Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rissymay

Selling a Few Dolls (added a few more)

Hi guys,

I am parting with a few of my dolls in order to afford this week's items and some other dolls I'm looking for. Sad to see them go, but my pet needs some money congratulations

What I have:
- Pink Jello
- Witch Dolls
- Grim Reaper
- Monster Plushie
- Zombie Doll
- Elf Plushies
- Snowman Plushie
- Santa Plushie
- Gingerbread Plushie
- Baby Hedgehog, Bunny, and Chick set
- Black Kitty Plushies
- Pet Fawkes
- Mummy
- Monster Doll
- Bat Doll
- Robin Plushie (New MBI)

I also could trade a few of mine for each one that I'm looking for:
Bulldog
Leprechaun
Valentine's Teddy
Cupid
Dragon
And the ever so great...Fox.

It is possible that I have more than I'm stating here. I'm only listing a some, because I hope to only have to get rid of a few Smile But if I have something that you want more than I stated, just ask and I might have more to sell.

I also have some removed GMB items that I want to sell:
2x Black Rocket Lava Lamp
2x Caffettiera
1x Pink Fridge

Thanks for looking!

hmm... is there any chance i'm getting robin for 2*999? (i'm running low because i have already this weeks items... Ashamed )

if not it's ok congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
hmm... is there any chance i'm getting robin for 2*999? (i'm running low because i have already this weeks items... Ashamed )

Would you be able to make one of them a lion or a swan? Not sure how much they go for. If that isn't reasonable, let me know Smile

danny wrote:
how much for the mummy doll

Just offer what you think is reasonable:)
We can negotiate a price if I think its too low.

wildflower wrote:
Hi, would you take 2*999 for 2 piggys and 3 for the bat doll please?

Sure! I'll send a FR Smile

rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:

Ok, acepted. Could you send first please?

wildflower wrote:
rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:

Yep, no prob! Sending: 2x Piggy, 1x Bat Doll.

rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:
rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:

Items sent and received.
Thank you for the fast and safe trade. Added rep. Please add too.

wildflower wrote:
rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:
rissymay wrote:
wildflower wrote:

Items sent and received.
Thank you for the fast and safe trade. Added rep. Please add too.

Thank you! Got everything on my end too and added a rep:)

rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Would you be able to make one of them a lion or a swan? Not sure how much they go for. If that isn't reasonable, let me know Smile

sorry i don't have... Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Oh:( I'm not sure if I can let it go for less than 3x999s.... I'll let you know though. If you have any plushies you'd like to trade that I'm not selling (anything on my want list too), I'd consider those offers too.

Ooops. Hit a wrong button and accidently quoted my post instead of edited. Ack!

rissymay wrote:
danny wrote:
how much for the mummy doll

Just offer what you think is reasonable:)
We can negotiate a price if I think its too low.

how abt a nut cracker doll and a festive ribbon decor for the mummy doll

do you have any more robin dolls please ..and anything else that has been in gmb's over the last 2 weeks !!

rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Oh:( I'm not sure if I can let it go for less than 3x999s.... I'll let you know though. If you have any plushies you'd like to trade that I'm not selling (anything on my want list too), I'd consider those offers too.

ok. well i have the leprechaun but it's more expensive than robin... how much are you selling the elf? maybe we can deal something for those 2 congratulations

danny wrote:

I'm not really looking for the festive ribbon decor, but the nutcracker is welcome!
What would you offer in normal 999s instead of the festive ribbon?

kasijab wrote:
do you have any more robin dolls please ..and anything else that has been in gmb's over the last 2 weeks !!

I do! I have 2 more, I believe.

Lucky Strike wrote:
ok. well i have the leprechaun but it's more expensive than robin... how much are you selling the elf? maybe we can deal something for those 2

Ohh! Okay, for Leprechaun: Robin - 3x999s and Elf - 2x999s ~ 5x999s for the Leprechaun? I also have the other Christmas plushies, if you were looking for one of those instead. Let me know if this is reasonable, otherwise we can work out something else.

Lucky Strike wrote:
ok. well i have the leprechaun but it's more expensive than robin... how much are you selling the elf? maybe we can deal something for those 2

Ohh! Okay, for Leprechaun: Robin - 3x999s and Elf - 2x999s ~ 5x999s for the Leprechaun? I also have the other Christmas plushies, if you were looking for one of those instead. Let me know if this is reasonable, otherwise we can work out something else.[/quote]

which x-mass dolls are you selling for 2-3*999?

kasijab wrote:

can you let me know your price please and send me a f/r with your forum name in it

kasijab wrote:
kasijab wrote:

can you let me know your price please and send me a f/r with your forum name in it

I was aiming for 3x999s. I'll send you a FR. If you don't want it at that price, its fine:)

Lucky Strike wrote:

I also have the snowman, santa and gingerbread. I also have the halloween dolls from this year, wonderland plushies, in store coins. I honestly have quite a few plushies so if there's anything you're looking for that you'd like to trade for, just let me know and I'll check if I have it.

rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

I also have the snowman, santa and gingerbread. I also have the halloween dolls from this year, wonderland plushies, in store coins. I honestly have quite a few plushies so if there's anything you're looking for that you'd like to trade for, just let me know and I'll check if I have it.

do you have a ballroom teddy? Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Its still in the store.

rissymay wrote:
danny wrote:

I'm not really looking for the festive ribbon decor, but the nutcracker is welcome!
What would you offer in normal 999s instead of the festive ribbon?

danny wrote:
nutcracker doll and a doll basket?

##########################################

kasijab wrote:

Lucky Strike wrote:

Ohh! Okay, for Leprechaun: Robin - 3x999s and Elf - 2x999s ~ 5x999s for the Leprechaun? I also have the other Christmas plushies, if you were looking for one of those instead. Let me know if this is reasonable, otherwise we can work out something else.

rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Its still in the store.

it's just because you said in store coins... anyway...tell me what you think: my leprechaun for robin, elf and (here you can tell me what you think Ashamed ) 2300 in store coins [ballroom teddy (750), ballroom dining table(900) and 2 pirate dolls(375x2)] Ashamed

what do you think? Ashamed

rissymay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
kasijab wrote:

I was aiming for 3x999s. I'll send you a FR. If you don't want it at that price, its fine:)

sorry for the delay ..I accepted you this morning then went and forgot to send the items ...will 1 x 4999 and 1 x 999 do for 2 robins?

Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Its still in the store.

it's just because you said in store coins... anyway...tell me what you think: my leprechaun for robin, elf and (here you can tell me what you think Ashamed ) 2300 in store coins [ballroom teddy (750), ballroom dining table(900) and 2 pirate dolls(375x2)] Ashamed

Oh hehe, wasn't sure if you thought it had left last week since most plushies do. Yeah, I have IS coins, and that's is a good deal Smile I'll send you a FR on facebook and send those things over.

kasijab wrote:
rissymay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
kasijab wrote:

sorry for the delay ..I accepted you this morning then went and forgot to send the items ...will 1 x 4999 and 1 x 999 do for 2 robins?

Sure thing! I'll drop them off right now.

rissymay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
rissymay wrote:
kasijab wrote:
kasijab wrote:

Sure thing! I'll drop them off right now.

thank you for a safe trade ..payment sent. +rep for you x

rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
rissymay wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Its still in the store.

Oh hehe, wasn't sure if you thought it had left last week since most plushies do. Yeah, I have IS coins, and that's is a good deal Smile I'll send you a FR on facebook and send those things over.

i have sent the leprechaun congratulations adding rep congratulations could you please add for me too?

do you? do you wan to trade the mummy doll for nut cracker n doll basket?

Guest Guest
How much is the Black Rocket Lava Lamp going for? ^^

danny wrote:
do you? do you wan to trade the mummy doll for nut cracker n doll basket?

Sorry! I must've missed your post. I sent the mummy Smile

Riuna wrote:
How much is the Black Rocket Lava Lamp going for? ^^

I don't know, really. I think most of the removed ones went to 3x999s when they were removed. Feel free to offer though, especially if you have any dolls to trade Smile

Is the monster doll the one in 2008 doll? Smile

Do you have 3 monster doll? Smile Can I buy it at 3*999? Smile

Monina wrote:
Is the monster doll the one in 2008 doll? Smile

Do you have 3 monster doll? Smile Can I buy it at 3*999? Smile

Do you mean 3x999s each, or 3x999s for all?

do u have anymore monster doll(green monster), pink jello and chick, hedghog n bunny set?....will trade for festive ribbon, festive tree decor and festive candle

Hey guys - I hadn't checked in for a few days so sorry for not responding, but if each of you would like to trade, send me a FR with a note. Thanks Smile

- Pink Jello
- Monster Doll *is this 2008?*
- Bat Doll

how many do you have these? Smile
If I'll buy 1 each can it be all for 1*4999 or 5*999? Smile