask for advice on how to complete them, and other members can post their messages of support. So good luck with your resolutions!!

i wish you the best with this hun. when it comes to your health, it should always be #1. let us know how it's going. what types of lifestyle changes have you made so far?

So far ive been doing really well i think, ive started making fresh meals more and trying to not eat after 8pm. I have slipped up a few times though Ashamed im going to see my GP soon aswell to discuss how he can help me too, its small steps in the right direction congratulations

well done hun...its the small steps that will get you there, you will be amazed the difference they can make congratulations

fran has done really well, she started october 2008 and by last october she had lost around 7 stone i belive and she feels great for it.

I wish you ALL THE LUCK in the world hun!! please keep us up to date congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
So far ive been doing really well i think, ive started making fresh meals more and trying to not eat after 8pm. I have slipped up a few times though Ashamed im going to see my GP soon aswell to discuss how he can help me too, its small steps in the right direction congratulations

eating late is a problem for me too. it's really hard to avoid that sometimes. i wish you the best hun!

smorkle wrote:
eating late is a problem for me too. it's really hard to avoid that sometimes. i wish you the best hun!

I have the same problem.

I wish you all the best gaia. Wel all know you can do it... .
Just wished i had the will power to do it myself. My diet went down the drain again haha

I will do it, if i want to have children soon i need to think about my health more Smile

Right, ive started going to the gym now, im going every Monday and Thursday with my Aunt, i must admit i had fun today Smile
at least its a start congratulations

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Right, ive started going to the gym now, im going every Monday and Thursday with my Aunt, i must admit i had fun today Smile
at least its a start congratulations
it is so nice that you decided to do something and saw it under the fun prospective not as a task! congratulations

I wish I do not have the laziness and start going to gym...
but I am just so lazy to move!
=[