Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

About This Guy Jason......

He asked me to be his girlfriend. The thing is that I can't date yet. On top of that I know this thing is gonna crash and burn, because I think I know the person that God has for me and Jason is not him. I accepted his offer to hang out sometime at my house under my mom's supervision. To him, it's "meeting the family". I do like him, I really do, but I have a bad feeling about this. In fact, a few minutes after I talked to him, I vomited. I don't know if it was excitement or God trying to tell me something. I'm used to having crushes and it's great that he feels this way, but it's never gone this far. Like my friends say, "This thing just got serious."

On top of that, I'm not emotionally ready for a relationship. In a romantic relationship, you have to give the best of yourself. I have to find that part of me and bring her out. I'm not mentally healthy yet. Plus, his feelings for me are stronger than my feelings for him. This is what he said: "hey beautiful can you please be my girlfriend i have never had feelings for someone like the way i have feelings for you. You are all that's on my mind and i know you're not allowed to date i just can't help myself but you are everything to me. I was in a dark place but with you i see light and i want you to be mine. If you don't take my offer it's okay i'll wait for you forever and ever but at least please be my valentine i ask beforehand because i know you will probably get other offers and i don't want any other man taking my woman."

I'm scared.

Dear Jasmine, don't be scared, but do use caution and God's guidance. I pray that no weapon formed against you shall ever prosper and I cover you with Jesus' Blood and decree that the Angels of the Lord are walking with you on your right hand and on your left and protect you from every evil!

God bless!