Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

Good Morning Jan 4

Though it's 2:23 am here and I am making an attempt to be going to bed here in an hour or two...lol.

I know for most of you it is morning and so...Good Morning!! I hope you have a wonderful day. What are your plans? My plans for when I get up (probably sometime in the afternoon lol) are to put away all my clean clothes, maybe go see a few friends, finish writing a letter to my boyfriend (if I don't do that tonight) and...play on the computer and then watch some of my shows that are premiering again (such as Secret Life on ABC if anyone else watches, and Ugly Betty). I was already quite pleased tonight with my (finally) new episode of Desperate Housewives that I've been suffering withdrawals of.

Anyway, what are you up to for the day?

Good Morning Smile It's 7:18 am here just having my morning coffee. Surprisingly my kids are still sleeping lol. I have to take my daughter to her first day back of school after Christmas break. Then go into downtown with my sister lol.

I'm also looking forward to watching Ugly betty, and I missed desperate housewives but I think it will be on again lol. I'm also looking for ghost whisperer to come back on lol... my favorite show!! I watch it friday nights with my sister.

Good morning...I should get back to waking up earlier cause I have to go to school tomorrow. Woke up at 10am when I'm supposed to wake up at 6:30am tomorrow. ><

Hello Smile

I wanted to get on here and say hey. I haven't been on psfc for almost a week because I have been busy and I was missing talking to all of you! It's 12:12am on the 5th here. My mother in law got me The sims 3 world adventures for xmas and I've been playing it alot. I would still be playing it right now, but I was having a problem and wanted to tell the sims3 forum to see if anyone else was having it too. I woke up today feeling yuck and was sick to my stomach for most of the day.. hopefully I won't feel like that again tommorow, but if I do and can stay out of bed I'll come in and chat. Smile I missed you guys!!! *Hugs*

myladyyawo wrote:
I'm also looking forward to watching Ugly betty, and I missed desperate housewives but I think it will be on again lol. I'm also looking for ghost whisperer to come back on lol... my favorite show!! I watch it friday nights with my sister.

Ugly Betty is one of my shows and I can't wait to see it either and Desperate Housewives is my absolute top show, the new episode was good, pretty shocking. Hopefully you can catch a rerun of it!

Tainted Obsession wrote:
Hello Smile

I wanted to get on here and say hey. I haven't been on psfc for almost a week because I have been busy and I was missing talking to all of you! It's 12:12am on the 5th here. My mother in law got me The sims 3 world adventures for xmas and I've been playing it alot. I would still be playing it right now, but I was having a problem and wanted to tell the sims3 forum to see if anyone else was having it too. I woke up today feeling yuck and was sick to my stomach for most of the day.. hopefully I won't feel like that again tommorow, but if I do and can stay out of bed I'll come in and chat. Smile I missed you guys!!! *Hugs*

The sims totally rocks. Our computer right now isn't fast enough, but I would like KILL to have Sims 3 and be able to play it!!! I'm a Sims freak!