Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Which game is better?

PET SOCIETY!!!!!!!!! all the way!!! I have tried pet ville out of curiosity only!!! and it was really boring and the graphs i dunno but i did not like them at all!!!! and the items no variety really plain and simple and honestly not so pretty and the garbage? omg , i did not like it but after 15 mins i deleted and remove the apllication , no interest!!! i might be at the begging but i did not wanna wasting my time on it! Laughingcongratulations

plus to say that but i think that it a little copy of ps and the pets are not so charming!!! ps pets are really sweet!!!!!!

Fashionista wrote:
plus to say that but i think that it a little copy of ps and the pets are not so charming!!! ps pets are really sweet!!!!!!

hahahahaha totally agree with u

I like both games for different reasons, but I am partial to PS because I love my Tiddly Winks so much.

But Layla Jane is growing on me a little too. Smile Especially when she does this:

Guest Guest
Bumps

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I like both games for different reasons, but I am partial to PS because I love my Tiddly Winks so much.

But Layla Jane is growing on me a little too. Smile Especially when she does this:

ehhh, the pic is creepy..it's like staring at you