Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stephanie444

Feeling heavy, oppressed

Hi, everyone.

Could you please pray for me?

I've been feeling an amorphous sense of heaviness and oppression today that isn't normal for me. I'm not sure why.

I've been praying a lot, but I still seem to feel a lot of anxiety. I'm not sure if it is because of the things that are going on in the lives of the people I'm praying for or if I'm just putting my feelings onto that.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Lord, I am before Your Throne of immeasurable Mercy and Love and Grace today to lift up Stephanie before You! Lord I know that You hear us when we ask in Your Name so I know that I have the petition that I ask. I praise Your Name and Bless You, Oh Mighty Lord God! Lord, please shine Your Light into Stephanie's life right now. Lift up her spirit right to Your Throne, right into Your very presence, Lord Jesus! Lord, let Your River of Life flow into her entire being and revive her, make her whole - spirit, soul and body - refresh her right now, Oh Lord! Drive away all the darkness, oppression, discouragement, heaviness. This is not of You Lord, and we give all this work of the enemy NO place in her!
I thank You, Lord, for the Spirit of Peace and Joy, for the Spirit of Praise and Worship that You sent into her life right now that as she comes before You, Lord, in prayer, You take her up and let her immerse in Your Glory, in Jesus' Name! I pray that no weapon formed against her shall ever prosper and I thank You and Glorify You that this is YOUR will for her - to be safe, whole and enjoying Your Presence as Your very own child, Lord God! Lord, I thank You for Stephanie, I thank You for all this new fresh anointing, fresh blessings, fresh favors that You are pouring richly into her life right now. I thank You that You are opening doors that no man can shut, I thank You, that You enlarge her territory and cause her to rest in Your Shalom! I thank You, Lord and Praise You for You alone deserve all that praise and all the Glory! In Jesus' Most Awesome Name! Amen!

Wow. I feel a lot better now.

Probably as you were writing that I was spending time in worship. I'm pretty sure it was a spiritual attack.

THanks