Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

New Year's Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!!!!

In Celebration of the New Year, I figured we could make a thread to put all our New Year's Resolutions up to share with everyone around us!
This way we can kind of learn a little something about each other, and support each other in the new year coming in hopes that everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

And if you aren't able to keep your resolution, we will still love you! ♥♥♥

For My New Year's Resolution I just want to make a few Life Goals to have done by the end of the year.

1. I want to have a second or better job my the end of the month.
2. Attempt to pay off all debt by the end of this year.

3. Complete and MAIL IN my portfolio to illustration companies.

4. Move into a HOUSE by the end of the year.

Short term goals:

5. Say something positive about myself/my life everyday
6. complete 2 drawings every week.

So those are some things I want to try and work towards this year.

Hmmmmm, I have to think about my resolutions. I wasn't going to make any this year, but I think it's unavoidable

inu-kijo wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!!!!

In Celebration of the New Year, I figured we could make a thread to put all our New Year's Resolutions up to share with everyone around us!
This way we can kind of learn a little something about each other, and support each other in the new year coming in hopes that everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

And if you aren't able to keep your resolution, we will still love you! ♥♥♥

I like the last part especially congratulations

OK life goals are good, so are highly achievable little resolutions that wont be too hard to keep.

Mine are going to be

1. Take more exercise

2. Drink less alcohol

3. Not to buy so many plants that I don't get around to actually planting, or taking care of

We'll see how I get on congratulations

well i don't usually do resolutions since i never keep them but i've been thinking about it...and well. one of them is to start working again this year. learn how to take public transport. stop shopping for things i don't need. be more positive. finish a dress. finish a bag. finish something i've started.haha

Nice Zoonie about the PLants!! : D

i have a friend who is an avid plant killer (she doesn't mean to, just happens that way.)

I haven't even thought about resolutions until I saw this post and I've already broken the ONE that I was going to make :S

1. Was going to take my job more seriously and leave fb/ps to liesure time :Oops: BROKEN!

2. Be more supportive of my wonderful husband....I've been such high maintenence these past 25 years I figure it's his turn for the next 25

3. Encourage my son in his chosen career, after all it's his career not mine! I had my chance already.

4. Cook good wholesome meals every night...I'm already on this one because of Slimminig World and it's going well so far

5. Take excercise daily (check) started last night with a 4 mile round trip walk to the supermarket in order to buy spices for one of the wholesome meals I'm cooking tonight.

So far so good

1. eat healthier
2. take more exercise
3. finally finish my project for my parents
4. read more books (have been slacking a bit lately)

and that's about it I think

Eat healthier and maybe lose a few pounds. Not a lot as I'm in my normal range for my height, but there's some extra I'd like to get rid of. So far I'm doing pretty well! I was addicted to Dr Pepper, had many a day and I haven't had one in a week. I had headaches at first but now am fine and don't even really crae them. Even though I've had a 24 pack in my house since last week.

Doing ok then Valorie.

Didn't see you in here before sorry. You're Mindy's friend, right?

We all chat on our daily thread whenever you're ready Smile Welcome!

Well kinda. I didn't make a lot of posts but yeah. Then I went to bed, watched that Little Mermaid cartoon on Disney channel and went to sleep. Then woke up 5 hours later and came here.

DarthValley wrote:
Well kinda. I didn't make a lot of posts but yeah. Then I went to bed, watched that Little Mermaid cartoon on Disney channel and went to sleep. Then woke up 5 hours later and came here.

Haha, you're officially obsessed then, like me. We are happy to have you here!