Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Just-me

hello all here

First of all everybody happy newyear

I am new here..been looking for a long time here,but am also on another forum for PS...
I`m justme...from holland...won`t be here a lot....but have a try...maby i like it here

Welcome just-me! I'm sure you'll love it here at PSFC. There's wonderful competitions for you to join, but make sure you have 20 posts! We're a friendly group with welcoming arms.

Welcome again!

Mangoberri wrote:
Welcome just-me! I'm sure you'll love it here at PSFC. There's wonderful competitions for you to join, but make sure you have 20 posts! We're a friendly group with welcoming arms.

Welcome again!

thank you for the warm welcome...i never entered a competition before..dunno what to expect...but i am trading a lot

clair a bell wrote:
hi and welcome, im sure your going to love it here Smile we all do he he, any questions feel free to ask Smile

just a question...sure i am thinking right...but the current warning level...that means of how many warnings a person has by not keeping herself to the rules??

clair a bell wrote:
yes it is hun Smile i dont think you'll find it hard to stick to them thou

i`m sure i`m not...been on other forums for ages...and never ever had 1 warning
always respect things

its rare that people do get them on here because people are so nice Smile im sue once youve settled in you'll have met some fab people Smile