Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Somebody please pray with me!! Jason is heading off to Rehab!

I spoke with Jason. He's going to rehab and I won't talk to him for a very long time. I don't know if he will be able to talk with me again. The last things I said to him were about how he needed to accept Jesus into his life. He said that he think I came into his life to help him with his problems. He's been drinking everyday fore the past 3 yrs. He has issues with his father and his best friend killed himself. I know or a fact that God intertwined our lives for a reason so I know he will get better. I just want to see him after he gets help to know for sure that what I said to him saved him. I really want to know when he will get out. I want God to tell tonight when he will get out, what affect I have had on him, and what is to become of our friendship. I need to know. By the looks of it, he might stay for a very long time. He doesn't like opening up and at rehab he'll have therapy all the time. Please, for our sake pray that I know when we'll speak to each other or see each other or we hear about each other. I can't sleep and its 12 in the morning and I still have a lot of homework to do. Thank in advance.

Well the first think I will say to you is to relaaaaaax. The fact that he's going to rehab Is a blessing from the Lord. The Bible says that God's ways are not OUR ways. There is no distance in prayer and this may be your assignment for this time that he's away.

A scripture came to mind when I read your post...

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. (1Cor 3:6)

What this means is, there will be people that come in your life that you will plant seeds of salvation or encouragement...sometimes you will water the seeds in their heart that others have planted, but ultimately GOD brings the increase of how and when those seeds manifest in their lives. You have to put Jason in God's hand and leave him there for God to do the work in His life.

Praying for you and Jason's situation.

:kissyface:

Thx. I actually just called a hotline and a man name Jason picked up (what a coincidence!) He said it goes by a 28 day cycle and it depends on how long he needs it. It calmed me down. Now I just need the strength to pull an all-nighter to finish an essay and a big project. I wish I could just get sick and not have to go. These past few days have been really hard. Pray that I pull through. Thx.